Yeah, which I thought was going really well, too,
是 我也本以为会发展的很好
until a couple drinks in he starts bragging
直到几杯酒下肚他开始吹牛
about how he's a big star.
说他是个多大的明星
So what, that made you mad because he told you
然后呢 就因为他告诉你他是个大明星
he was a big star? The lie made me mad. II got excited,
你就生气了 是说谎让我生气了
because I finally found a decent guy...
因为我终于找到了个正派的男孩我很兴奋
and then he started trying to impress me,
但他接着就开始说大话
like every other guy who wants to get into my pants.
就跟其他想跟我上♥床♥的男人一样
So you threw the Pisco Sour in his face.
所以你就泼了他一脸皮斯科酒
I told him to stop.
我让他别说了
But then he starts in on how he has two tickets to paradise,
但他接着又开始说他有两张到乐园的机票
and he's headlining a festival
有一个他挑大梁的音乐节
and he wants me to go with him.
他还想带我一起去
So I say, "Where's the tickets?"
所以我就问 机票在哪里
And he says, "The overnight delivery guy lost 'em."
他说 快递员把票弄丢了
Come on.
谁信啊
I overreacted...
我反应过激了
and I tossed the drink.
我用酒泼了他
Then what happened? I told him to drop dead...
然后呢 我跟他说去死吧
and that's the last time I saw him.
那是我最后一次见到他
I swear.
我发誓
Morning, Dr. Brennan.
早上好 布纳恩博士
Good morning, Mr. Bray.
早上好 布雷先生
Why aren't you in your lab coat?
你为什么不♥穿♥实验服
I, uh, just... came by to say that I'm going.
我 只是过来说一声我要走了
Going where? I don't know yet.
去哪里 我还没想好
All I know is that I may not have a lot of time left, and...
我只知道我剩下的时间可能不多了
I've got to spend it wisely.
我想好好度过余生
Did you see the oncologist?
你去见了肿瘤医生了吗
Yes, yes. You were right--
去了 你说得对
even with aggressive treatment, I-I don't like my odds.
即使进行积极治疗 痊愈的可能也不大
I don't like your odds, either.
我也觉得痊愈的可能太小了
I don't like them one bit.
几率实在是太小了
I should see the world while I can.
我应该抓紧看看这世界
Booth disagrees.
布斯不同意
I know.
我知道
The world is a wonderful place to see.
这个世界非常美好
So I've heard.
我听说也是
Look, wh-what is that?
那是什么
What?
什么
Three parallel abrasions.
三道平行的刮痕
You should have seen that.
你之前应该发现的
I am clearly too much of a distraction.
我显然没法集中注意力
These appear to be inconsistent
这几道刮痕看上去不同于
with the damage caused by both the...
铁铲或者刀身
shovel and the blade.
造成的伤痕
Excellent work yet again, Mr. Bray.
表现出色啊 布雷先生 又一次
Thanks.
谢谢
You should call one of the other interns to help you.
你应该再找个实习生来帮你
The victim didn't lie about the plane tickets to the Philippines?
受害人真的有去菲律宾的机票吗
According to the tracking system,
根据物流追踪系统上的记录
an envelope from the Philippines
一个从菲律宾发出的信封
was delivered to the super at his building the day before his murder.
在谋杀前一天寄给了他那栋楼的管♥理♥员♥
Colin told Kara O'Malley that the tickets were lost.
柯林告诉卡拉·奥麦莉机票被寄丢了
That's why she poured the Pisco Sour all over him.
所以她才泼了他一身皮斯科酒
She is the superintendent of his building.
她就是他那栋楼的管♥理♥员♥
Oh, my God. So she did kill him.
天呐 所以就是她杀了他
I don't think so.
我不这么想
I called up the overnight delivery guy,
我打电♥话♥给这个快递员
told him I work for the FBI-- white lie--
告诉他我是联邦探员 善意的谎言
asked him to describe the person who signed for the tickets.
让他形容一下签收机票的人
The bartender. Extra added detail:
那个酒保 补充信息
he answered her door in his boxers.
在她家给快递员开门时 他就穿着内♥裤♥
Yeah, me and Kara have a thing.
我和卡拉是有关系
On again, off again, you know.
分分合合的
Yeah, I know. So what?
好吧 所以呢
The shovel's clean, Booth.
铁铲上没有血迹 布斯
'Cause it's brand-new,
因为那是把新的
which means he knew it was the murder weapon.
所以说他知道旧的那把是凶器
This is all crap; you're fishing.
胡说 你在诈我
Fishing takes patience. Okay, let me ask you a question:
我没耐心诈你 让我问你个问题
Why'd you steal the plane tickets? Plane tickets?
你为什么偷机票 机票
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
The overnight delivery guy already I.D.'d you
快递员指认出你就是
as the guy who signed for those tickets.
签收机票的人
Well, he made a mistake. Done.
他认错人了 完事
No, no. You're not done.
不 没完事
You're not done until I tell you we're done.
我说完才算完
You didn't want Colin going to the Philippines with Kara--
你不想让柯林和卡拉去菲律宾
that's why you stole those tickets.
所以你偷了机票
You thought she was your girl. Huh? Didn't you?
你觉得她是你的女人 对吧
Stealing some tickets. That's not murder, though, is it?
偷机票 那也不是杀人啊 对吧
Booth. His watch-- the stems on the side,
布斯 他的表 表盘边的凸起
that's what scratched the bone and created the parallel lines we found.
那划伤了骨头造成了我们发现的平行划痕
Come on, give it up.
快点 摘下来
It's a gift from my grandfather.
那是我爷爷送我的礼物
You're not going anywhere near it.
你别想靠近它
Search warrant says different, all right?
搜查令可不是这么说的
Take it off, or I'll rip it off your wrist.
摘下来 否则我就从你手上捋下来
Well, blood in the beveling.
斜口下发现血迹
You took that man's life!
你夺去了那个人的生命
Just when he had everything to live for!
正当他找到生活的意义的时候
What? I'm supposed to just give up my girl
什么 我就该放弃我的女人
because Haynes writes her some stupid song?
只因为海因斯给她写了首蠢歌♥
No, you're supposed to give her up
不 你应该放开她
because she deserves someone better than you. Let's go.
因为她值得比你更好的男人 走吧
Colin was a big star?
柯林真是个明星
Yeah.
是的
In the Philippines?
在菲律宾
Yeah. He only just found out about it.
是的 他也刚刚发现
It's probably what gave him the courage
没准这才让他有勇气
to ask you on a date.
请你和他约会
If he was such a big star,
如果他真是个大明星
he could have asked anybody out.
他可以和任何人约会
That's right.
对
So he was telling me the truth,
所以他说的都是真的
and I threw a drink in his face.
而我却把酒泼了他一脸
I feel bad.
我感觉糟透了
At the time he was murdered,
他被谋杀的时候
he was writing a song for you.
正在为你写歌♥
Why couldn't I just trust...
我为什么就不能相信
...that he was as good as he seemed to be, huh?
他真的是表里如一的好人呢
These are all of his songs.
这是他所有的歌♥
The last one's about you.
最后一首是给你的
Are you telling me this to make me cry?
你告诉我这些就是为了惹哭我吗
'Cause I-I don't cry.
我不哭的
I don't do that.
我不会哭的
No, I'm telling you this because somebody has to mourn him.
不 我告诉你是因为他应该被人怀念
You know, someone who's more than just a fan.
不只是歌♥迷的人
Someone that'll miss him.
会真正想念他的人
Right.
是啊
This isn't really good to dance to.
这首歌♥不适合跳舞
Well, when a song isn't good for dancing,
当一首歌♥不适合跳舞时
you know, the solution is just to dance slower.
解决的办法就是跳得慢点
That doesn't sound true.
听上去不太对啊
Yeah, right, well, sometimes you just have to
有时候你就是需要
dance to the music that's given to you, hmm?
随着给你的音乐起舞
Trust me on this one, all right?
相信我吧
Ah, you get a reprieve, okay?
你得到了缓刑
But it's temporary.
不过这只是暂时的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表