Flynn was a hero who got shot to pieces, okay?
弗林是个遍体鳞伤的英雄
He's lucky that he survived.
他能活下来真的很幸运
They put him behind his desk to end his career,
他的事业只能坐办公室了事
so yeah, he was coming to grips with stuff.
没错 他是很挣扎
Check out all the power sources, okay?
所有的电源都得检查 明白吗
And look for any kind of transmitter.
查看有没有什么发射机
And what if there isn't any, Booth?
如果什么也没有呢 布斯
Will you suspect Flynn then?
到那时你会怀疑弗林吗
No, I won't, sweets.
我不会的 小甜甜
I'll just figure that Pelant got here before us
我会认为普朗特早我们一步
and he removed it, okay? So take a look around,
让他拆除了 到处看看吧
and if you see anything strange
要是看到任何奇怪的
or out of the ordinary, just tell me.
或是不寻常的地方就通知我
I looked at the swabs from Flynn's body
我用偏振光显微镜 能量色散X光片
with polarized light microscopy,
以及质谱仪测验了
energy-dispersive X-rays and mass spectrometer.
从弗林身上取下的样本
I found a few spores from the arboretum,
我发现了一些植物园内的孢子
but that would be just plain weird not to.
但要是我没找到的话就更奇怪了
I got nothing that points us anywhere else.
我没有找到任何其他的线索
Pelant isn't working from the arboretum.
普朗特不可能在植物园活动
No, no. I-it's too public, you know?
当然 那地方太过公开了
He needs privacy.
他需要隐秘
The absence of evidence is in itself evidence.
没有证据也是证据
That's right. Yeah, as well as privacy,
你说的对 隐秘也是
Pelant needs a sterile environment
普朗特需要无菌的环境
with air filtration, a power supply,
带有空气过滤 电力供应
soundproofing.
隔音
You know, Angela can map up a...a radius...
安琪拉可以在地图上画出 半径
Cool, great.
就是这样
We're gonna get right on that.
我们马上就去处理
What is that?
那是什么
Flynn's clavicle was fractured by a bullet,
子弹造成弗林的锁骨骨折
surgically repaired,
通过手术修复了
then a pin was inserted after it started to set.
一开始固定的时候就打入了骨针
Isn't that standard?
这不是标准操作吗
If the pin is made from steel or titanium.
如果这是钢钉或者钛钉的话
This pin is made from artificial bone,
这枚钉子是人造骨骼制成的
an extremely expensive procedure.
手术收费极高
I don't see how Hayes Flynn could afford this.
我不认为海耶斯·弗林能负担得起
Okay, look, Flynn had some, uh,
听着 弗林枪伤后做了些
expensive surgery done after the shooting.
很昂贵的手术
How expensive? Too expensive for him.
有多贵 对他来说太贵了
Even if he lived like this to save money?
即使他为了省钱住在这种地方
We're talking about, like, rich-aunt money
要不就是有钱姨妈的遗产
he didn't have a rich aunt.
但是他没有有钱的姨妈
So, did you get anything off the books?
你从书里看出什么了吗
All in all, they are appropriate to someone whose
一言蔽之 都是些经历过重大创伤
life has been changed by a huge trauma.
生活被改变了的人应该看的书
Obviously, forgiveness...
很显然 宽恕
Is something that he was struggling with.
就是他在挣扎的东西
You think maybe Pelant paid for his surgery?
你觉得可能是普朗特替他付手术费吗
Sweets... Booth, just hear me out.
小甜甜 布斯 听我说
What if Flynn's forgiveness obsession
如果弗林所执着的宽恕
was actually an effort to come to grips
实际上是出于他努力要理解
with Pelant helping him?
普朗特帮了他呢
Did you come up with anything useful?
你找到有用的东西了没有
No.
没有
You need to see this.
过来看这个
Agent Booth?
布斯探员
Fake passports, credit cards, cash.
假护照 信♥用♥卡♥ 现金
Yeah, Sweets, I get it.
是 小甜甜 我看到了
That's getaway stash.
那是跑路用的东西
Look, how do we know that Pelant didn't set up Flynn?
我们怎么知道不是普朗特陷害了弗林
It's called "preponderance of evidence," cher.
这叫做"优势证据" 亲
Expensive surgery, wads of cash...
高额手术费 一大堆现金
You know what, he manipulates evidence all the time, okay?
一直以来他总操纵证据对吧
Look what he did to you, Caroline.
想想他对你做了什么 卡罗琳
Right? A-and he set bones up.
对吧 他还陷害骨头
Digitally-- in the virtual world.
利用数字 在虚拟世界
He moves around bits and bytes; that's his thing.
他操纵电脑数据 那是他的手段
This is real money, paper, things.
这可是真金白银 纸币 真实的东西
I don't believe it.
我不相信
If Flynn were still alive,
如果弗林还活着
I'd have to send you out to arrest him.
我会让你去逮捕他
Right. And I wouldn't do it.
好吧 但我不会去的
You're that sure?
你有那么确定
Really, just think about it, okay?
就好好想想 好吗
Think, right? We keep finding this evidence
想想 我们不断找到这些证据
because Pelant wants us to.
是因为普朗特想让我们找到
You know what would make me suspicious?
你知道什么才会让我怀疑吗
If we didn't find any evidence, okay?
如果我们什么证据都没有找到
That proves to me that Flynn was clean.
这告诉我弗林是清白的
Look at this, huh?
看看这个
Bones just found the doctor that did Flynn's surgery.
骨头找到给弗林做手术的外科医生了
Now we'll get the truth.
我们现在去发现真♥相♥
I hope so.
希望如此
You implant micropore ceramic pins into complex fractures.
你给复合性骨折植入微孔陶瓷骨钉
It's a highly experimental procedure,
这可是试验性很强的手术
And you are the only surgeon on the east coast
你还是东海岸唯一能做这种手术的
capable of doing it.
外科医生
That is correct.
你说得对
You operated on this man.
你给这个人做了手术
What you don't want to do right now is pull some doctor-patient crap,
你不用说那套医患保密的废话了
'cause this man was murdered.
因为这个人已经被谋杀了
Flynn. FBI agent. Yes, I performed the procedure on him.
联调局探员弗林 是我给他做的手术
How'd he pay for it?
他怎么付的钱
Anonymous donation to my research foundation.
我的研究所收到了匿名捐款
From whom? I can't tell you that.
谁捐的 我不能告诉你
Can't tell me? You son of a...
不能告诉我 你这个混♥蛋♥
Booth!
布斯
This anonymous donor not only murdered Flynn,
这个匿名捐助人不仅谋杀了弗林
but he's using you to make him look corrupt.
他还利用你让他看上去不干不净
Booth, Booth, please, let go.
布斯 快放手
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不 是我很抱歉
What I should have said was, I can't tell you because
我刚才应该说 我不能告诉你是因为
when we looked for the source of the money,
我们查找资金来源的时候
we couldn't find it.
我们找不到
Shell companies?
空壳公♥司♥
Yes. The money was going to aid an FBI agent
是的 钱是用来资助一名
who was severely wounded in the line of duty.
在执行任务中受重伤的联邦调查局探员
Our ethics committee found no reason to refuse the money.
我们的伦理委员会认为没有理由拒绝捐款
Agent Flynn-- did he know?
弗林探员 他知道吗
I'm sorry, I have no idea what agent Flynn did or did not know.
抱歉 我不知道弗林探员知道不知道
He was sedated for quite a while.
他被麻醉昏迷了很长时间
Agent Flynn should have died,
要不是我
and he would have if it weren't for me.
弗林探员当时可能就死了
And this anonymous donor?
也要多亏这个匿名捐助人是吧
Booth, the doctor did an incredible job
布斯 医生的手术很成功
repairing 11 fractures from bullet wounds
在那么短的时间里
in such a short period of time.
修复了枪伤造成的十一处骨折
Ten. There were ten fractures.
十处 是十处骨折
But I found 11 remodeled fractures.
但是我发现了十一处愈合的骨折
I'm telling you, there were only ten,
我说只有十处
your memory is playing tricks on you.
你记错了吧
That's not possible.
那不可能
It simply isn't.
就是不可能
Pelant paid that surgeon to save Flynn's life.
普朗特付手术费救了弗林的命
Well, it doesn't mean that Flynn, you know, knew.
但那并不说明弗林知道
I think Pelant is framing Flynn. Why?
我认为普朗特是在陷害弗林 为什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表