Okay, we're here, Angela.
我们到了 安琪拉
What's he doing, Steven?
他在干什么 史蒂文
What's going on, Agent Booth?
怎么了 布斯探员
Please let me do my job.
请别妨害公务
I'm using Reverse 911
我用反向911
to turn on the phone, so listen for it.
开机 仔细听
Okay, Bones, listen for a high-pitched squeal.
骨头 听手♥机♥铃音
Down that hallway, Booth!
门厅那边 布斯
Got it? Got it, Booth!
找到没 找到了 布斯
So is this your exercise equipment?
这是你的健身器材吗
Yes.
是的
That's Lauren's phone.
那是劳伦的手♥机♥
I-I didn't know
我 我不知道
it was in there.
手♥机♥在那里
Don't look at me like that.
别用那种眼神看我
So, we know that you and your trainer were having an affair.
我们知道你和你的教练有染
All right, according to your prenup,
根据你的婚前协议
if you have an affair, uh,
如果你出轨
your husband gets a divorce
你丈夫会和你离婚
and you don't get any money. Correct?
你一毛钱都分不到 是吧
And how does that make me a murder suspect?
这怎么能表明我是嫌犯呢
Come on. Seriously?
拜托 别装傻
Lauren comes home and sees you having sex with the trainer,
劳伦回家 看到你和教练发♥生♥关♥系♥
and if she told her dad,
如果她告诉她父亲
you'd end up living in the car.
你就完了
But if you could get rid of Lauren,
但是如果你杀了劳伦
then the kidnapping policy would kick in...
绑♥架♥保险就会生效
Steven bought that.
保险是史蒂文买♥♥的
The policy's in your name.
你签的字啊
For tax purposes.
为了免税
Steven is always trying to hide money. How'd you do it?
史蒂文总想把钱藏着 你怎么做的
How'd she die?
她怎么死的
Was that always part of your plan?
这也是你计划的一部分吗
I might have not gotten along with her,
我跟劳伦可能处得不太好
but I could never hurt Lauren.
但是绝不可能伤害她
I think you had to kill her,
我认为你杀了她
because the policy would kick in either way,
因为不管怎样 保险都会生效
and with Lauren dead, there'd be no witness.
劳伦死了 就没有证人了
I've tried to help.
我一直很合作
But I'm done.
现在我不合作了
I want my lawyer. Good.
我要找律师 行
'Cause you're gonna need one.
你确实需要个律师
So Lauren's phone was used to send the texts.
劳伦的手♥机♥被用来发送信息
And the stepmother sent them.
是她继母发的
Well, it could have been anybody.
任何人都可能发
The phone was set to turn itself on,
手♥机♥被设定自动开机
send the text, and then immediately
发送信息 然后马上关机
turn itself off so we couldn't trace it.
所以我们无法进行追踪
That's way too tech-savvy
对于凯瑟琳来说这太
for Katherine. I mean, she's the only one
高科技了 我意思是
in the house that didn't have a computer, right?
她是房♥子里唯一一个没有电脑的 对吧
What are those?
那些是什么
Oh, those are texts in a queue, waiting to be sent.
是一排等待发送的信息
They're all encrypted with Steven Frank's software.
都被史蒂文·弗兰克的软件加密了
So you could just call him.
你可以直接联♥系♥他啊
Well, he's not gonna help this time.
这次他不打算合作了
He thinks we're railroading his wife.
他认为我们在对他妻子逼供
Or...
或者
he's involved because Katherine convinced him
他也与此事有关 凯瑟琳使他确信
that Lauren was getting in the way of their new marriage.
劳伦妨碍了他们的婚姻
Wait. You think that he and Katherine together...?
你认为他和凯瑟琳合谋
That's horrible.
太可怕了
I mean, we're dealing with murder
我们面对的可是
and kidnapping.
谋杀和绑♥架♥啊
That's usually pretty horrible.
通常这都是很可怕的
The father and the stepmother make sense.
父亲和继母都说得通
They were both in the house.
他们都住在那栋房♥子里
They had access to the phone...
都能接触到手♥机♥
He's not cooperating.
他不合作
Listen, Bones, um... about the money...
听着 骨头 关于那笔钱
Don't worry about it, Booth.
别担心 布斯
I'll deposit the check.
我会存进银行
No, no, no. It's not that. It's just...
不不 不是那个意思 是
You know, if the money is ours, together,
你知道 如果那笔钱是我们的
like, really ours together,
属于我们共同的财产
do I get a say in how it's spent?
那我是不是有权决定怎么花
Of course.
当然
Then I'd like to give the check to Hodgins and Angela.
那我想把那笔钱给哈金斯和安琪拉
To Hodgins' brother, so he can stay where he is.
给哈金斯的哥哥 他就能留在那里
Look, if you don't want me to...
听着 如果你不想要我这么做
Of course.
当然可以
We can do it together,
我们一起给
like a...
就像
You got pie on my pants.
你把派掉我裤子上了
You can afford another pair.
你再买♥♥一件就行啦
I'm sorry, because if I was here,
对不起 如果我之前在这里
I would have caught this earlier.
我就会早些发现
Look, there was iron oxide
看 骨板和小管里面
caught in the osteons as well as canaliculi.
有氧化铁
It'sit's red oxide. Rust.
是三氧化二铁 铁锈
So whatever was used to remove her toe was rusty.
用于移除她脚趾的工具生锈了
There was also organic particulates
还有有机物
I'm trying to I.D. Now.
我正在鉴别
I just... I don't think I have enough.
我 我想有机物可能不够
Well, the severed end of the toe is filthy,
被切断的脚趾末端很脏
so you should have more than enough there.
应该够你鉴别的
And I'll run DNA on whatever you find.
我去给你发现的东西做DNA测试
Any news from the beetles
你用来啃掉尸体肌肉部分的那些
that you used to deflesh the remains?
甲虫有什么发现
Soon.
很快就有结果
I just...
我只是
I-I couldn't grind them up
看望我哥回来之后
after I came back from seeing my brother.
我还没能研磨它们
It's so stupid, I know... Uh, Dr. Hodgins,
挺愚蠢的 我知道 哈金斯博士
do you want Mr. Fisher to do it for you? No.
要费什先生帮你吗 不用
No. They're mine.
不用 这是我的工作
I'll have the results for you soon.
马上给你结果
I think I understand the saw marks
我知道我们在尺骨和C7上
we found on the ulna and the C7.
发现的锯痕是怎么回事了
They didn't do much damage.
他们损害都不严重
All marks are postmortem, made after she died.
所有锯痕都是她死后产生的
I believe the killer did want
我认为凶手确实想要肢解劳伦
to dismember Lauren to dispose of her body.
以便抛尸
That's why he destroyed her teeth.
所以他毁了她的牙齿
To obscure her identity.
让人没法鉴别她的身份
But only some of her teeth. Barely enough.
只毁了部分牙齿 不是全部
He was interrupted.
他被♥干♥扰了
Look at these hesitation marks.
看这些犹豫的标记
If we can find who interrupted him... No.
如果我们能找到干扰他的人 不
Hesitation marks would show signs
锯痕开始和停止才是
of starting and stopping.
犹豫的标记
These simply stop.
这些只是停止的标记
She had tetanus.
她得了破伤风
When I saw the rust
我看到哈金斯博士发现的
Dr. Hodgins found in the wounds,
伤口上的铁锈
I tested the osteons.
我检验了骨板
Tetanus wouldn't kill her.
破伤风不是死因
No, but it made her very sick.
不是 但是让她生病了
It was a virulent strain,
是种有毒菌株
fast-moving, because something else
发作快 除了铁锈之外
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表