I don't know what the repercussions will be.
我不知道后果将会如何
You've taken a big risk.
你冒了很大的危险
I was certain they would have killed you, Mulder.
我确信 他们会杀你 穆德
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for taking care of me.
谢谢你照顾我
There's something else.
还有别的
My name is in those files.
我的名字在那些档案里
It's in the latest entries with Duane Barry's.
是在最近的贝杜恩记录里面
In what context?
内容是什么
It's not clear, but it has something to do with a test.
不清楚 但是跟一种试验有关
I want you to find out, Mulder.
我要你去查清楚 穆德
I need you to.
我需要你这么做
You said you knew I was coming.
你说知道我会来
In the desert, things find a way to survive.
在沙漠 事物要设法生存
Secrets are like this too.
秘密也是一样
They push their way up through
秘密会自己浮出伪装的沙地中
the sands of deception, so men can know them.
好让大众知晓
Here. This is my house.
这是我家
But why me?
但为什么是我
You are prepared to accept the truth,
你已准备好接受真♥相♥ 不是吗
aren't you? To sacrifice yourself to it?
为了它牺牲自己
I don't understand.
我不明白
There was a tribe of Indians
以前有个印地安部落
who lived here more than 600 years ago.
600年在这里生活过
Their name was Anasazi. It means the ancient aliens.
叫阿拿萨斯 意思是古代外星人
No evidence of their fate exists.
没有他们存在的证据
Historians say they disappeared without a trace.
历史学家说 他们消失得无影无踪
They say that because
他们这样说是因为
they will not sacrifice themselves to the truth.
不想为了真♥相♥而牺牲
And what is the truth?
那么真♥相♥是什么
Nothing disappears without a trace.
就是没有任何东西消失
You think they were abducted?
你认为他们被绑走
By visitors who come here still.
被仍然持续的造访者
What's buried out there?
下面埋着什么东西
Lies. You will see for yourself.
谎言 你会自己看到
It's through those rocks.
穿过那些岩石
It's down there.
在下面
Mulder.
穆德
You're a hard man to reach.
你真难找
Not hard enough, apparently.
很显然还不够难找
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at the Betty Ford Center. Where are you?
我在贝蒂福特中心 你在哪里
I need to talk to you, Mr Mulder.
我必须跟你谈 穆德先生
In person. There are things to explain.
私下的 有些事需要解释
I'll save the government the plane fare.
我替政♥府♥省下机票钱
But which government is it?
但那是哪个政♥府♥呢
Your father may have told you things. I warn you against
你父亲可能跟你说了
taking those things at face value.
我警告你别把它当真
Which things are those?
是什么事情呢
He was never an opponent of the project.
他从来就没反对过那计划
In fact, he authorised it.
事实上 是他授权的
That's what he couldn't live with.
那是他不能活的原因
No. It's because you had him killed.
不 是你让他被杀的
We weren't involved in that.
我们并没有参与此事
You black-lunged son of a bitch.
你这该死的肺痨鬼
I'll expose you and your project. Your time is up.
我会揭发你和你的计划 你玩完了
Expose anything and you only expose your father.
揭发任何事 都只会牵连到你父亲
Sir, we got a coordinate. We're ready to go.
长官 找到座标 准备出发
Let's go.
我们走
Take her up!
起飞
Over here.
在这里
This is a boxcar.
是一部箱型货车
Refrigeration car.
冷冻车
Scully.
史卡利
Yeah, it's me.
是我
Where are you?
你在哪里
Nowhere I ever expected.
我料想不到的地方
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm in a boxcar buried inside a quarry.
我在一部埋在矿场的货车里
There are bodies everywhere.
到处都是尸体
Bodies?
尸体
Stacked floor to ceiling.
从地面堆到天花板
What happened to them?
他们遭遇到什么事
I don't know.
不知道
Mulder, in these files I found references to
穆德 在这些档案里我发现
experiments that were conducted in the US...
一些在美国做的实验参考
..By Axis-power scientists who were given amnesty after the war.
由战后被特赦的 德意日轴心国科学家做的
What kind of experiments?
哪一种实验
Some kind of tests on humans.
某种对人类的实验
But they're referred to as merchandise.
他们被称为货物
But these aren't humans, Scully.
但这些不是人类
From the look of it, I'd say they were alien.
从外表看 他们是外星人
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm pretty damn sure.
我相当确定
Wait a second.
等一下
This one has a smallpox vaccination scar.
这一个有天花接种的疤痕
Mulder...
穆德
Oh, my God, Scully. What have they done?
天哪 丹娜 他们做了什么
Mulder? Mulder, what happened?
穆德 发生什么事
Move out! Get away from there! You go back!
走开 离开那里
Cover us. We're going in!
掩护我们 我们要进去了
Clear! Go!
没人 行动
What's your name, boy?
你叫什么名字 年轻人
He's not here.
他不在这里
Where's Mulder?
穆德在哪里
He's here.
他在这里
No, sir.
没有 长官
If he was, he's vanished without a trace.
如果在 那他就是凭空消失
Nothing vanishes without a trace. Burn it!
没有东西会凭空消失 烧掉
Clear out!
大家闪开
It's done.
完成
Move it! Move it! Move it!
快走 快走
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表