There's 24 messages responding to the ad.
有24个 回覆那启事的留言
First caller's seen the man in the photo in Syracuse.
第一个回覆者说 见过相片中那人在锡拉丘兹
That's north.
在北方
Special Agent Weiss. This is Agent Mulder.
我是威斯 我是穆德
I need to enlist your help. Shoot.
我要你帮忙 说吧
I'm with Agent Scully.
我和史卡利要来找你
We believe a man in your area may be in danger.
你那一带可能有个危险人物
His name is Dr Aaron Baker. He's living in Syracuse.
叫做阿伦贝卡医生 住在锡拉丘兹
We need you to sit on him until we can get there.
我们到达前 请你把他看管好
You got it. I'll call you back with an address as soon as I track him down.
知道了 我查出地址 就回电给你
Your plans will not succeed.
计划不会成功的
Federal agent. Drop your weapon. I said drop it!
联邦警探 放下武器
What the hell...?
搞什么鬼
Agent Mulder? Yes. Agent Weiss?
穆德探员 是的 威斯探员吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Did you find Dr Baker? No, I'm afraid not.
找到贝卡医生吗? 没有
No one's home. There's two weeks' mail in the mailbox.
不在家 有2星期的邮件在信箱里
We may be too late. We should take a look around anyway.
我们可能太迟了 还是该到处看看
Not much to see.
没什么可看的了
Agent Mulder has arrived. Send him right in.
穆德探员回来了 叫他马上进来
Agent Mulder, please have a seat. I'm sorry I'm late. I just flew in.
穆德探员 请坐 抱歉迟到了 刚下飞机
Me? Syracuse.
从哪儿? 锡拉丘兹
Where you were doing what?
做什么?
Agent Scully and I were following up a lead.
我与史卡利去调查事情
Did anyone authorise this investigation? No, sir.
是谁批准的 没有 长官
Do you have paperwork on this case? No, sir.
这案子有签呈吗? 没有 长官
We had an understanding with respect to the X-Files.
对X档案我们有共识
Agent Mulder, the people I answer to aren't quite so understanding.
但我上面的人 可没有共识
Particularly when a field agent is found dead.
特别是 他们的探员竟然死了
What?
什么?
Special Agent Barrett Weiss, Syracuse office.
锡拉丘兹分局的 威斯探员死了
His body was found in the trunk of a car
他被发现死在后车厢
in front of a house that you sent him to.
就在你叫他去查的房♥子前面
It's impossible. I spoke to Agent Weiss at the house.
我和他 在那房♥子前讲过话
Save it for your report!
省着点吧
Until this matter is cleared up, your butt and mine are in a sling!
事情没查清楚 你我都跑不了的
And your investigation, official or otherwise, is terminated.
所有的调查都中止
Don't underestimate the seriousness of this, Agent Mulder.
不要低估事情的严重性
A man is dead.
人已经死了
I want a full accounting on my desk in the morning.
早上给我 完整的报告
Mulder. Mulder, it's me.
我是穆德 穆德 是我
Where are you? I'm at home.
你在哪? 我在家
Agent Weiss is dead, Scully. What?
威斯探员死了 什么?
He was killed and Skinner hit the roof.
他被杀了
We're grounded until he gets a full accounting.
史金纳禁闭我们除非我们交给他一份完整报告
I just wish I knew what the hell was going on.
要是知道 是什么事就好了
Have you checked your email, Mulder? No. Why?
今早看过电子邮箱了吗 没有 为什么
I received something unsettling and I wondered if you'd gotten it, too.
我收到可疑的东西 我想你可能也收到
What is it? It's a digitallyscanned photograph.
是什么? 是电子扫描的照片
There 's another one, Mulder. His name is Dr James Dickens.
是另一个人 他名叫迪肯斯医生
And, Mulder... Yeah.
穆德 嗯
He's right here in Washington.
那人就在华盛顿
Stay where you are, Scully. I'll pick you up.
史卡利 不要离开 我去接你
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
My name is Ambrose Chapel.
我叫安布斯杰普
I work for the Central Intelligence Agency.
我是中情局的
I need to talk to you about the case you're working on.
我想跟你谈谈 关于你在调查的案件
What case is that? The murder of certain identical victims.
什么案件? 相同长相对象谋杀案
I have a story to tell, Agent Mulder. Believe me, you wanna hear it.
有个故事 你一定会想听
We've known of their existence for a decade.
知道他们的存在 已10年
We found out they were in the country last year.
去年发现他们入境了
Who were they?
他们是谁?
Vague intelligence reports reveal that, early in the Cold War,...
不明机密报告指出 冷战早期
..Soviet scientists stumbled on a genetic anomaly
前苏联科学家研究各组
in sets of identical twins.
同卵双胞胎的反常基因
They isolated the DNA material
他们分离出基因中的物质
that gave the twins their facial features, hair colour...
可影响面貌 发色等等
..and they were able to reproduce it.
还可以重新复♥制♥
Are you saying these men are clones? By all outward appearances.
难道他们是复♥制♥人? 从外表看来是
How did they get here?
他们怎样来的?
The programme went by the code name "Gregor"
那计划的代号♥是"葛里格"
the name given to every clone.
每个复♥制♥人都是这名字
We believe the original Gregor
我们相信第一个葛里格
came here in the mid-'70s on a German passport.
在70年代用德国护照入境
Using that same document, they were able to bring a small cadre of clones in,...
同一个护照让 一小队复♥制♥人进入这国家
..several of which are in strategic positions in the medical establishment.
其中几个在各医学单位 占有重要地位
For what purpose?
为了什么目的?
In the event of war, they would mobilise simultaneously across the US...
在战争中他们在美国 不同地区同时活动
..to contaminate blood supplies, sabotage pharmaceutical factories.
可以去污染血库 破坏医药工厂
Essentially, destroy the country's immune system.
摧毁国家的免疫系统
If you've known about this for a year, why hasn't anything been done?
知道事情已经一年了 为何不采取行动?
Well, this is where the story gets perhaps even more incredible.
这才是故事 最不可思议的地方
Secretly, someone is allowing the Gregors to be systematically eliminated...
有人秘密的允许 清除所有的葛里格
..by a man who I believe is a Russian spy-killer,...
我相信是一个 俄♥罗♥斯♥的间谍杀手做的
..in exchange for the suppression of the programme's existence...
为了隐瞒此计划 并且
..and to obtain the science that created it.
来获得制♥造♥的技术
What's your business in this?
这些事与你何关?
We share similar sentiments on our government's policies of denial,...
我对政♥府♥否认事实的政策 同样的反感
..which is why they've been trying to contact you.
所以他们 一直想要联络你
Who? The Gregors.
谁? 那些葛里格
You're obviously someone who might protect them
或许你们能够保护他们
and bring these misdeeds to light.
并阻止这些罪行
What makes you think we've been contacted?
为何你觉得 他们联络上我们了
Your inquiries into their deaths.
你在调查他们的死
And your response to the ad I placed.
还有你回应我的启事 认识这人吗
We're talking state-sanctioned murder.
这些人是 被国家认可谋杀的
If we can find them first, maybe the truth can be known.
若能先找到他们 或许便能真♥相♥大白了
We know where one of these men may be.
我们知道 其中有些人的所在
OK, let's go.
好了 走吧
Who is it? Agents Scully and Mulder.
是谁? 史卡利及穆德
We're with the FBI.
联邦调查局探员
Dr Dickens? Yes.
迪肯斯医生吗? 是的
I believe you've been trying to contact us.
我想你一直 试图联络我们
May we come in, Dr Dickens? Uh...
可以进来吗 医生?
It's OK, sir. There's nothing to be afraid of.
没事的 先生 不必害怕
I'll call the paramedics.
我叫救护车
He's moving.
他在动
He's getting up!
他起来了!
I'll call you back.
我会再打来
You OK? OK.
你还好吗? 还好
I just got the wind knocked out of me. Don't lose him!
只是被撞了一下 快去追他
Go! OK.
快去 好
He's gone.
他逃了
Where? He blindsided me.
去哪儿? 他迷晕了我
Went up the fire escape before I could grab him.
在我捉住他之前 他从逃生梯逃走了
I'm gonna go see if I can find a way up on the roof.
我去看看 是否有路通上屋顶
How are you feeling? Like I should have used the crosswalk.
觉得如何? 应该走人行道的
A lot better than my phone.
比我的电♥话♥好多了
Maybe we should have dropped this case.
或许我们 该放弃这案件
Scully, if our friend from the CIA is right
如果中情局那朋友说的是真的
this is a big national security conspiracy.
这会牵涉到国♥家♥安♥全♥大阴谋
Our friend from the CIA is about as unbelievable as his story.
中情局那朋友 就像那故事一样不可信
As is everything about this case. What happened to "Trust no one", Mulder?
整件事都不可信 记得"谁都不要相信"吗?
I changed it to "Trust everyone." I didn't tell you
我把它改成 "相信任何人"
I ran a full background check on this guy.
我查了这个人的背景
Ambrose Chapel is a 17-year veteran, special intelligence clearance.
安布斯是个有17年经验的
He's the real thing.
情报人员 真枪实弹
Why would a man with his experience need our help?
为何他会 需要我们的帮助?
And how could he let a man that he's been looking so hard for slip away so easily?
他竟然会让辛苦找到的人 轻易的逃跑了
That doctor wasn't running away from us, Mulder, but Agent Chapel.
那医生怕的不是我们 是安布斯
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表