..Rocked New Mexico. Centered under the desert...
震动了新墨西哥州 震央在沙漠地底
..The 5. 6 tremor was felt
有感震动
as far away south as Corona and Roswell.
往南远至克洛拉和拉兹威市
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Riding. I'll be back in a few hours.
骑车 几小时后回来
Eric.
艾力克
Leave the snakes alone today.
今天别去招惹蛇
They'll be angry and afraid.
它们会又怒又怕
I found something. You better come see.
我发现些东西 你最好过来看
Robert, come home right now!
罗伯 马上回家
What do you think it is?
你认为那是什么
I don't know.
不知道
What did he say?
他说什么
He said it should be returned.
他说应该把他送回去
They will be coming.
他们将会到来
You bitch!
你这家伙
Beautiful!
太美了
Gentlemen... That was the phone call I never wanted to get.
各位 这是我 从来就不想接到的电♥话♥
Check the bedroom.
检查卧室
Clear!
没动静
What are you doing here?
你们来做什么
Can we talk inside?
可以进去谈吗
I'm not feeling well. I didn't sleep last night.
我不舒服 昨晚一夜没睡
Really not in the mood for the Three Stooges.
真没心情跟这3个小丑扯
I don't think we've been followed.
我想我们没被跟踪
Who would follow you?
谁会跟踪你们
A multinational black ops unit, code-named Garnet.
跨国秘密工作组织 代号♥佳乐
Trained killers, School of the Americas alumni.
训练有素的杀手 出身美国♥军♥校校友
Have you been defacing library books again?
你们又破坏图书了吗
They don't want us.
他们不是要找我们
They want him.
他们要找他
Kenneth Soona?
肯尼苏拿
We think that's his real name.
我们认为那是真名
You've heard us call him "The Thinker".
你听过我们叫他"思索者"
What did he do?
他做了什么
Hacked into the Defense Department computer system.
入侵国防部 电脑系统
Why?
为什么
The Thinker's an anarchist and a snoop.
他是无政♥府♥主义及爱管闲事者
Whatever he got into has made him a very wanted man.
不管他介入什么事 都令人非常头痛
Customs and Immigration are on full alert.
海关和移♥民♥局全面警戒
Every port of egress is closed.
每个出关口都封闭
why are you coming for me?
为何找我
..The Thinker named a meeting place and a three-hour time window.
思索者提到一个会面地点 跟3个小时的时间
He asked specifically for you.
他特别要求见你
The problem is he may already be dead.
问题是他可能已经死了
What happened?
什么事
She shot her husband. Married 30 years.
她杀了她老伴
Like she went crazy.
像疯了一样
OK, go back to your apartments.
回你们的屋里去
We'll handle this. Excuse me, sir.
我们会处理 让一下 先生
Weirdness.
怪事
I don't want you to know my real name.
我不想让你知道真名
I don't think it's that important that you know.
我想那并不重要
Sounds like a line I used in a bar once.
我在酒吧常听到这句话
I'm sorry about the wait,
抱歉让你等
but I got this ninja party shagging my butt.
但我被那些忍♥者吓的半死
Why? What have you got?
为什么 你拿到什么东西
If I'm correct,
如果没猜错
I got the original Defense Department's UFO intelligence files.
我拿到了 国防部幽浮情报档案
Everything from 1940s and up.
从1940年开始全部
Everything?
全部
Everything. Roswell, MJ12, and beyond.
全部 拉兹威 MJ12及之后的
You've read them?
你看过了
Not entirely. I downloaded all I could and then I split.
不完全 我尽可能的 复♥制♥下载然后就溜了
I knew these guys were gonna be after me.
我知道这些人会抓我
What makes you think they know who you are?
什么原因让你觉得 他们知道你是谁
I didn't take any precautions.
我没有做预防措施
I mean, I didn't even expect to get inside!
因为我没料到能侵入进去
They've always denied that these files even existed.
他们始终否认这些档案存在
What do you want from me?
你希望我做什么
I want the truth. And I want you to promise
我要真♥相♥ 我要你保证
that those rat bastards answer to the people.
让那些鼠辈回应人♥民♥
Mulder, Skinner's looking for you.
史副局长找你
Come in and lock the door.
进来 把门关上
Why? What's going on?
什么事
Do you know the Ten Commandments?
你知道十诫吗
You want me to recite them?
你要我背诵吗
Just the one about obeying the Sabbath.
只是遵守安息日的那条
God made heaven and earth,
上帝创造了天地
but didn't tell anybody about his side projects.
但并未说他的副计划
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
The biggest lie of all.
最大的谎言
What is this?
这是什么
The holy grail.
圣杯
The original Defense Department files.
原版国防部档案
Evidence that the government
政♥府♥知道外星人存在
has known about extraterrestrials for 50 years.
已经50年的证据
Where did you get this?
你从哪里得到的
Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist.
友善的无政♥府♥主义邻居
No. I don't believe this.
我不相信
This is just gibberish.
这只是些胡言乱语
Damn it! I'm so sick of this crap!
可恶 我受够了这些鬼话
BS and double talk.
狗屁跟废话
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Mulder, this may not be gibberish.
穆德 这可能不是胡言乱语
It's a joke, Scully. It's a bad joke!
是个烂笑话
I think it's just encrypted and I think I recognise it.
我想那是密♥码♥ 我觉得我认得
It looks like Navajo. It was used during World War II.
看起来像纳瓦语 被用于二次世界大战
My father told me that
我爸爸告诉我
It was the only code the Japanese couldn't break.
那是日军唯一 不能破解的密♥码♥
I remember the long strings of consonants.
我记得这一长串子音字母
Well, can you find out?
能查得出来吗
Only a handful of people can decipher it.
只有少数人能破解
Then find one of them.
那么找一个出来
Mulder
穆德
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I just haven't been sleeping.
没事 我只是没睡觉罢了
Sir?
长官
Agent Mulder, I need to speak with you.
穆德探员 我要跟你谈谈
About?
关于什么
In my office.
到我办公室
Why? Is it another jerk-off assignment...
为什么 又是烂差事
..Where I end up doing the government's dirty work?
我要去执行 政♥府♥的肮脏事吗
It's about a rumour that
是关于谣传说
you may be in receipt of some sensitive files.
你可能收到一些敏感档案
I don't know anything about that.
我什么都不知道
Agent Mulder, listen...
穆德探员 听着
I'm talking to you...
我在对你说话
Are we finished, Agent Mulder?
结束了吗 穆德探员
Are we done?
我们结束了吗
We're done.
我们之间完了
You wanted to see me, sir?
你找我 长官
Yes, Agent Scully. Please have a seat.
是的 史探员 请坐
Agent Scully?
史探员
You heard about the incident here in the hallway yesterday?
你知道昨天 在走道发生的事吗
Yes, sir.
知道 长官
Do you have any explanation
关于穆德探员的异常行为
as to Agent Mulder's bizarre behaviour?
你有任何说明吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Agent Mulder told me he was having trouble sleeping.
穆德探员告诉我说 他的睡眠有问题
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表