Hold it, buster.
拿好 混球
Find the prisoner. Find the prisoner.
找出犯人 找出犯人
Hannah, whoa
汉娜
Hannah, there's been a mistake. Get me a lawyer.
汉娜 他们搞错了 帮我找个律师
Where is the king? In the Great Hall, Sire.
国王在哪里? 在大厅 陛下
Enough. Thy post. Aye, Sire.
够了 你的信 是的 陛下
To the Great Hall.
去大厅
I can't breathe
我不能呼吸
No, no
不 不要
Not again
别再来了
Hello, Duane. Nice to see you.
嗨 杜恩 很高兴看到你
Nice to see you too, Doc.
我也一样 医生
How are you feeling today Pretty good.
今天感觉如何 还蛮好的
Why don't we sit down, Duane?
何不坐下来 杜恩
I wanna go over a few things with you. OK.
我想跟你谈谈 好
Now, uh... it says here...
报告上说
..That you've been refusing to take your medicine.
你拒绝服用你的药物
I don't like the way it makes me feel.
我不喜欢服药后的感觉
OK. All right.
好 没关系
Let's talk about that.
我们来讨论此事
Because we give you that medicine for a reason, Duane.
给你服药是有理由的 杜恩
Because of your behaviour. I know. I know.
是因为你的行为使然 我知道 我知道
Because we don't want you to hurt anybody again.
我们不希望你 再去伤害别人
Are you still hearing voices?
你仍然听到杂音吗
I'm not crazy, Doc. Duane Barry's not like these other guys.
我没疯 医生 我跟其他的病患不同
No, everybody here is different.
对 这里每个人都不一样
They're coming again. They're coming again. I can feel it.
他们又来了 他们又来了 我感觉得到
They're gonna take Duane Barry to the place.
他们要把我带走
Nobody's coming, Duane.
没有人来
Nobody can stop 'em.
没有人可以制止他们
I'm gonna give you a shot.
我要帮你打一针
I think you just need some rest.
你只是需要休息
This'll make you sleep.
这会让你睡着
And when you wake up,
当你醒来
you'll see we didn't let anybody hurt you. OK, Duane?
你会发现 没有人伤害你 好吗 杜恩
Duane?
杜恩
Duane!
杜恩
Get away. Get away.
走开
Put down the gun, Duane. Gimme the keys.
把枪放下 杜恩 把钥匙给我
Duane. Gimme the damn keys!
杜恩 快把钥匙给我
No! No!
不 不要
Either way, Doc, we're getting outta here together. You got it?
要不就一起离开吧 医生 我们走
Let's go, now! Go! Go! Go!
现在就走 走
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
Krycek. What's up?
可赛克 什么事
There's a situation going down. They want you right away.
有状况 他们要你马上赶去
What kind of situation?
什么状况
A hostage negotiation.
一桩人♥质♥胁持谈判
And they want me? Yeah.
他们要我去 没错
What for? The guy escaped a mental institution.
为什么 那家伙从精神病院逃出来
He's got four people at gunpoint in an office.
他用枪胁持了4个人
Claims he's being controlled by aliens.
声称他被外星人控制
Krycek, Mulder. Where's the commander?
可塞克 穆德 现场指挥官在哪里
Right that way, sir.
在那边 长官
Agent Mulder? Yeah.
穆德探员 是的
Lucy Kazdin, negotiation commander.
我是康露西 谈判指挥官
This is Agent Krycek.
这位是可赛克探员
Let me show you what we've got.
跟你报告现在的状况
His name's Duane Barry.
他叫做贝杜恩
He's armed with a 9mm Smith & Wesson handgun,...
手持9毫米手♥枪♥
..One 9-round magazine.
和一个九发的弹匣
We believe that he's
我们相信他会开枪
prepared to use the gun and not afraid to die.
而且不怕死
What does he want?
他有何要求
Safe passage for him and his hostage,...
给他与人♥质♥一条安全出路
..A shrink named Hakkie.
人♥质♥是精神科医生哈奇
Passage to where?
往哪里的出路
He's bent on taking the doctor to an alien-abduction site.
他一心想挟持医生 去外星人的基地
He can't quite remember where the site is,
他记不得基地地点
so he stopped at a travel agency.
所以他到旅行社去
Is he lucid?
他神智清楚吗
Yes, but off his medication, so he's manic.
清楚 但他没服药所以狂躁
Ranting about scoop marks, scars on his body,
一直嚷嚷的说他身上的疤
homing devices and other nonsense.
追踪晶片及其他的胡言乱语
Like what?
诸如什么
This alien-abduction business, which I guess you know about.
诸如外星人劫持的事 你知道的
Yeah, but I've never been in a hostage negotiation before.
但我从来没有人♥质♥谈判的经验
We'll take you through it. Agent Rich is advisory commander.
我们会帮你 里奇探员是咨♥询♥指挥
He and I will be coaching you.
他跟我会指导你
What Mr Barry needs is a friend.
贝先生需要朋友
Someone who appears to understand
一个了解他而且
him and can appeal to his sense of reason.
能让他理性谈话的人
Do we know anything about his abduction experiences?
知道任何有关 他被外星人劫持的事吗
You really believe in this stuff, Agent Mulder?
你真♥相♥信这种事 穆德探员
Is that a problem?
这样问很奇怪吗
We're here to save lives. You'll begin negotiations immediately.
我们是来救人的 你要马上展开谈判
Every three hours we'll re-evaluate your progress...
每3个小时 我们会检讨你的进展
..And let our tactical
并且让战术指挥官
commander advise and update on the use of force.
提供使用武力的建议
If this man is an abductee, I need to know more about him.
如果他曾被外星人劫持过 我得更了解他
His personal history. Each abduction case is different.
他个人的历史 每个劫持个案都不同
That material's not been made available to us.
没有收到这类资料
Nobody's thought to call the hospital for records?
没有人想过 向医院调资料吗
Look, Agent Mulder, the guy's a psycho.
听着 穆德探员 这家伙是个疯子
Your object is to keep him on the phone.
你的任务就是跟他聊
The longer you do, the more chance he's not gonna kill anybody.
你聊的时间越久 人♥质♥就越安全
We stop to do a Freudian analysis,
要是我们去做心理分♥析♥
next thing we know we've got four dead hostages.
接下来就准备为人♥质♥收尸
So, whatever crap you gotta make up about
所以 不管你要编造什么
spacemen or UFOs,...
太空人或幽浮的鬼话
..Just keep him on the phone.
就是让他一直跟你聊
Are we gonna have to sit on the floor like this all night?
我们就这样 整夜坐在地板上吗
I told you to shut up!
我叫你闭嘴
We all have families, for God's sake.
我们都有家庭
Duane, don't hurt anyone.
杜恩 别伤人
Please? I'm not gonna hurt you, Doc.
求你了 我不会伤害你 医生
Because this time you're going with Duane Barry.
因为这次 你会跟我走
So you can see what it's like.
你就可以看到它的样子
That it's real!
我说的都是真的
Duane? Yeah.
是杜恩吗 我是
This is Special Agent Fox Mulder.
我是穆德探员
Look, I wanna try to help you. Yeah?
听着 我是来帮你的 是吗
Well... we're just sitting here waiting for,
我们正坐在这里
uh... travel plans.
等旅行计划
I think I know what you're going through, Duane.
我想我了解你的遭遇 杜恩
I just wanna make sure you get what you want and that Bob,...
我只是想确定你要的东西都有了 以及巴伯
..Kimberly, Gwen and Dr Hakkie don't get hurt.
金柏莉 奎恩和哈医生都没事
You know what I'm going through?
你了解我的遭遇
You think you know what Duane
你以为你了解我的遭遇
Barry's going through?! You don't know jack!
其实你知道个屁
I know you're scared, Duane.
我知道你很害怕
And that you'd like to see this all come out right.
希望一切都顺利平安
Yeah, right.
是啊
So they can put me back
好让他们
in the nuthouse... where I belong.
捉我回疯人院
We're only concerned about your safety,
我们关心你的安全
Duane. You and the others.
你跟其他的人
Hey, what's your name?
嘿 你叫什么名字
MuI-dore?
穆德
I know the routine.
我知道你们那一套
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表