What was he treating them with ?
他用什么医他们?
I don't know.
我不知道
We won't get the test results back on the vial until tomorrow.
我们明天才能拿到小瓶的测试结果
Are you thinking it might be bovine growth hormone?
你想那是 牛的生长激素吗
I know that was the first thing
那是第一个想法
through both of our minds, but it just doesn't track.
但无法深入追查
Not with that briefcase full of cash.
跟那一整箱钱连不起来
I know and it still doesn't
那也无法解释
answer the question about who's marking those kids. Or why.
是谁或为何 追踪那些孩子们
Away.
去吧
So, I'll see you in the morning.
明天早上见
30 sharp.
准时8点半
Hi.
你好
Sorry to come unannounced.
抱歉 没通知就来访
Gary's not home right now.
嘉里不在家
Actually, we wanted to talk with you, if that's okay.
其实我想跟你谈 如果方便的话
I don't know what to say.
不知要说什么
You think Dr. Larson was doing some kind of tests on Gary?
你认为医生在对嘉里做某种实验
Well, thinking back, is there anything that seems strange to you?
回想一下 有任何怪事发生吗
Was Gary sick often?
嘉里有没有常生病
No. Actually, Gary's never been sick a day in his life.
没有 嘉里从未病过一天
Gary was never sick?
嘉里从未生过病
No.
是的
Why was he going to Dr. Larson?
那他找拉森干什么
Dr. Larson gave him vitamin shots.
医生给他注射维他命
He gave them to a lot of kids.
他给很多孩子
He said it was like treating their teeth with fuoride...
他说像用氟保护牙齿
as a preventative measure.
是个预防性措施
Did you ever take Gary to another doctor?
曾带嘉里找过别的医生吗
No. Jay had wanted to.
不曾 但杰曾经想过
Jay is your husband?
杰是你丈夫吗?
Yes.
是
He was concerned Gary wasn't growing.
嘉里长不高 让他很担心
Jay was 6'5". He wanted Gary to play collegeball.
杰6呎5吋高 他希望嘉里能打校队
But then there was Jay's accident. What accident?
但后来杰发生意外 什么意外
It was seven years ago. He worked at the packing plant.
七年前 他在包装厂工作
He had an accident with one of the machines.
操作机器 发生意外
Excuse me. What is this?
请问 这是什么
What?
你指什么
This light here.
这道光线
I don't know.
我不知道
There's something back there.
镜子后面有东西
What is it, Mulder?
是什么 穆德
Looks like somebody's private little movie studio.
看起来像 小型私人电影工作室
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天
Gotta drain the lizard.
得去尿尿了
What do you want, applause, man?
想要什么 掌声吗
Rick?
瑞克
Rick?
瑞克
Sheriff, we're gonna find who did this.
警长 我们会抓到凶手的
Get away from him.
别碰他
Get back.
退后
Oh, my God.
喔 天呀
Ricky. Rick, son.
瑞克 我儿
No.
不
No. No!
不
His name is Gerd Thomas.
他叫做葛德汤玛斯
He's owned the building for 21 years.
这栋楼他买♥♥了21年了
He used to run a day care center out of it.
他过去在那儿开托儿所
They're holding him for us.
他已被拘留
What is it?
怎么啦
I know that face. What?
我看过那个人 什么
That's quite a video library you've compiled for yourself.
你收集的影带数量真不少
I especially like the ones with the little boys.
我尤其喜欢有小男孩的那些
I know.
我知道
I'm a sick man. No.
我有病 不
No. Men who know they're sick try to get help.
不 自己知道有病的人 会去寻求治疗
You just kept right at it for years.
而你却长久不去管它
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我无意伤人
Did you kidnap those kids?
是你绑♥架♥那些孩子的吗
Yes.
是的
Are you prepared to confess to those crimes?
你准备对绑♥架♥案认罪吗
Yes.
是的
And to the murder of Rick Mazeroski and No.
并对谋杀瑞克认罪吗 不
I never murdered anybody.
我没有杀人
Did you kidnap Rick Mazeroski?
是你绑♥架♥瑞克的吗
Did you write this on his back?
是你在他背上写字的吗
Oh, my God. Answer the question.
喔 我的天 回答问题
No, I-- I never killed him.
不 我没杀他们
I never killed anybody. I--
我没有杀人
I really loved those kids.
我真的疼爱那些孩子
Is this how you express your love for them?
这些就是你疼爱的表示
Did you kidnap Rick Mazeroski?
是你绑♥架♥瑞克
Did you write that on his back? Yes.
并在他的背上留字的吗 是的
Why? Because of what he had become.
为什么 怕他将来的改变
What had he become?
他会有何改变
Because those kids have become monsters. That's what.
那些孩子会变成怪物
You're not making any sense. Now, make sense to me.
你语无伦次 说明白一点
Because of Dr. Larson and because of the tests.
因为拉森医生以及那些实验
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Okay, what tests?
什么实验
Dr. Larson was using those kids as guinea pigs.
拉森医生拿孩子做试验品
And he was using us too. What do you mean, using you?
他也利用我们 怎么利用你
To inoculate the cattle.
利用我给牛打♥针♥
With growth hormones?
用生长激素吗
I don't know exactly what it was,
我不知道那是什么
but he was paying us a lot of money to do it.
但他付了大笔钞票
So, you're saying that Dr.
你是说拉森医生
Larson was paying you a lot of money...
花钱雇你
to inject the cattle with something,
帮牛打♥针♥
and you didn't know what it was.
而你却不知道打什么针
Not until later. Not until after all those rapes and--
直到后来才知道 直到后来那些强♥暴♥案
Dr. Larson told my boss that he felt responsible...
拉森告诉我老板他觉得
for everything that those kids had done...
是他造成那些孩子的行为
and that he was giving them the same inoculations.
以及他给孩子们注射同样的东西
Was Dr. Larson involved in the kidnappings?
拉森涉及绑♥架♥吗
No. No. No.
不
He didn't want his secret to come out.
他不愿他的秘密曝光
He didn't care about those kids, like me.
他不像我关心那些孩子
Mulder.
穆德
You know, I think he's telling the truth.
我想他说的是实话
I don't think he killed anyone.
我不认为他有杀人
How can you be sure? I just
你怎么这么肯定
got the toxicology report back on the broken vial.
我刚拿到小瓶子毒物报告
The residual substance couldn't be analyzed...
残留物分♥析♥不出什么
because it contained synthetic corticosteroids...
因为它含有皮质类固醇
with unidentified amino acids.
和不明的氨基酸
That's purity control, Mulder.
那是纯度控制
Do you know what you're saying, Scully?
你知道你在说什么吗
The man who died in that
在飞机失事中死掉的那个人
plane crash was inoculating those kids...
帮那些孩子注射的抗体
with antibodies derived from
可能是源自于
what may have been an extraterrestrial source.
地球以外的物质
He's been injecting those kids with alien DNA.
他帮孩子注射外星人的基因
No, Mulder. That was never proven conclusively.
不 穆德 那尚未证实
But it's the same substance
跟以前我们所发现的
we found in the Erlenmeyer flask, isn't it?
是同样的物质
The same material my Deep Throat contact died for.
跟深喉为它而死的物质一样
Yes. Well, it all makes sense. The money in the briefcase.
不错 那就讲得通了 手提箱里那些钱
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表