Blood everywhere. Whoever killed her is a psycho.
到处都是血 凶手一定是个变♥态♥狂
Murder weapon? Seven stores in town carry strop razors.
杀人凶器呢? 镇里有7间店在卖♥♥剃刀
Have somebody check 'em out. What about the press?
去调查他们 对媒体怎么说?
Just the basics. No mention of this "Sister" Thing.
只提基本的东西 别提到"姐妹"的事
Ok.
好的
Rubin, I need your final report. Call me as soon as you hear.
鲁宾 我要你的报告 听到留言马上回电
That's all I can tell you. Can you give us a name?
能讲的就这么多 有名字可提供吗?
Yeah, I'll talk to you.
我会告诉你的
We're doing the best we can. We'll inform you...
我们在全力以赴 我们会通知你...
Brian, I need a minute.
拜仁 我要找你
I'm working on a homicide investigation.
我正调查一件杀人案
Come on.
过来
You didn't show last night.
昨晚你没出来
This what you wanna talk about?
这就是你想谈的?
I made dinner.
我做了晚餐
What?
什么事?
Sorry. Coroner's on one.
对不起 验尸官在1线
Yeah, what have you got, Rubin?
鲁宾 有什么收获?
Uh-huh.
我怀孕了
Uh... Hang on a second, will you, Rubin?
等一等 好吗 鲁宾?
This address, ten o'clock tonight. Where's this?
这是地址 今晚10点 这是什么地方?
A motel? It's a place we can talk.
汽车旅馆吗 可以讲话的地方
Any cavities?
有蛀牙吗?
I brush after every meal.
我在饭后都有刷牙
Would you say they match?
你说符合吗?
Well, there's a filling on the occlusal
左上臼前齿表面有补过
surface of the upper left bicuspid, here and here.
这里和这里
And he's congenitally
他先天缺少左下臼前齿
missing a lower left bicuspid, here and here.
这里和这里
Yeah, I'd say they're definitely a match.
的确是相符的
Who do they belong to? Special Agent Sam Chaney.
是谁的呢? 专案探员森杰尼
That name sounds familiar. Chaney's a legend.
名字听起来很熟 杰尼是传奇人物
40 years before the Bureau profiled violent criminals...
局里做暴♥力♥罪犯分♥析♥之前40年
...Chaney and his partner, Tim Ledbetter, investigated...
他与伙伴丁列贝 就调查过当时叫做
...what were then called "Stranger killings",
"陌生人凶案"的案件
now called "Serial murders".
就是现在的连环凶杀案
They disappeared while
1942年他们在密苏里的
investigating murders in Aubrey, Missouri, in 1942.
奥布里查案时失踪了
Chaney's body was only found two
杰尼的尸体直到2天前
days ago by a local detective, BJ Morrow, a woman.
才被当地女探员碧洁摩卢发现
Why the interest in this case?
为何对此案 感兴趣?
At the time, Chaney's and Ledbetter's
在当时 杰尼与丁的想法
ideas weren't very well received by their peers.
不太被其他同事接受
Using psychology to solve a crime was something like, um...
以心理学来解答罪案 有点像...
Believing in the paranormal? Exactly.
相信超自然现象吗? 对
But there's another mystery.
还有另一个谜
Which is?
是什么?
Why would this policewoman suddenly
为何一名女警
drive her car into a field the size of Rhode Island...
会突然开车到那片田野中
...and, for no reason, dig up
无缘无故挖出
the bones of a man who's been missing for 50 years?
已失踪50年的骸骨呢?
Unless a neon sign said "Dig here"!
除非有灯号♥指示"在这里挖"
I guess that's why we're going to Aubrey.
所以我们要去奥布里
Yes. And also, I've always been intrigued by women named BJ.
是 而且我一向对叫碧洁的女子极有兴趣
Detective Morrow, exactly how did you discover the remains?
摩卢探员 你确实是 如何发现骸骨的?
I saw a dog digging in the ground.
我看到 一只狗在挖土
I proceeded to investigate and found the grave site.
我过去查看 才发现了埋藏点
The initial police report states
警方初步报告说
that you couldn't explain your actions at the time.
你无法解释当时的行为
It was late. I was a bit shocked by my discovery.
那时很晚了 对此发现我感到震惊
I'm afraid I didn't clearly
我恐怕没有在初步报告中
articulate what happened for my initial report.
清楚地说明经过
Why were you in the woods at that hour?
那时间 你在树林中做什么?
My vehicle was experiencing engine failure.
我的车子失灵
You left your car...
你下了车...
Over there, sir.
停在那边 长官
Would you say that's, uh... 400 or 500 yards?
距离有四 五百码远
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
So from that distance you
晚上又那么远
could see a dog digging in this field at night?
你看得到狗在挖地?
She took a short cut through the
她抄捷径穿过树林找电♥话♥
woods to reach a phone. The path led her to the field.
才走到那片田野
The report says she phoned from the
报告上说她从那边的汽车旅馆打电♥话♥的
Motel Black up the road. That's not a very short cut.
那里可不近
You seem more interested in how the missing agent was found...
你好像对如何找到失踪警官更有兴趣
...than in how he got here in the first place.
而不是他为何会在那里
You don't, uh... suspect her, do you? No, no. Not at all.
对她有怀疑吗? 一点也不
I'd just like to ask you a few more questions. All right.
我再问几个问题就好 好吧
Have you ever, um...
你是否曾经...
Have you ever had any clairvoyant experiences?
曾经有透视力的经验?
Premonitions, visions, precognitive dreams, things like that?
像那些预兆 幻影 预知梦境之类的?
What the hell kind of question is that?
这是什么鬼问题?
Dreams? Yeah.
梦境? 是的
Agent Mulder, I don't mean to be rude,
穆德探员 无意冒犯
but we have a lot to do.
但我们还有许多事要做
If you have any more questions
如果还有任何
specific to your investigation of this crime...
利于该案调查的问题...
...please feel free to call. Come on, BJ.
请打电♥话♥找我 走吧 碧洁
What do you think?
你怎么看
These bones are in good condition.
骨头的情况良好
The field may have been tilled soon after Chaney was buried.
杰尼被埋后 田野可能有人耕种
There are small cuts on the top three ribs.
最高3根肋骨的小割痕
I don't think they were made by an animal.
应该不是动物造成的
Listen to this. "One must wonder
听着 杰尼写的"人们必会
how these monsters are created." Chaney wrote this.
很讶异这怪物是如何产生的"
"Did their home life mould
"是因为家庭把他们塑造成
them into creatures that must maim and kill?"
好杀残忍♥的怪物"
"Or are they demons from birth?"
"或者他们是天生魔鬼?"
That's poetic, but it doesn't help us much.
是很有诗的味道 但是没有用
What did he say about the 1942 homicides?
1942年的杀人案 他怎么样说的?
The press called the murderer "The Slash Killer".
媒体称那凶手 "割喉杀手"
His three victims were all young women aged 25 to 30.
3个被害人都是 25至30岁的年轻女子
He disabled them with a blow to the head.
他先打昏她们
He'd carve the word "Sister" On
他在她们的胸部刻上"姐妹"
their chests and paint it on the wall with their blood.
并用她们的血涂在墙上
The victims bled to death and...
被害人失血致死
...the murderer was never found.
凶手从未被捉到
Mulder...
穆德
...these cuts on the ribs could've been made by a razor.
肋骨上的割痕 可能是用剃刀割的
Can you make out a word? No.
能拼成字吗? 不能
But we might be able to if we
但是如果能在奥布里
can find somebody in Aubrey with a digital scanner.
找到数位扫描机
I've scanned the crime photo
把这些犯罪照片和肋骨影像
and ribcage images and modemed them to Quantico.
扫描用数据机传到匡提科
It'll be a few seconds before hook-up.
马上就可以连上了
I checked with the mechanic. BJ's car was just tuned.
我查过当地汽车修理 碧洁的车才刚保养好
She lied about experiencing engine failure.
她说的车子失灵 是假的
I don't think BJ was in the woods because of engine failure.
她那天晚上不是因为车子坏掉而在树林里的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The Motel Black is a perfect meeting place.
布莱克旅馆 是个约会好地方
Away from town, away from his wife. What do you mean?
远离城镇 远离老婆 你是指什么?
It's obvious BJ and Tillman are having an affair.
很明显 她和拜仁有染
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
A woman senses these things. Oh...
女性直觉
The image on the right is Chaney's ribcage.
右边的照片 是杰尼的肋骨
The left one was extrapolated from
左边的是"割喉杀手"
the crime photo of the Slash Killer's last victim.
最后一个被害人的照片
Now I need to enlarge the victim's
先放大肋骨照片
ribcage in order to allow for gender difference.
才能辨别性别不同之处
And now... we can compare them.
可以比较了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表