They fled persecution from people being persecuted.
他们为逃避迫♥害♥而来
All in the name of religion.
全都是以宗教之名
I was raised to believe
我从小被灌输
Christianity was synonymous with hypocrisy.
相信基♥督♥等同于伪善
Man's natural tendency was
人的自然天性就是
to "Do what thou willst", not "Do unto others".
"随心所欲"而非"为别人做"
We believe...
我们相信
..Man is nothing but an animal.
人只不过是动物
No better, no worse, than those that walk on four legs.
跟那些四足动物 没什么差别
And although I believed
虽然我相信我们的信念
our faith kept us powerful in the community -
能令我们在社会里充满力量
wealthy, good health -
财富 健康
..I came to see hypocrisy in the others.
我看到 在他们心中的虚伪
In me.
还有在我心中
When they told me...
当他们告诉我
..To blame my dead daughter... for Jerry Stevens' death,...
要我把杰瑞的死归咎于我死去的女儿
..My reaction...
我的反应
I was sick... that they would vilify an innocent,...
我对他们去诽谤一个清白的人感到恶心
..Someone I loved,...
一个我所爱的人
..Just to protect themselves.
只为了要保护他们自己
And, at that moment, I knew I am better than an animal.
在那一刻 我知道我优于动物
That my... previous beliefs...
我之前的信仰
..Were responsible... for her no longer being with us.
是她不能再与我们相处的原因
And that it was time to talk to you.
我明白该跟你谈了
Clean.
清白
Did you abuse Shannon? Never sexually.
你侵犯过莎朗吗 决不是性的侵犯
And the rituals?
仪式上的呢
The blood of the young is considered very powerful.
孩子的血被认为是很有力量的
We'd include them in the ceremonies, against their will.
在违背他们的意愿下 仪式中仍会用到他们
They were too young to be trusted not to talk,
他们太小所以无法保证守密
but we never physically hurt them.
但我们从未伤害他们的身体
We'd slip over the ancient rituals that we didn't want to do.
我们摆脱了不想要的古代仪式
Like drinking grape juice instead of wine at Communion?
就像在圣餐时以葡萄汁代替酒
What about Shannon's memories?
那莎朗的记忆 怎么说
We'd perform a sort of
我们用某种催眠术
posthypnotic suggestion that repressed their memories.
来压抑他们的记忆
When they came of age - 18, 21 -
当他们成年 18 21岁时
..Then they were made aware
就让他们知道宗教的事
of the religion and brought into its practice.
并带他们奉行
When she recalled the past events,
当她回想起过去的事
she must've mixed up reality with...
她一定是混淆了现实跟
..With that crap that's on Geraldo and the tabloids.
电视耸动节目内容之类的狗屁事情
Did the others kill Jerry Stevens?
其他人有杀杰瑞吗
Shannon?
莎朗呢
No.
没有
But you are responsible.
但你难辞其咎
You knew the possibilities
你知道在你的信仰中
contained in your beliefs, no matter how watered down.
包含着这种杀人的可能
Did you really think you
你认为你能召来魔鬼
could call up the devil and ask him to behave?
并约束他的行为吗
Who are the others?
其他人是谁
Yeah? Mulder
什么事 穆德
the school. I'm in trouble.
到学校 我有麻烦了
Scully?
丹娜
We've got an emergency. I'm placing you under arrest.
有紧急状况 现在我要逮捕你
I'll be back for you later.
我马上就回来
Agh!
啊
Scully?! Mulder, what's wrong?
丹娜 怎么啦
You called. You said you were in trouble.
你来电说遇到麻烦
No, I didn't touch the phone.
没有 我没碰过电♥话♥
Ausbury confessed to conspiracy.
奥斯伯承认了串谋
He'll name everybody involved. Parents. Teachers.
他要供出其他人 父母 老师
I checked on Mrs Paddock's background.
我查过帕朵老师的背景
I don't think she's involved.
我想她没有涉案
My God!
我的天
Do you think it's some kind of acid?
这会是种强酸吗
There's no evidence of any reaction with the wood from the acid.
木头上没有任何强酸反应的迹象
There are tracks in the dirt, like from a snake.
地上有痕迹 像是蛇
That's impossible.
不可能
It would take a large python hours to consume
大蟒蛇也要花几小时去吃
and weeks to digest a human being.
好几个星期去消化一个人
You really do watch the Learning Channel.
你的确有在看 学习频道
Scully... snakeskin.
丹娜 蛇皮
There's a python in Paddock's room.
帕朵的房♥里有条蟒蛇
Sheriff Oakes called me. Jim Ausbury is dead.
奥警长打电♥话♥告诉我 吉姆奥斯伯死了
He was talking to the FBI.
他正和调查局的人谈
Did they kill him?
他们杀了他吗
You know who killed him.
你明知是谁干的
Ausbury was no believer.
奥斯伯不是信徒
He had no real faith. No devotion.
他没有真心信仰 没有忠诚
He was punished for his doubts.
由于怀疑而被惩罚
We have to act,...
我们必须采取行动
..Or the same will happen to us
否则我们会有同样的下场
if it's not already too late.
如果还不算迟的话
We have to assume
我们必须假设
Jim told them who we are.
吉姆已经向他们泄漏我们的身分
If Mulder knows, it will
如果穆德知道了
make the offering all the more meaningful.
那这祭品就更有意义了
They're here.
他们来了
Lock the office.
把办公室锁上
My keys. They were in my pocket.
我的钥匙不见了
Mulder...
穆德
Mrs Paddock...? What happened?
帕朵老师 发生了什么事
I... I came back. They were taking the snake.
我回来时他们在偷蟒蛇
Mrs Brown, Mr Vitaris... there are things about them I learned.
布朗太太 维特里先生 我知道他们的事
I think they killed that boy. We know about them.
我想他们杀了那男孩 我们知道
Conference room. It's all there.
会议室 全在那里
The paramedics must be tied up by the storm.
医护员一定是被暴风雨搞个分不开身
Just stay there, Mrs Paddock. We're gonna lock the door.
留在这里 帕朵老师 我们会把门关上
Just stay still. I'll be back.
不要动 我会回来
It'll make the blood easier to clean up.
这样血比较容易洗干净
Dominus inferus vobiscum.
(咒语)
Et cum tuo.
(咒语)
Sursum corda.
(咒语)
You're right. It is already too late.
你说对了 一切都太迟了
Oh, God!
哦 天啊
Mulder, did you see his expression?
穆德 看到他表情了吗
It was as if something had control of him.
好像有东西在控制他
Paddock.
帕朵
Mrs Paddock?
帕朵老师
Mulder.
穆德
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表