Everybody remain calm. Stay away from this building.
大家保持冷静 远离那栋建筑
Stay down.
趴下
Take cover.
找掩体
I've seen that. I've seen
我看过了
that and I don't want to see that again, baby.
我看过了 我不想再看了 宝贝
All units, forthwith. Franklin College.
各单位立刻到富兰克林学院
Shots fired. Send emergency vehicles.
枪战了 派救护车来
Put it down!
把枪放下
Don't kill me. Then put it down, Ed.
别杀我 那就把枪放下 艾德
I can't. They won't let me.
不行 他们不准
I know they won't, Ed. I know they won't let you.
我知道他们不准 艾德 我知道他们不准
Then...
那么...
You make me put it down, then.
你来让我把枪放下
You do it.
你来做
If you don't put it down...
如果你不放下枪
...I'm gonna have to shoot you.
我只好射杀你
Or you're gonna have to shoot me.
不然你就得杀了我
There's gonna be blood everywhere.
到时将会血溅四处
Don't kill me. It's all right.
别杀我 没事了
Agent Scully will examine him at the hospital.
史卡利探员会在医院 帮他检查
I want unrestricted access to him for questioning.
我要不受限制的 对他进行讯问
Mulder, you know more about what happened to him than he does.
你比他自己更了解 他发生了什么事
Scully.
我是史卡利
Hello?
喂?
Mulder, is that you?
穆德 是你吗?
Mulder, where are you?
穆德 你在哪
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder, where are you?
穆德 你在哪
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表