Ow! Dammit!
该死的
A bee just stung me.
我被蜂叮了
..Don't you all take the cake! Does your mom ever mix you up?
你们都没拿了蛋糕吗 妈妈没分给你们吗
I've come to you at great risk. I mean you no harm.
我冒险而来 我的意思你不会伤害我
He knows about your sister. How do I know you're for real?
他知道你妹妹的事情 我如何相信你
I can explain everything.
我可以解释一切
First I want you to come somewhere with me.
首先我要带你去个地方
I want you to come with me to see my mother.
我去见我妈妈
Stay out of his way. He
离他远点 他不会伤害你
doesn't want to hurt you. You can't use your gun!
你开枪没用的
Stop right there, sir!
别动 先生
Come on.
快点
Mulder!
穆德
Scully, get the car!
史卡利 去开车
This way.
这边
Damn.
该死的
This way.
这边
Hey! Jeremiah!
嗨 杰里迈亚
Jeremiah, stop!
杰里迈亚 停下来
What are you doing? There'll be more right behind him.
你干什么 他有很多同伴
You can't leave! They'll kill me!
你不能离开 他们会杀我
I need your help!
我要你帮忙
My mother is dying!
我妈妈快死了
Mulder!
穆德
Where are they going?
他们去哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I need to know.
我要知道
Please. I don't know.
拜托 我真的不知道
They'll know where to find us. They'll be waiting for us.
他们知道在哪里找到我们 正等着我们去呢
Who?
谁
Your government men will be at the hospital with your mother.
政♥府♥的人 他们正在你妈妈的医院等我们
What can they do? They can't
他们能怎么做 我们光明正大的
stop us without exposure, without consequence.
他们不可能不考虑被曝光和后果 来阻止我们
You have to understand something. I must perish.
你得明白些事情 无论哪种后果
The consequences to that end...
我都会死
..Are incalculable to the preservation of the larger plan.
他们不计一切来保护他们的大计划
The larger plan?
大计划
You mean colonization?
外星殖民吗
Hegemony, Mr Mulder. A new origin of species.
霸权 穆德先生 一种新物种
I don't understand. I can show you.
我不明白 我带你去看
My mother is dying. I need to take you to see her right now.
我母亲快死了 我需要你去看看她
And if they are waiting for us,...
如果他们在等我们
..If they're willing to kill me and face the consequences,...
如果他们要杀我 那就产生一切后果
..To stand before your
在你们
ineffectual justice system, I will be dead.
这不公正♥法♥制下 我会死的
I won't be able to save your mother.
我就救不了你母亲
The work will go on. The plan will continue to be executed.
那计划就会继续实施
Or you can stop it. How can I stop it?
你可以阻止 如何阻止
I can take you to a place, show you the work in progress where you can see
我带你去个地方 给你看正在进行的计划
No! There's no time. ..Where you can see your sister.
不 没时间了 你可以见到你妹妹
He isn't coming. I told you.
他没来 我告诉过你了
Then where is he? I don't know.
他在哪 不知道
Certainly he anticipated we'd be here waiting.
显然他知道我们在等他
Unless we had a security leak.
除非我们的安全出现漏洞
Who?
谁
I've come in receipt of some pictures...
我收到一些照片
of your visit to Mrs Mulder's summerhouse.
你在穆德太太的避暑别♥墅♥的照片
Were you aware you were being photographed?
你知道你被拍了吗
By whom?
谁拍的
..To see where that information flows.
怎么走漏了消息
What information?
什么消息
That Mrs Mulder's life is in danger.
穆德太太有危险
That, left unprotected, she may come to an unnatural end.
没有保护 她就会非正常死亡
Scully. Scully, it's me.
史卡利 史卡利 是我
Where are you? Right where you left me.
你在哪里 我在你离开我的地方
I'm sitting here in my car.
呆在车里
Why?
为什么
Because you wouldn't answer your phone. I didn't know what to do.
因为你没有回我电♥话♥ 我不知道要做什么
Are you OK, Scully? Yes, I'm fine.
你好吗 我很好
There'll be people looking for me.
听着 有人会找我
They'll think they can get to me through you.
他们会通过你打听我的行踪
Mulder... Just listen for a second.
穆德 听我说
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你帮个忙
I stole a car from an airport in Alberta.
我在阿尔伯塔偷了辆车
There'll be a record of me going through Customs.
就会有我入境加拿大的记录
I need you to cover my tracks.
我需要你掩盖我的行踪
I also need you to know I'm OK.
我也让你知道我一切都好
I'm fine. OK?
我没事
Mulder, he's coming after you. Who?
穆德 他要去找你的 谁
The man you left for dead. He's alive.
你杀死那个人又活过来了
That's it for the gas.
要加油了
How much further from here? About 20 miles.
还有多远 20英里
Maybe half that on foot over those hills.
如果爬山的话 路程减少一半
Let's go.
走吧
Sir? Agent Scully.
长官 史卡利探员
I heard you were looking for me.
你找我吗
There's been concern about you and Agent Mulder.
担心你和穆德探员
We're fine, sir. We've
我们没事 长官
been searching for this man, Jeremiah Smith.
我们在找杰里迈亚·史密斯
Did you find him? No.
找到了吗 没有
I received a memo from you
我收到你的便条
that there's more confusion about this man.
说这人疑点很多
Social Security Administration has
在社会保障部的全国分部有五个
five men with this name working in branch offices...
同名同姓的人
..With identical photo ID's.
用的同样的身份
We ran a check on these men.
我们查了这些人
All five have not reported to work in three days.
这五个人这三天都没上班
Would you or Agent Mulder let me in on what your suspicions are?
你和穆德探员需要我帮你们查出谁是嫌疑犯吗
Well, we have, Agent Scully. Sir?
呃 我们可以确定 史卡利探员 什么
We downloaded the hard-drive data...
我们下载了硬盘数据
..From each of the five missing men's workstations.
都是关于那五个人的
We found an enormous amount
每个人都有大量资料
of files and data that cannot be identified,...
无法确认和相符
..Do not correspond with any kind of document collection...
没有进行任何账单或文件的归类
..Done as normal departmental business.
像正常的部门工作
The data was all locked in password files.
这些数据都设有密♥码♥
How much of it is there?
有多少文件
Enough to fill seven 1063 hard drives,...
七个10G的硬盘
..Roughly a billion entries.
大约有十亿个条目
It appears to be some kind
像是个人的
of personal record keeping or accounting.
记录或账目
Could it be some kind of cryptogram?
会不会是某种密♥码♥
If it is, I can't crack it.
如果是的话 我可破不了
I'd like to get a copy of a portion of this.
我去拷贝一些
I might be able to figure it out.
也许我能搞清楚 是吗
Seriously? Maybe. There's someone I want to run it by.
也许 有人能干这件事
Agent Mulder? No.
是穆德探员吗 不是
I think, sir, this is more along my field of expertise.
我想 长官 这是我的强项
What happened to this man?
这人怎么了
I wouldn't touch the body, Mr Mulder.
别碰尸体 穆德先生
There's a work order here.
这里有工作表
It's for yesterday.
是昨天的
He's only been here a little more than 24 hours.
他在这里超过24小时了
You know what killed him, don't you?
你知道什么杀死他的
It's not much further.
不远了
You're looking at the future, Mr Mulder.
你看到的是未来 穆德先生
What is it? A flowering shrub.
是什么 花丛
But its specific epithet
但这种物种你没有办法分类命名
can't be found on any of your taxonomic charts.
为什么种呢
Being grown for what? Pollen.
花粉
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表