How good are you?
你有多行?
About as good as you're going to get,
反正没人会带你们去
considering no one else will take you there.
我就是最好的了
When can we leave? As soon as we shake on a price.
几时可以出发? 价格谈好便可以走
Feeling any better?
感觉好点吗?
Oh... Lucky you inherited your father's legs.
你真幸运继承你♥爸♥的腿
What? His sea legs.
什么? 他的水手腿
It's been 12 hours. You said it'd take ten.
已12小时了 你说只要10小时
What's goin' on?
到底怎么回事?
I told you before. The visibility is lousy.
我告诉过你 识别度很差
I've never seen it this thick.
没见过这样的浓雾
How much longer till we get there?
到那里还要多久?
Well, we're right where you wanna be.
我们已经到了
I even think we've got what you're looking for.
我甚至认为我们 已找到你要找的
Except one minute it's in front of us, and the next it's not.
前一分钟出现在我们前面 接着它就不见了
Like something's messing with my radar.
仿佛有东西在干扰我的雷达
And my navigation system.
以及导航系统
I can't explain it. Kaptein! Pass pa!
无法解释
We're gonna hit!
我们要撞上了
Halvorsen, check the hull for damage.
哈佛逊 检查损坏程度
I don't get it. This is what you're lookin' for?
我不明白 这就是你要找的吗?
It's the USS Ardent. It's a destroyer escort.
这是美国亚丹号♥ 一艘海军护航驱逐舰
All right.
好吧
What do you want with it, anyway?
总之 你想做什么?
It's a ghost ship.
这是艘鬼船
I mean, look at all this corrosion.
看看这些锈
No one's been aboard this vessel in 20, 30 years.
二三十年没人上船过
Scully.
史卡利...
Let's check the crew quarters first.
我们先检查船员宿舍
Mulder.
穆德...
They almost look mummified.
他们看起来好像木乃伊
Hm. Like they've been dead a very long time.
像死了很久一样
Except for this strange residue.
除了这些奇怪的残留物
What was that? An engine.
什么声音? 引擎声
It's... my ship!
是我的船
No! That's my ship! Hey!
不 那是我的船
Somebody's taken my ship! Hey!
有人偷走了我的船
That's my ship! Trondheim!
那是我的船 特荷姆
No.
不行
All right. Try it again.
好 再试一次
No.
还是不行
What is it?
怎么回事?
It's caked with the same residue that's covering everything.
一样的残留物在上面结块 盖住了所有的东西
So we can't even send a distress signal.
那我们甚至发不出求救讯号♥
The engine's so corroded you can't
引擎锈到不知原因
even tell what it is. I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没见过这种情形
Halvorsen's trying to salvage some parts,
哈佛逊在尝试修复零件
but basically we are dead in the water.
但基本上我们没救了
The radio's dead, too.
无线电也坏了
Somebody's not tellin' me what's goin' on here.
有人没告诉我 这里是怎么一回事
Now, look, that ship was
听着 那船不只是我的生计
not just my livelihood, that was my life!
更是我的生命
I have a right to some straight answers!
我有权知道明确的答案
What we're seeing here
我们在这里所见的
may be the result of a military experiment.
可能是军方的实验结果
Military experiment?
军方的实验?
A time bend, where matter
时间曲线 事物
moves through time at an accelerated rate.
可经由加速率穿过时间
Tell me in English. Time may be speeding up.
说些我听得懂的 时间可能可以加速
Right. That's almost as crazy as
对 几乎和哈佛逊说的
Halvorsen's "There's a rock that comes from the sky..."
"石头从天而降"一样无稽
This ship was launched in 1991.
这艘船在1991年下水
I don't know how else to explain the
我不知道别人如何解释
extent of the corrosion or the decay of the bodies.
那些腐蚀或尸体的腐烂
You're not buyin' any of this, are ya?
你不信这一套吧 对吗?
Oh, God.
喔 老天
What happened? His skull's been fractured.
怎么啦? 他的头骨破裂
Who's that?
谁在那里?
Halvorsen!
哈佛逊
Who are you?
你是谁?
Captain Barclay,...
巴克莱舰长
..Commanding officer, USS Ardent.
美国亚丹号♥指挥官
There you go.
给你
Captain Barclay... according to your log,
舰长 根据你的航海日志
after the navigation system failed,...
在导航系统失效后
..Several of your crew members saw something in the sea.
有几位你的船员 看到有东西在海里
A growing light.
一道越来越强的光线
It-it came up through the fog in the middle of the night.
在午夜 光穿透浓雾而来
Like it was on fire.
像是着火了
Any idea what it might have been? Power loss.
你觉得那会是什么? 动力消失
Everythin' stopped.
每样东西都停顿了
Everythin'.
每样东西
Even the sea.
连海也是
Even the wind.
连风也是
Then the ship, my ship, she began to bleed.
然后这船 就开始流血
From the hull, through the rivet seams.
从船身 经由卯钉接合处
He's a drunkard.
他是个酒鬼
He's a drunkard!
他是个酒鬼
And he killed Halvorsen.
他杀了哈佛逊
To hell with him! I don't have to listen to his lies.
他真该死 我没必要听他说谎
I'm no liar. It happened.
我没说谎 事情确实发生了
First to some of my men, then to all of 'em.
起初只是一些人 然后是全部
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Time got lost.
时间消失了
It's OK, Captain. You can take it easy.
没关系 舰长 你可慢慢说
We're gonna do whatever we can to help you out.
我们会尽全力 协助你出去
What can you do?
你能帮什么?
You can't do anythin'.
你无能为力
I'm 35 years old.
我35岁
There's no way he killed Halvorsen. I agree.
他不可能杀死哈佛逊 我同意
The blow was delivered with considerable strength,...
那一击需要 相当大的力量
..And he can't even hold a glass with two hands.
而他甚至无法 用两手拿着杯子
That means there's somebody else on board.
那就是说船上另有其人
You were a good first mate.
你是个好伙伴
You left me alone and you did your job.
你表现优异却离我而去
It's a shame this had to happen to you so young.
真是令人遗憾 你这么年轻就如此遭遇
Put it down! Put down the pipe!
放下 把铁管放下
Put it down!
放下
I could kill you... Back off!
我可以杀了你 退开
He killed Halvorsen! He may help us figure out what happened.
他杀了哈佛逊 他有助于我们解开谜团
Look at him! He hasn't aged. Back off!
看看他 他没老化 退开
His name's Olafsson.
他叫奥拉森
You know him? Everybody in Tildeskan knows him.
你认识他? 泰德斯肯的人都认识他
He's a pirate whaler. He's a wanted criminal.
他是个捕鲸盗 通缉犯
He supplies whales to the
他提供鲸鱼给
Japanese black market. Blues, belugas, sperm.
日本黑市 蓝鲸 白鲸 抹香鲸
Ask him how he got here.
问他怎么上来的
I don't need a translator for that.
我不需要翻译这些
We'll question him later. I don't wanna leave Scully alone.
待会再盘问他 我不想让史卡利落单
Get in the hull! I think we found who killed Halvorsen.
进船里去 我想我们抓到杀哈佛逊的人
He'd have killed me too if it wasn't for Mulder.
若不是穆德 他也已经杀了我
The log says four Norwegians
日志上说4个挪威人
were picked up when their vessel sank.
在船沉时被救起
I guarantee Olafsson's men took my boat and left him stranded.
我敢说是奥拿森的人抢走我的船并扔下他不管
It's just like them to slit each other's throats.
就像他们割别人喉咙一样
We should ask the captain some more questions.
我们应该 多问舰长一些问题
Captain Barclay's dead.
巴舰长死了
I don't know how it happened. It was just in the last 15 minutes.
我不知道是怎么了 就发生在15分钟前
It's just like those men below.
就像下面的人一样
It's more than rapid ageing, Mulder.
加快迅速老化 穆德
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表