What happened here was unavoidable.
这里发生的事无可避免
We'll leave that up to others to decide. Dr Osborne is dead.
留给别人去决定 奥斯本医生死了
No one in this room will corroborate your story.
这里没人会帮你 证明你的故事
Just be glad this thing is under control.
还好事态已受控制
He's here. He bought a ticket to Toronto. Son of a bitch.
他在这里 买♥♥了去多伦多车票 该死的
And he's infected.
而且他被感染了
Mulder. Mulder,...
我是穆德 穆德
..I think everything here is under control.
我想这里一切都在控制之下
You OK, Scully? Yeah.
你没事吧 丹娜? 还好
Have you found the second prisoner?
找到第二个逃犯了吗?
Yeah. He's headed to Toronto.
他正要去多伦多
He's alive? Mulder, listen to me.
他还活着?你听我说
Everything here has been destroyed.
这里一切都被摧毁了
Any evidence whatsoever of a cover-up has been incinerated.
任何证明黑幕的 东西都被烧成灰了
That prisoner is the last man
那个逃犯是最后一个
who could possibly connect the conspirators.
可能牵连到此阴谋的人
He's infected. He's gonna die.
但他已被感染 快死了
If you want the truth,...
如果你想得到真♥相♥
..He's gonna have to make a statement.
他必须出面声明
Hold your men back. I'm getting on the bus.
叫你的部下退后 我要上车
We've got the situation controlled.
这里已经受管制
That bus isn't going anywhere.
这巴士不会开走
The prisoner sees a uniform, he could panic.
逃犯看到警♥察♥会恐慌
He panics, and innocent people die.
他一急 无辜的人遭殃
What you do wanna do? I take the seat behind the prisoner.
你想怎样做? 我上车坐在逃犯的后座
I put my gun to his head.
我用枪指着他的头
I make an announcement to clear the bus.
叫大家都下车
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you take your seat, sir?
请你坐下吧 先生
There's supposed to be a man on the bus.
车上不是有个男的
I've got a schedule to keep.
我还得赶时间
Now please, take your seat,
拜托 请坐下
or I'm gonna have to ask you to get off.
不然得请你下车
Take the key out of the ignition and turn around slowly.
拿下锁匙 慢慢转身
What is this? I'm with the FBI.
什么? 我是联邦探员
I need to know if this man has boarded the bus.
我要知道这人是否上了车
Yeah.
好
That's him, right back there.
是他 就在后面
Federal agent! Drop your weapon!
联邦探员!放下武器!
Plan A has gone to hell. Get ready.
A计划不行 快准备
Let the boy go! Move the damn bus!
放开那男孩 开车!
You got over two dozen US marshals out there,
外面起码有两打警官
Paul. How far are you gonna get?
保罗 你还能跑多远?
I'm dying, ain't I?
我要死了 是吗?
The question is, how many people are you gonna take with you?
问题是 你还要带走多少人?
What is this thing? You were infected in prison.
这是什么东西? 你在监狱被感染的
It's what Bobby Torrence had. And your girlfriend, Elizabeth.
是罗伯托伦斯 还有你女友 伊利莎白
And possibly your son.
可能你儿子也是
How many more people do you want to expose?
你还想传给多少人?
It came from that package in Bobby's cell, didn't it?
是寄给罗伯的 那个包裹 对不对?
You saw a package?
见过那包裹吗?
What the hell was it?
到底那是什么?
All right, everybody off the bus.
好了 所有人都下车
Just keep going. Just go. Just go.
走 走 继续走
Keep moving.
继续走
All right, come on out. It's OK.
出来吧 没事了
Come on, just slide out. I'm here for you.
出来 我让你过去
That's it. Come on.
就是这样
All right.
好了
All right, Paul. What was in that package?
好了 保罗 保罗 包裹里有什么东西?
What was in that package?
有什么东西?
A pharmaceutical company was using you as a guinea pig.
品克医药拿你当猪做实验
If you tell me what was in that package,
告诉我包裹里是什么
I'll make sure they don't get away with it.
我叫他们跑不掉
Come on, Paul. You remember. Tell me!
保罗 你记得的 说吧
Get him off the bus. Get him outta there.
带他下车
You have to get off. Let's go.
你得下车了 走吧
Get off.
下车
Robert Torrence was patient
罗伯托伦斯是第一个病人
zero - the first prisoner to contract the disease.
他是最先感染病毒的囚犯
Before going to the infirmary,
他进医务室之前
he received a package from Pinck Pharmaceuticals.
收到品克医药寄来的包裹
They orchestrated this
他们故意这么做
to circumvent years of FDA trials,...
来避开药品管制局临床的规定
..To get their drug on the market.
好让药品上市
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些?
I wanted you to hear from me before you read it in the papers.
我要在你 看到报纸前就告诉你
I'd seriously reconsider bringing this to the media.
我会考虑 向媒体公布
The public should know, so it doesn't happen again.
公众有权利知道 事情才不会再发生
You're gonna prove this
用个空包裹和死虫
conspiracy with an empty package and a dead insect?
就能证明这阴谋?
Leave it alone. The epidemic was contained.
算了吧 传染病已受控制了
18 people are dead.
死了18个人
And if you're helping them cover the truth,
你若帮他们掩盖真♥相♥
you're just as guilty as they are.
你就和他们一样有罪
You really have no idea who you're dealing with, do you?
你真搞不清楚 你是在跟谁讲话
I thought I was dealing with you.
就是对你呀
We can't prove a thing. They've made sure.
他们已经毁灭所有证据
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The Costa Rican government
哥斯大黎加政♥府♥
faxed me the report on the missing scientist.
刚传真给我 有关于失踪科学家的报告
His name was Robert Torrence, the same as our prisoner.
他名叫罗伯托伦斯 与我们囚犯的名字一样
It was their fail-safe in case it came to this.
那是他们的后备计划
They could blame it on a simple postal error.
万一出事可以怪给邮局
A mistake.
弄错人
That's why we were given this assignment,
所以你才要我们调查
right? They knew all along.
对吧? 他们早就知道了
So that even if we succeeded in finding the truth,
就算我们真的发现真♥相♥
we'd be discredited as part of it.
也会被诬赖成共犯
Am I right?
对不对?
Am I right?! You never had a chance, Agent Mulder.
我说的对吧 没有机会的 穆德探员
For every step you take, they're three ahead.
你走一步 他们比你早三步
Where do you stand?
你站在哪一边呢?
I stand right on the line that you keep crossing.
我站在可以 让你通过的线上
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
I'm saying this as a friend.
我以朋友身份告诉你...
Watch your back.
注意你的背后
This is just the beginning.
事情才刚开始
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表