Dave can set it up, but the cost sounds a bit rich.
大卫可以搞定 但会有点贵
If he putting it together, you be a fool to pass it up.
如果他把一切弄好了 你还去碰你就太笨了
I hear you. I just...
我都听到了 只是
You just what? You wanna take a dip, you gotta test the water.
只是什么 想泡泡就得试试水性
You just don 't wanna get wet. No, man. Dippage is sacred.
你只是不想弄湿而已 不是 那太神圣了
Dippage is sacred.
太神圣了
Agent Mulder? Yeah.
穆德探员
You're relieved from your assignment.
你被调职了
Agent Bozoff will take over.
波索夫探员会接手
You've got a flight to catch in 45 minutes.
你有45分钟去赶飞机
Where am I going? Murder case. Newark, New Jersey.
我要去哪儿 有谋杀案 到新泽西州的纽瓦克
Treat yourself.
恭喜你了
Your contact in Newark is a Detective Norman.
那边的联络人 是洛文探员
How'd I draw the assignment?
我怎会接这任务的
Assistant Director Skinner requested you.
副局长史基纳要求的
Skinner requested me?!
史基纳要求的
Mulder, FBI. My forensics team's just wrapping up.
我是调查局的穆德 法医组员刚把它包好
We left the body where we found it. Kenny!
我们把尸体留在原地
This is one case I'm gonna be happy to turn over to you guys.
很高兴 能把这案子移交给你们
Watch yourself.
小心
Yeah. Wouldn't wanna step in anything.
可不想踩到什么东西
They say it cuts the smell
他们说不要用嘴呼吸
if you don't breathe through your mouth.
就闻不到恶臭
They lied.
骗人的
Who found the body? Sanitation worker.
是谁发现的 清洁工
Looks like it's been here a while.
似乎在这里 已经一段时间了
Any ID? No. Not much to go on, either.
有身份证吗 没有 也不会有什么了
Front side is pretty much eaten away.
正面几乎被吃光了
Would you like us to turn him over?
要翻过来看吗
No, I'll take your word on that.
不用 我相信你说的
Hey, Agent Mulder! What should we do with the body?
穆德探员 尸体要怎么处理
Wrap it up and send it to the FBI,
送去调查局
care of Assistant Director Skinner!
交给史基纳副局长
Yes, sir. Thank you.
是的 先生 谢谢
I need to speak to him.
我要跟他说话
Mr Skinner is unavailable. If you'd take a seat...
史基纳先生没空 请先坐吧
Will you tell him that
告诉他我来了
I'm here and I need to speak to him... now?
现在要跟他说话
Certainly.
好的
Mr Skinner, I'm very sorry to interrupt,
史基纳先生 抱歉打扰了
but Agent Mulder is demanding to see you.
穆德探员坚持要见你
Is there a problem, Agent Mulder? Yeah, there is.
有问题吗 穆德探员 是的
Then make an appointment.
要先预约
That's hard when you're up to your ass in raw sewage,...
突然被派去接个无谓任务时
..On another meaningless assignment.
要先预约是蛮难的
Excuse me? What's next? Scrubbing bathroom floors?
什么意思 接下来呢 要去用牙刷洗厕所吗
You're out of line, Agent Mulder. So I gathered.
你太过火了 穆德探员 我想也是
Fine.
好
Come into my office, Agent Mulder. Please.
请进来吧 穆德探员
Would you inform the room...
请你告诉大家
..As to why you regard your case in New Jersey as meaningless?
为何你觉得在新泽西州的 杀人案是无谓的
It's a simple drugland body dump,...
那是单纯的 毒犯弃尸案
..Not the type of case the FBI wastes time or manpower on.
不必动用到 调查局的时间和力气
Given your recent history,
依你的资历
you're not one to judge what is or is not a waste of time.
你没有资格 决定什么是或不是浪费时间
Sir, my work on the X-Files...
长官 我在X档案做的
The X-Files have been closed, Agent Mulder.
X档案已被关闭了 穆德
You will carry out new assignments,...
你要接手新的任务
..And investigate them to
尽能力去调查
the best of your ability. Is that not clear?
有不清楚吗
Yeah.
是的
And I'll be anticipating your
我会等你送来
field reports on your current homicide case.
这宗杀人案的报告
Thank you.
谢谢
Is this seat taken?
这位子有人坐吗
No. But I should warn you, I'm experiencing violent impulses.
没有 不过得先警告你 我现在心情很坏
Well, I'm armed, so I'll take my chances.
喔 我有武器 可以试试看
I hear you really endeared
听说今天
yourself to Assistant Director Skinner today.
史基纳副局长给你好看了
Sometimes it's hard to smile
当他们耍你的时候
when they ask you to bend down and grab your ankles.
你很难一笑置之去好好配合
It's not as if you've ever tried to fit into the programme.
但要是随和一点 也许不会那么糟
No.
不
No, I've been thinking a lot about that lately.
不 我最近想过很多
I've been thinking about leaving. The Bureau?
我想过离开 离开调查局
What would you do?
那你要做什么
Pursue my work in the paranormal, somehow.
追求超自然上的研究
You could request a transfer to Quantico.
你可以要求调回来
Come back to the behavioural science unit.
到行为科学组呀
They don't want us working together, Scully.
他们不会让我们一起工作的
And that's the only reason I can think of to stay.
目前是唯一会留我的原因了
What about this case you're working on?
现在调查的案件 怎么样
It's a zero. Where's the body?
毫无进展 尸体在哪儿
In our forensics lab. Look, I know what you're trying to do.
在法医实验室 我知道你想做什么
Maybe I can request to do the autopsy.
或许我可以解剖看看
It's an exercise. Skinner is just rubbing my nose in this one.
只是个小手段 史基纳就是要我好看
There's nothing to it.
不会有什么发现的
There's a dead body, isn't there?
真有具尸体呀
Examination and autopsy of John Doe number 1-0-1-3-5-6.
解剖检验无名男尸 编号♥101356
Case number DP1-1-2-1-4-8.
案号♥DP112148
Special Agent Fox Mulder, field investigator.
探员福克斯穆德 现场调查员
Body is an adult male with advanced tissue decomposition,...
尸体是具成人男性 肌肉严重腐烂
..Weighing 165 pounds in extremis,...
重165磅
..69 inches in length.
69英吋高
Intact skin is mottled and discoloured,...
完整的皮肤表面 出现斑点
..Due to submergence in and
因暴露于大量
exposure to a highly bacterial environment.
细菌环境中而褪色
Cause and time of death...
死因及时间
..Unknown.
不明
Possible identifying mark on right forearm.
右前臂上 有可辨识的标记
Body cavities appear normal.
体腔正常
Interior organs intact,...
内脏未受损伤
..Consistent in rate of decomposition.
腐烂比例一致
Removing the ribcage.
打开肋骨
Condition of heart and lungs are good.
心脏及肺情况良好
No sign of thrombi, natural or degenerate diseases.
无凝血与任何 自然或退化性疾病
Indicate victim was probably a young adult.
死者可能是个青年
The liver shows some nodular hardening,...
肝脏因早期酗酒
..Consistent with incipient alcoholism.
而呈现结节性肝硬化
It's on the way! Got it!
送下去了 收到
Need a big piece of 30-gauge and some baling wire.
需要大♥片♥铁丝网和铁线
I gotta go back up top for the screen.
得回到上面去拿网子
Frank! Help!
法兰克救命
Frank! Hurry!
快点呀
Hold on!
捉紧
Hold on till I tie the line! Hold on!
等我把绳子绑好
Pull up, come on! Come on! Come on!
拉上去 快点 快
Pull up!
拉上去
My God!
天哪
I'm gonna get help!
我去找帮手
I'm gonna give you a tetanus booster, just as a precaution.
先帮你打破伤风 以防万一
I'd be happy if you just give
给我可以除掉
me something to get this taste out of my mouth.
嘴里怪味的东西就好
Let me take a look.
我看看
Any trouble swallowing?
吞咽有问题吗
It'll go away.
会除掉怪味的
Agent Mulder? Yeah.
穆德探员 是我
Newark PD referred me to you. I'm surprised the FBI is involved.
纽瓦克警♥察♥跟我提及你调查局要参与我很惊讶
Is there something here I should know?
这里面有什么我该知道的吗
I don't know. Maybe you can tell me.
或许你能告诉我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表