No, I don't want a shot! I know,
我不要打♥针♥!
but if you spit out your medicine...
我知道 但你把药吐了
...we have to give it to you some other way. - No!
只好用这个方法
Just relax. It won't hurt. Afterwards I'll give you a sticker.
不会痛的 我会给你贴纸喔
Leave me alone! Charlie, it'll just be a little pinch.
走开! 只是有点刺
Now I want you to relax. Stop it!
放轻松 住手
Charlie... Now, I want you to behave. Leave me alone!
查理 你要乖一点 走开!
Charlie, I want you to behave.
乖一点
Just relax. - No! Don't do it! Don't do it!
放轻松 -不 不要这么做...
No, Michael!
不 麦可
Michael, don't!
麦可 不要
Mommy?
妈妈
I want to go home now. Charlie?
我想现在回家 查理?
What are you doing up? Why are you dressed?
你起来做什么? 你为什么穿衣服了?
They said I could go home now.
他们让我回家
Who said that? The doctors.
谁说的? 医生
They said I could leave.
他们说我可以走了
All right, then.
好吧
Let's just get your coat.
去拿外套
And we'll talk to the doctors. No, Mommy.
先和医生讲一下 不要 妈妈
Let's just go home. Now!
我们回家去 现在
OK, Charlie.
好吧 查理
We'll go straight home.
直接回家去
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
Is that Mrs Holvey? Where?
那不是荷威太太吗? 在那里?
There.
那里
I think she's got Charlie with her.
她和查理在一起
Ohh...Oh.
噢
Nurse!
护士
Are you all right? He hit me.
你还好吧? 他打我
Who? Charlie? No, not him. The other one.
谁 查理吗? 是另外一个
There were two of them. Two boys.
有两个 两个男孩
You gotta get to Mrs Holvey. Why?
快去找荷威太太 为什么?
The boy who left with Mrs Holvey wasn't Charlie.
与她一起离开的 不是查理
Are you saying she left with a ghost?
难道那是个鬼?
Or a spirit. I'm not sure.
或一个灵魂 不知道
It's what was in the photo and
就是在照片看到的东西
what the old woman tried to protect the family from.
老夫人就是要防护那东西
It's killed three people.
已经杀了三个人
You've got to get to Mrs Holvey's before it happens again.
在出事之前 得先找到荷威太太
What are you gonna do? Get help.
你要做什么? 找帮手
There you go, Charlie. Aren't you going to have some?
给你 查理 你不要吃吗?
No, dear. I'm not hungry.
不 亲爱的 我不饿
Tomorrow we can go to the park. Yes. Sure.
明天我们可以去公园 好
Can I have a balloon?
可以买♥♥气球吗?
Uh-huh.Can we ride the train, Mommy?
可以坐火车吗?妈妈
Now, you finish up and Mommy will be right back, OK?
你先吃完 妈妈就回来
Please God, don't let it be true.
求求你 上帝 别让事情成真
What are you doing, Mommy?
你在做什么 妈妈?
Mommy?
妈妈?
Guard the door.
守住门
Mrs Holvey?
荷威太太?
Hello?
哈啰?
Come hold him down.
来 按着他
Don't look at it!
别看它!
Look away or it will recognise you.
看别处 不然它会认得你!
Charlie?
查理?
Mommy?
妈妈
It hurts!
好痛!
Do not let go! He tricks you.
别放手!他在骗你!
Are you all right? Charlie?
你还好吗? 查理?
Let the boy rest.
让孩子休息
We must find the mother. The boy needs her.
得找到他妈妈 孩子需要她
Scully, are you all right?
丹娜 你没事吧
We're OK. How's Charlie?
我们没事 查理怎样?
Charlie!
查理?
Hello, sweetie. Charlie!
哈啰 甜心
It is over... for now.
现在结束了
But you must be careful. It knows you.
但你必须小心 它认得你了
The case of Charlie Holvey and the deaths that occurred...during his possession
查理荷威 与那些死者之案件
by a dark and malevolent force are unsolved.
是黑暗与邪恶力量的附身事件 并且尚未解答
The boy, who celebrates his tenth
下个月要庆祝10岁生日的男孩
birthday next month, is under the care of his mother.
受到母亲照顾
Though I believe him to be innocent,
虽然我相信他无罪
I am disturbed by the warnings of the Calusari:
但卡路沙里的警告令人困扰
...that neither innocence nor vigilance
因为无论无知或警惕
may be protection against the howling heart of evil.
都无法阻止邪魔之心
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表