You coming?
要一起去吗
You gotta do something, Mr Chaco.
你得采取行动 查哥先生
People are gettin' scared.
人们越来越恐慌
They don't know what to make of things.
他们不知道该怎么做
They're losing faith is what it sounds like.
听起来他们好像失去了信念
It's gettin' hard to hold on to, the way things are goin'.
事情的发展已经渐难控制
Three more got sick since yesterday.
从昨天起又有3人染病
I lost my granddaughter in this!
我失去了孙女
So don't tell me what we're up against!
所以别告诉我事情有多严重
Now, I said I'd handle it.
我说过会去处理
I know you...
我知道你…
I need to see Mr Chaco.
我要见查哥先生
Doris.
你好 桃乐丝
I can't do this any more, Mr Chaco.
我不能再这样做 查哥先生
I can't keep lyin'.
我不能继续说谎
It's all right. Jess told me what happened.
放心 杰斯已把情况告诉我
You have nothing to worry about.
你不用担心
But they're gonna think I did it.
但他们会认为是我做的
No, they won't think any such thing. But I did!
不 他们不会这么想 但我有做
No. I helped!
我有帮忙
He was no good, Doris.
他不好 桃乐丝
Doris. He had no values. He didn't fit in here.
他没什么贡献 他不适合这里
But he was my husband.
但他是我丈夫
That was the price that you had to pay.
那是你必须付出的代价
You knew that from the beginning. But those FBI agents...
一开始你就了解 但那些调查局探员
Uh-uh. This town wasn't built in a day.
这个城市不是一天造成的
It's not about to fall apart in a day.
也不会一天就倒
No, you're a part of us now.
你现在是我们的人
And we're gonna take good care of you.
我们会好好照顾你
Now, I want you to go home, get some rest.
我要你回家去休息一下
You've got a funeral to go to.
你还要筹备葬礼
This whole thing'll blow over soon
整件事很快就会平息
enough and you'll wonder what all the fuss is about.
然后 你会纳闷自己在紧张什么
I'm sorry. That's all right.
对不起 没有关系
We all understand, Doris. Good night.
我们都理解 晚安
Yeah, she'll be fine.
她会好的
She's not stable. She's one of us now. Part of our town.
她情绪不稳 她是我们的人 镇的一份子
Unless we do something about her, there won't be any town left.
除非我们对她有所行动 否则镇也不会存在了
No!
不行
Once we start turning on ourselves,
一旦我们自相残杀
we're no better than the animals.
我们跟野兽就没什么差别了
It's the FBI we should be worryin' about.
我们该担心的是调查局
They're the real problem.
他们是真正的麻烦
Someone's been playing with matches.
有人玩火柴
Smells like a recent fire.
闻起来像最近烧的
I bet it's no coincidence it only hit the birth records.
我打赌不会那么巧 只烧了出生记录
You think someone was expecting us?
有人预计我们会来
- It's Doris Kearns.
我是桃莉丝·肯恩
I'm in my house. I need to speak with you right away.
我在我家 我必须马上跟你谈谈
Are you all right? I'm afraid for my life.
你还好吗 我担心我的安危
I'm afraid he'll kill me.
我怕他会杀我
Who?
谁
Mr Chaco. All right, Mrs Kearns.
查哥先生 好吧 肯恩太太
Stay in the house.
待在屋里
Don't answer the door until Agent Scully arrives.
把门锁好 史探员到达以前别应门
Where are you going? To take Chaco into custody.
你要去哪里 去拘捕查哥
Mrs Kearns?
肯恩太太
Mrs Kearns?
肯恩太太
Mrs Kearns?
肯恩太太
Is Mr Chaco in? I'll see if he's still awake.
查哥先生在吗 我去看他是否还没睡
I'm sorry, but Mr Chaco is unable to see you now.
很抱歉 查哥先生现在无法见你
D'you know what's in here? No.
知道这里面是什么吗 不知道
Can you open it? I don't have the key.
能不能打开 我没有钥匙
What do you think you're doin'?!
你在做什么
Scully. Scully, Chaco's not here.
史卡利 -史卡利 查哥不在这里
Yeah. Mrs Kearns is missing,too
肯恩太太也失踪了
Mulder. I think someone's been here.
我想有人来过
The power's been cut and
电源被切而且后门大开
the back door was wide open. Her car is still out back.
电源被切而且后门大开 她的车还在后院
Chaco must've taken her.
一定是被查哥带走
Scully? Scully!
史卡利 史卡利
Scully! What happened? Scully, are you there?
史卡利 怎么回事 你还在吗
You all right?
你还好吗
Scully!
史卡利
Answer me! Scully!
回答我 史卡利
What have you done here?
你们做了什么
I warned ya!
我警告过你们
I said not to touch her!
我说过不要动她
Doris Kearns was one of us!
桃莉丝·肯恩是我们的人
Who's behind this?
是谁干的
Why didn't you listen? It's the
你为何不听
outsiders we have to deal with, not one of our own.
我们要对付的是外人 不是自己人
We'll deal with them all.
我们要对付他们全部
Look at yourselves! Look at what you've become!
看看你们自己 看看你们变成什么了
This isn't faith any more. It's just fear.
这已经不是信念是恐怖
You've become an abomination!
你们变得令人憎恨
You brought in the outsider who made us sick.
是你从外面带进来让我们生病的东西
Once you turn on yourselves, it's over.
一旦你们自相残杀就完了
How long before it's any one of us?
下一个是谁
Any one of you?!
是谁
That's not your problem any more, Mr Chaco.
那不是你的问题了 查哥先生
No!
不
Kill me...
杀了我
...and you kill us all.
就是杀了所有人
Watch it.
锁住它
Got it.
抓住它
Bring her over.
带她过来
Aagh!
趴下
Are you hurt? Uhuh.
有受伤吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
People, stand away from your work stations!
各位离开你们的工作台
Pending further review,
在等待进一步检查前
the Chaco processing plant was closed by the USDA.
查哥处理厂被农业部关闭
So far, no evidence of contaminated chicken has been discovered.
目前为止还没有发现鸡肉被污染的证据
Though it remains unknown how
虽然仍不知道
many citizens participated in the ritual activity...
有多少市民参与这个仪式
...27 have become fatally ill with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
但有27人染上致命的克鲁兹杰可症
What is known is that a transport plane carrying Walter Chaco...
一架载有华特·查哥的运输机
...was shot down in 1944 over New Guinea.
于1944年在新几内亚被击落
Chaco was the only survivor of that crash.
查哥是唯一的生还者
According to naval records
根据海军的记录
he spent six months with the Jale...
他跟祖尼族生活了6个月
...A tribe whose cannibalistic
一个长♥期♥被怀疑但未经证实
practices have long been suspected, but never proven.
的食人部族
Naval records also show that
海军记录也显示
Walter Chaco was born in 1902...
华特·查哥出生于1902年
...making him 93 years old at the time of his death.
推算他去世时享年93岁
As of this date, his remains have yet to be found.
时至今日他的遗骸仍未被寻获
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表