Do you think Agent Mulder confides in you, Agent Scully?
你认为穆德探员 信得过你吗
Of course. He's my partner.
当然 他是我的伙伴
Your partner?
你的伙伴
Weren't you assigned to Agent Mulder to debunk his work?
你不是被派来 揭发他的工作的吗
Yes, sir. A year and a half ago.
是 长官 1年半以前
I've been writing reports stating
我已经写了报告说明
the validity of Agent Mulder's work on the X-Files.
穆探员执行X档案的正当性
Would you lie to protect him?
你会为他而说谎吗
Am I being accused of lying?
你们在控告我说谎了吗
Agent Mulder has been notified of a disciplinary hearing.
穆探员已被告知 接受惩戒听证
If there's something we learn
如果我们知道一些
then that you haven't stated here today,...
你今天未陈述的事
..You may be subject to the same summary action.
可能你会受到 同样的处置
What action is that?
什么处置
Dismissal without chance of reinstatement.
永远的解雇
Is that all, sir?
就是这些吗 长官
Yes, Agent Scully. Thank you.
是的 史探员 谢谢你
Hello, Bill.
哈啰 比尔
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
I've come on some pressing business.
我有要紧的事
We had agreed you would never...
我们协议你决不
That was a long time ago.
那是很久的事
There have been unforeseen events.
发生了一件没料到的事
No one was supposed to know.
没有人知道
Who could have predicted the future, Bill?
谁能预料未来 比尔
That the computers you and
料想不道你我梦想的电脑
I only dreamed of would be home appliances...
还是成为家电用品
..Capable of technical espionage.
用来做为技术间谍
The files should have been destroyed.
档案应该已被销毁
They should have, but they weren't.
应该是 但并没有
Regret is an inevitable consequence of life.
后悔是生命无可避免的结果
How do you know my son has them?
你怎知道我儿子有那些档案
The man who stole them has come forward.
窃贼自首了
Oh, God.
喔 我的天
As always, we maintain plausible denial.
一如往常 我们仍然否认
The files are only as real as their possible authentication.
这档案就如其可能的真实性 一样真实
My name is in those files.
我的名字在档案里
The files have been encrypted.
档案已经被锁码了
We have a certain luxury of time.
我们还有时间
We endeavoured to prevent that fact from ever coming to light.
我们努力的 去阻止真♥相♥曝光
You wouldn't... harm him?
你不会伤害他吧
I've protected him this long, haven't I?
我保护他这么久了 不是吗
He's been provident in the alliances he's created.
你儿子对他联盟的人 非常深谋远虑
The last thing we need is a martyr or a crusade.
我不想他当个 烈士或是圣♥战♥士
But if he should... learn of my involvement?
但若他知道我参与其中呢
You're your own man, Bill. You always have been.
你不受约束 比尔 一向如此
But I strongly encourage you in that event...
但我强烈的建议你
..To deny everything.
否认一切
It's good to see you again, Bill.
很高兴再见到你 比尔
You look well.
你看起来很好
You didn't answer your door.
你没应门
I took a pill.
我吃了药
I couldn't find you at work. I was worried about you.
办公室找不到你 我很担心你
I came home.
我回家了
I must be running a fever.
我一定是发烧了
Maybe it's the threat of being burned at the stake.
也许这是 被火刑烧灼的征兆
They called me in today.
他们今天找我去
What did you tell them?
你怎么告诉他们
That nothing was wrong.
说你没有问题
You told them the truth, then.
你说的是事实
You opened the door for them. They're just looking for a reason.
你给了他们机会 他们只需要找个理由
OK. I'll say I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Mulder, these files, um... Who knows you have them?
这些档案 谁知道在你手上
Why?
干嘛
Because I had to lie today.
因为今天我必须说谎
And I put my job in jeopardy in order to do so.
为此我赌上我的工作
If they find out about those files...
如果他们发现这些文件
How would they find out?
他们怎会发现
Maybe they already know.
也许他们已经知道了
The question is... is it worth it?
问题是 值得吗
Is it worth risking everything?
值得为它赌上一切吗
I'll tell you when I know what's on it.
我知道内容我会告诉你
Now just tell me who I can talk to about breaking that code.
现在只要告诉我 我能够找谁解码
I'm meeting with somebody in an hour.
1小时后我会去见一个人
I might know something later tonight.
稍晚我可能会有所发现
I just need some kind of assurance
我只是需要保证
that they won't let us hang ourselves with this.
他们不会让我们自掘坟墓
That I'm doing the right thing.
我是在做正确的事
I'll try to find out.
我会去查清楚
I need to know one more thing, Mulder.
我还想知道一件事 穆德
Why did you attack Skinner?
为什么要打史副局长
I've thought about that, Scully.
我有想过这个 丹娜
I honestly can't say.
我其实也说不上来
This is all you have?
你只有这些
Currently yes.
目前是
There are words I recognise,
这些字我懂
but you'll need a code talker to make any sense of this.
但你需要 译码者去解读它的意义
I know a man who might help. I can have him contact you.
我认识一个人或许有用 我可以叫他跟你联络
Yeah, thank you. Could you tell me which words you do recognise?
谢谢 你能告诉我 你认识哪些字吗
This word... it means goods, merchandise.
这个字 它代表货物 商品
And this one means vaccination.
这个字代表疫苗
They're both modern words, which is why they stand out.
这两个是现代的字 所以比较突出
Thank you. You've been very helpful.
谢谢 你帮了很大的忙
Hello
喂
Fox, this is your father. I need to see you right away.
福克斯 我是老爸 我必须马上见你
Where are you?
你在哪里
I'm at home. How soon can you be here?
我在家 你多久会到
Fox, it's very important.
福克斯 这非常重要
Mulder?
穆德你在吗
Fox.
福克斯
Dad.
老爸
What is it, Dad?
什么事 爸
Come in.
进来
It's...
现在
It's so clear now.
现在很清楚了
Simple.
简单
It was so complicated then.
曾经很复杂
The choices that needed to be made.
必须做出决定
What choices, Dad?
什么决定 爸
You're a smart boy, Fox.
你很聪明 福克斯
You're smarter than I ever was.
你比我聪明
About what?
哪方面
Your politics are yours.
你有自己的政♥治♥信念
You have never thrown in.
你从未放弃
The minute you do that, their doctrines become yours.
自你参与的那一刻起 你就奉行它的信条
And you can be held responsible.
而且你能坚持负责
You're talking about the State Department.
你指的是关于政♥府♥的事
You're going to learn of things, Fox.
你会知道一些事 福克斯
You're going to hear the words.
你会听到一些字语
And they'll come to make sense to you.
有一天你会理解它们
What words?
什么字语
The merchandise.
货物
Look, I, um...
我
I've been taking some medication.
我一直在吃药
You'll have to excuse me for a moment.
稍待一下
Dad?
老爸
Dad!
老爸
Dad.
老爸
Oh, Dad.
哦老爸
Forgive me.
原谅我
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表