McCallister Penitentiary on December 5, 1993.
就住那里
He was convicted in 1945 for rape and attempted murder.
他于1945年因强♥奸♥和杀人未遂被判刑
Cokely carved "Sister" On
寇克在他的被害人琳达
the chest of his victim, Linda Thibedeaux...
逃出来求救之前
...before she could escape and get help.
胸前刻上了"姐妹"
And the police never connected it to the 1942 homicides?
警♥察♥没想过他与 1942年杀人案有关?
No.
没有
I don't wanna jump to any rash conclusions,
我不想马上下结论
but I'd say he's definitely our prime suspect.
但他显然是主要嫌犯
Mulder, the man we're talking about is 77 years old.
穆德 那人已经77岁了
George Foreman won the heavyweight crown at 45.
乔治福曼45岁还拿了重量级冠军
Some people are late bloomers.
有些人就是晚年有成
Anyway, this still doesn't explain BJ's connection to all this.
无论如何 仍无法解释 这与碧洁有什么关联
What if it's cryptomnesia?
若是潜意识作祟呢?
Consciously forgotten information? Yeah.
有意识地忘记? 是的
BJ's father was a policeman in the area.
碧洁父亲是当地警♥察♥
Maybe she heard him discuss the
或许她年幼时听他说过
1942 case when she was young or saw Cokely's picture.
1942年的案子或见过照片
That doesn't explain why she unearthed the grave of an FBI agent.
那仍无法解释 她为何会挖出调查局探员
What if the recent murders
可能是最近的谋杀案
triggered what had been buried in her mind?
唤醒埋藏脑海的记忆
Some connection she'd unconsciously made that no one else had.
她无意识地 联想出来这些事情
A hunch? Something like that.
直觉吗 很类似
That's a pretty extreme hunch.
很极端的直觉
You've had some pretty extreme hunches.
你也曾有过呀
I never have.
我从没有
Harry Cokely?
哈里寇克?
Yeah. I'm Special Agent Mulder.
是 我是穆德探员
This is Special Agent Scully.
这位是史探员
We're with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我们都是联邦调查局的人
May we come in?
可以进去吗?
Mr Cokely, our records show
寇克先生 记录显示1942年
that in 1942 you lived in Terrance, Nebraska...
你住在内布拉斯加特伦斯
...an hour's drive away from Aubrey, Missouri.
距离密苏里奥布里1小时车程
During that time, three women were murdered in Aubrey.
那时奥布里有三名女子被杀害
Their assailant mutilated their bodies with a razor...
凶徒用剃刀割她们的身体
...in the same manner that
与你在1945年
you slashed Mrs Linda Thibedeaux's body in 1945.
伤害琳达的手法相同
I don't remember much about that.
我不记得了
Well, I'm sure Mrs Thibedeaux will never forget it.
我确信琳达女士 绝不会忘记的
The doctors said I was sick back then.
医生说我那时有病
They gave me some pills.
给了我一些药
I served my time and... now I'm better.
我坐过牢了 现在也好了
What kind of pills?
是哪种药?
Red and white ones, little sister.
红和白色的 小妹妹
Do you recognise this man?
认识这个人吗?
His name's Chaney.
他叫杰尼
No.
不
He was an FBI agent who was also murdered in Aubrey in 1942.
他是调查局探员 1942年也在奥布里遇害
Can you tell me where you were about
能告诉我两天前的晚上
8.35pm two nights ago, Mr Cokely?
8点35分你在哪里吗?
Sittin' right where I am now.
就坐在这里
Do you have a witness to testify to that?
你有证人吗?
Are you blind?
你瞎了吗?
I can't leave the house without this damn thing.
没有这鬼东西 我根本出不去
I sit right here in front of that TV 24 hours a day.
我24小时 都坐在那电视前面
On the night you're talkin' about,
你提到的那个晚上
I was sittin' here watchin' a show about a lost dog.
我在这里看一个狗失踪的节目
And after that, a show about... That won't be necessary.
之后 是个关于... 那个并不重要
Good.
好
Now, are you about finished with me, little sister?
可以结束了吗 小妹妹?
For now.
暂时
I saw it was a woman. She seemed to be in trouble but...
我见到一个女人 好像有麻烦...
...when I opened the door,
但我一开门
she barged in and came running down the stairs.
她就闯进来并冲下楼
So I called the police.
所以我报♥警♥
He's here!
他在这里!
BJ... What happened?
碧洁 发生了什么事?
Oh, my God. He's here!
天啊 他在这里
Oh, my God. I'm taking her to the hospital.
我的天啊 我带她去医院
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought you might need these.
我想你需要这些
Thanks.
谢谢
You hurt yourself.
你受伤了
Can you tell us what happened, BJ?
碧洁 你说怎么一回事?
Cokely. He was in the room.
寇克在房♥间里
Cokely attacked you? Yes.
寇克攻击你? 对
He must have done this while I was asleep.
一定是在我睡着时做的
You're sure it was him? I know it was him.
你确定是他? 我知道是他
I saw his reflection in the mirror.
我在镜子里看到他
He looked just like his picture.
看起来跟照片一样
Like his mug shot? Yes.
跟照片一样? 对
That's the picture of a young man.
那是年轻人的样子
But it was Cokely. I swear it was him.
但那是寇克 我发誓是他
Well, I'll have Tillman pick him up.
我会叫拜仁去抓他
Where were you last night?
昨晚你在哪里?
Honolulu.
去夏威夷
You were in Aubrey, weren't you?
你在奥布里 对不对?
How'd you get into Detective Morrow's house?
你怎么进入摩卢探员的房♥子?
It's all I can do to get to the bathroom, you damn fool!
你们这些傻瓜 我最远只能走到浴室
The victim has identified you,
被害人已指认你 寇克先生
Mr Cokely. - I've already paid for my crime.
我已经付出代价了
Well, I'm gonna see that you pay more.
好 你会付出更多的
I never touched that woman!
我没碰过那个女人!
And I'm not answerin' any more questions without a lawyer.
没有律师 我拒绝回答任何问题
Get me a lawyer.
找律师来
Mulder?
穆德
It's open.
门是开的
I have the results from the genetic
对约翰逊指甲内的血液
testing of the blood found under Verna Johnson's nails.
基因测试有了初步结果
They checked it against Cokely's.
核对过寇克的血液
The PGM subtype matches. The DQ Alpha and D1S80, too.
所有亚型测试内容都符合...
It's Cokely's blood? The results strongly suggest that.
是寇克的血? 结果有力地证明了
Imagine the strength of his psychosis,
这个人精神变♥态♥的之强
driving him to murder after 50 years.
驱使他在50年后继续杀人
But for some reason he let BJ live.
但因某种理由 他放过碧洁
Well, she's not the first.
她不是第一个
Mrs Thibedeaux also survived his attack back in 1945.
琳达女士也在1945年幸存
I think it's time we paid a visit to Mrs Thibedeaux.
该去看看琳达女士了
That was taken three weeks before it happened.
那是事情发生前3星期照的
I haven't had a picture taken since.
之后 我没有再照过相
Is this your husband?
是你的丈夫吗?
That's Martin. He was a good man.
马丁是个好人
He passed last June.
去年6月过世了
If it hadn't been for him, I never would have survived.
要不是他 我也活不了
I know this goes back a long way...
这是 很久以前的事了
...but could you tell us
但您能告诉我们
what happened the night Cokely attacked you?
寇克攻击你那晚的事吗?
It happened...
它发生在...
...up there on the landing.
那个楼梯平台
I remember how the light from the window...
我记得窗外的光
...bounced off the razor.
照在剃刀上面
It had an ivory handle.
上面有象牙把手
He kept sayin'...
他一直说
..."Someone's gotta take the blame,
这事要怪别人...小妹妹
little sister, and it isn't gonna be me."
但不是怪我
They tried to explain at
在法庭上他们试图说
the trial how his father used to beat him...
他的父亲过去怎样打他
...and how he was the only son in a family of five daughters.
说他是在5个女儿的家庭中唯一的儿子
And how he was brutally
还说家中每件错事
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表