Woods testified that she erased only about five minutes of the conversation,
伍兹声称 她只洗掉了约五分钟的对话
..But the tape contained an 18-minute gap. Under investigation...
但录音带却空白了18分钟
Under investigation from Senator Howard Baker
...正在接受参议员霍华德·贝克尔的调查
Scout.
将军
..HR Haldeman reiterated
贺迪曼重申
the White House explanation that Woods...
白宫对伍兹一事
Do we have to watch this, Fox?
不看这台可以吗
Leave it. I'm watching The Magician at nine.
别转台 9点我要看"魔术师"
Mom and Dad said I could watch the movie, buttmunch.
爸妈说我可以看电影
They're next door at the Galbrands', and they said I'm in charge.
他们到邻居家了 你要听我话
Hey, get out of my life!
你少胡闹
I'm watching The Magician.
我要看"魔术师"
Now look! The fuse has blown.
保险丝烧坏了
Fox!
福克斯
Samantha! Samantha!
沙曼莎 沙曼莎
Samantha!
沙曼莎
Samantha! No!
沙曼莎 不
We're going to the Hill.
我们要去国会
Senator Matheson?
麦参议员
Do you know this, Fox? It's Bach.
听过这个吗 福克斯 是巴♥赫♥
Brandenburg Concerto No.3.
贝兰登堡第三协奏曲
Two.
是第二
Good thing it wasn't a Double Jeopardy question.
幸好答错了不会被罚
Do you know the significance of this piece?
可知这首乐章的重要性
Well, recalling music appreciation with Professor Ganz,...
据音乐欣赏会的勒之教授说
..Bach had a genius for polyphonic...
巴♥赫♥是复调音乐天才
This is the first selection of music on the Voyager spacecraft.
这是航行者号♥ 音乐选曲第一首
The first.
第一首
Four and a half billion years from now,...
45亿年后
..When the sun exhausts
当太阳燃料耗尽
its fuel and swells to engulf the Earth,...
膨胀起来将地球吞没
..This expression will still be out there,...
这段乐章仍会在太空中
..Traveling four and a half billion years.
45亿年的旅程
That is, if it's not intercepted first.
假如到时 尚未被截取的话
Imagine, Fox,...
你想想看
..If another civilisation out there were to hear this.
若有另类文明 听见这音乐
They would think what a wonderful place the Earth must be.
他们会想 地球是个多美好的地方
I would want this to be the...
我会希望透过这首乐章
first contact with another life form.
与另类生物作首次接触
I know I've let you down.
我知道我令你失望
You've supported me at great risk to your reputation.
你不顾声誉来支持我
I realise that when they shut us down,
当他们要终止调查时
there was nothing you could do.
我很明白你也无能为力
All I can say is, I think we were close.
我只知道快有发现了
To what, I don't know.
是什么我就不清楚了
What?
什么事
Do you like Bach, Mulder?
穆德 你喜欢巴♥赫♥吗
I live for Bach. Then let's hear it again.
喜欢极了 那再听一次吧
I take it you are familiar
你对高解析
with the High Resolution Microwave Survey?
微波探测很熟悉吧?
The search for extraterrestrial radio signals. They shut it down.
用来搜索外星电波讯号♥ 不过被终止了
You have to get to the radio telescope
你要去波多黎各的阿雷西沃
at Arecibo, Puerto Rico.
找那座无线电天文望远镜
I'll try to delay them as long as I can,
我会尽量拖延他们
but my guess is you'll have at least 24 hours.
我估计最少有24小时给你
After that, I can no longer
之后就无法再阻止
hold off the Blue Beret UFO Retrieval Team.
蓝帽幽浮拦截小组的行动了
And they have been authorised to display terminal force.
他们被授权 使用最终武力
What am I looking for?
我要找什么?
Contact.
接触
When did you last see Agent Mulder?
你何时见过穆德探员
Yesterday.
昨天
Where? In the bull pen hallway.
在哪里 办公厅的走廊
Did you speak with him?
有跟他说话吗
No. Is he in some kind of trouble?
没有 他有麻烦吗
He failed to appear at his assignment this morning.
他今早没有返回工作岗位
His whereabouts are unknown.
行踪不明
I'll volunteer to assist in any search. No, Agent Scully...
我可以协助寻找 不必了
She doesn't know where he is. How can you be so sure?
她不知道他在哪里 你怎能肯定
Because if she knew, she wouldn't be so worried about him.
若知道 她便不会这么担心
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟的
She'll find him.
她会找他的
Gracias. De nada.
谢谢 不客气
No trace evidence apparent
中控室外♥围♥
around the exterior of the control room,...
没有明显足迹
..Which is locked with chains.
门以铁链锁着
The power has been turned off.
电源被关掉
Although the control panel lights are still on.
但控制台的电灯 仍然亮着
The room's about 30 by 15.
房♥间约30乘15呎大小
I see no signs of any recent occupation.
看不出最近有人使用的迹象
There's quite an odour of mildew in the air. The air is stale.
空气潮湿 充满霉味
If anyone's been here recently, I see no indications.
没迹象显示 最近有人来过
Mulder! You hounded me to have lunch today,
穆德 你苦缠着我要共进午餐
and then you don't show.
却又失约
You 're a pig.
你这混♥蛋♥
Galactic latitude?
银河纬度
What are you doing here, Agent Scully?
请问你在这儿干嘛 史卡利探员
Are you following me?
你跟踪我吗
Agent Mulder's residence is
穆德探员的住所正受到监视
under surveillance. Explain why you're here.
请解释你为何在这里
I was told by the assistant director that Mulder was gone.
副局长告诉我 穆德不见了
So? So whenever he's away, I feed his fish.
所以呢 他不在时 我替他喂鱼
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Looks like a self-test the computer does.
像是电脑的自动测试
Damn. Just dump it in the tank.
可恶 就丢到鱼缸里吧
That would be bad for the fish.
鱼会吃坏肚子的
Who are you? What are you doing here?
你是谁 在这儿做什么
Ayudame por favor... Tengo mucho miedo.
请救救我 我很害怕
That's all right. Settle down.
没关系 冷静点
Settle down. Tenemos que irnos de aqui.
冷静点 我们快离开这里
Name?
名字
Nombre? Nombre?
名字 名字
Jorge.
霍其
Jorge, why are you so afraid?
你为何这样害怕
What have you seen?
你见到什么
Luces...
灯
..En el cielo... rojo...
在天上 红色
..Azul... anaranjado.
蓝色 橙色
.. vi hombres...
我看到人
..Como animales,...
像动物一样
..Pero no hombres.
但没有人
Me agarraron y me pusieron aqui...
他们抓住我 把我放在这里
Todavia estan en el bosque! Jorge, no comprendo.
他们还在森林里 霍其 我听不懂
Did you say men? Hombres?
你是说"人"吗
It looks like the "Wow!" Signal.
似乎是"哗"讯号♥
The "Wow!" Signal?
"哗"讯号♥
Ohio State has a radio telescope...
俄亥俄州有座无线电天文望远镜
..That conducts searches for extraterrestrial intelligence.
专门搜寻外星智慧
In August 1977, my buddy Jerry Ehman...
1977年8月 我老友艾杰利
..Found a transmission on a printout like this.
发现像这样子的 一个传讯
He was so excited, he wrote "Wow!" In the margins.
他兴奋得在旁边 写了个"哗"字
What was there?
那是什么
A signal - 30 times stronger than galactic background noise.
比银河背景噪音 强30倍的讯号♥
It was on the 21cm frequency,
透过21公分频率传送过来的
which no satellite transmitters are allowed to use.
卫星发报均不准使用这频率
The signal was intermittent, like Morse code.
讯号♥断断续续 像摩斯电码
More importantly, the signal seemed to turn itself
最重要的是 只要给望远镜电波
on while in the telescope's beam.
射到便自行发出
The "Wow!" Signal is the best
"哗"讯号♥是外星智慧
evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence. But this...
存在的最佳证据 但这个呢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表