What is this?!
到底怎么了
第一集 寻
X档案第八季
Excuse me.
抱歉
Can somebody please tell me what's going on here?
谁能告诉我到底发生什么事吗
We're collecting material.
我们在收集资料
For?
做什么用
For anything that might be pertinent to the manhunt.
任何可能与搜捕有关的事
What manhunt? Manhunt for who?
什么搜捕 搜捕谁
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吗
Look, there's nothing.
听着这里什么都没有
If you're looking for Mulder,you're wasting your time.
如果你在找穆德 那你是在浪费时间
Are you listening to me?
你有在听我说吗
I'm not the man to talk to.
你应该去跟别人说
Well, then whose stupid idea is this?
那么是谁的笨主意
Yeah, well, somebody might have had the courtesy to tell me.
或许有人会宽容地告诉我
There are agents tearing apart Mulder's office...
有些探员把穆德的办公室给毁了
...who say they're part of an FBI manhunt.
他们说是关于调查局的搜捕行动
I know. I heard. Believe me, this is not my idea.
我知道 我听说了 相信我这不是我的主意
I just found out about it myself.
我也刚刚才发现
They're not going to find Mulder this way.
他们这样是找不到穆德的
You know that and I know that.
你和我都清楚这点
I told you last night, I will find him.
我昨晚告诉过你我会找到他的
I'm going to do that.
我正要去找他
Okay?
好不好
Now, I want you just to cool out. I don't want you doing...
我要你先冷静我不希望你去做··
...anything to upset your pregnancy.
让你生气动了胎气的事
Look, I don't understand.
我真不明白
You are the Assistant Director.
你是助理局长
Who is going over your head on this?
有谁的权限比你还大
Our brand-new deputy director.
我们新的代理局长
A.D. Skinner, Agent Scully.
史基纳 史卡利探员
Thanks for getting right over.
谢谢你们过来
I don't want to lose any time.
我不想耽误时间
We have one of our own missing...
我们有个人失踪了
...and the only acceptable outcome is
我们必须尽快找到他
that we find him safe and alive.
保证他安全地活着
I'm sure the two of you agree.
我相信你们俩都同意
That goes without saying, sir.
这不用说 长官
Good.
很好
This comes at a stressful time, with my new appointment.
我的新任命来得真不是时候
But I'm thankful for your cooperation in the hunt for Mulder.
但是谢谢你们帮忙追捕穆德
Our cooperation?
我们帮忙
With due respect, there aren't two people better qualified...
除了我们没有别的人
...to be directing this action, sir.
更适合指挥这次的行动
Right now, you and A.D. Skinner are the two primary witnesses...
现在开始你和史基纳助理局长··
...to Mulder's disappearance.
是证明穆德失踪的主要证据
I want your statement taken asap.
我要你们立即加以说明
You make us out to be suspects, sir.
长官 你让我们成了怀疑对象
Taken by who?
谁负责呢
My task force leader on this,
我的特别行动组长
Special Agent John Doggett.
特别探员约翰·多各特
He's waiting to hear from you now.
他现在正等着你们的说词
One more thing.
还有一件事
Anything leaves this building...
如果有外星人
...about aliens or alien abductions...
外星人绑♥架♥的事 传出这栋大楼··
...or any other nonsense that might cast the Bureau in a ridiculous light, ...
或其它让调查局出丑的可笑传闻··
...hey, you can forget about looking for Agent Mulder.
那你们就不用去找穆德了
You'll both be looking for new jobs.
你们再另谋高就吧
That's all.
我说完了
I don't believe this.
真不敢相信
This isn't about finding Mulder--
这与找穆德无关··
this is about Kersh covering the FBI's ass.
这是柯许在为调查局掩饰
Why do I get the feeling they'd be happy if we never found him at all?
但为什么我觉得如果找不到他 他们会很高兴
Look...
听着··
I saw what I saw.
我看见了
I have to make a statement in there.
我得在那里加以说明
I'm not going to tell them it didn't happen.
我无法否认那没发生
Well, you heard Kersh. They don't want the truth.
但你听见柯许说了 他们不要事实
You give them the truth, and they'll hang you with it.
你若说实话他们会杀了你
They can hang me with a lie, too.
他们也可以用谎话来杀了我
I'm not going to sell Mulder out.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥穆德
What good are you to Mulder...
为什么你对穆德那么好··
...if you give them the power to ruin your career?
你给了他们毁掉你事业的权力
We will find him.
我们会找到他的
Assistant Director, you can come on back with me.
助理局长 你可以和我一起来一下吗
Agent Scully,
史卡利探员
I'll ask you to please wait on the wall until we call you.
我请你在旁边等侯直到我们叫你
Water?
要水吗
It could be a wait.
可能要等等
Thank you.
谢谢
Weren't you his partner? Mulder?
你不是他的搭档吗 穆德
Yes.
是的
I guess nobody's beyond suspicion on this thing.
我想没什么人会为此惊讶
Why are they talking to you?
为什么他们和你谈话
Me? I knew Mulder back a bit.
我 我对穆德略知一二
They're developing a working profile--
他们在做一个工作调查档案··
character background.
个性背景档案
I'd say they have all the character profile they need on him.
我可以说他们有所有需要的人的档案
Certainly his reputation.
当然是他的名声
I doubt we agents ever really truly know each other even our partners.
我怀疑我们这些探员间 是否真的互相了解我们的搭档
Not at the end of the day.
不到最后一天根本不可能
Their real lives, their friends, girlfriends,
他们的真实生活朋友 女朋友
deeply personal things, issues.
深层个人情况··
I think I know Mulder as much as anybody.
我想我比任何人都了解穆德
Yeah, probably so.
可能吧
I always took the rumors with a grain of salt.
我通常对传闻半信半疑
What rumors are those?
什么传闻
Well, you know.
你知道的
Well, that, from the beginning he never felt a real trust with you, ...
从一开始 他就没信任过你
...that you were ambitious.
你太心高气盛
Where'd that come from?
从哪听来的
There are women here at the Bureau that he would confide in.
局里有个他能吐露心事的女人
I don't know if you knew that or not.
我不知道你听说过没有
No.
没有
When was this?
什么时候的事
I don't know, it's just talk.
我不知道只是传言
So, what do you think happened?
那你认为发生了什么
To Mulder?
穆德发生了什么
What's your theory?
你的理论是
What's my theory?
我的理论
My theory is you don't know Mulder at all.
我认为你根本不了解穆德
You never did.
从来没有过
"John Doggett."
约翰·多各特
Kersh's task force leader.
柯许的特别行动组组长
You might have just introduced yourself.
你本来可以自我介绍一下
Well, I was getting around to it.
我是想这么做
Nice to meet you, Agent Doggett.
很高兴见到你 多各特探员
Hi, this is Margaret Scully. Please leave a message.
这是玛格利特·史卡利 请留言
Mom, it's Dana. I, uh...
妈妈 我是黛娜 我··
I'm sorry I haven't called you in a while. I've been...
对不起好一阵子没打电♥话♥给你 我已经··
...busy with work and, um, with something ...
我的工作很忙··
...else that I should probably tell you about in person.
我本应该亲自跟你说
I mean, I don't even know if you're in town or...
我是说··我不知道你在镇上或是··
...if you're checking your messages.
也不知道你会不会听留言
But, um...
但是··
But I really need to see you and talk to you.
但我真想见见你 和你聊会儿
There's a lot of stuff that's going on with me right now and, um...
现在我这里一团糟而且··
...and I just really need to talk.
我真的想和你谈谈
Mom?
妈妈
John Doggett.
约翰·多各特
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表