Hall trying to stay away from him.
赫尔正在积极躲闪
Come on, man. Come on.
打呀
Come on, now. Put him down.
打呀 快
Put him down!
击倒他
Oh! Hey, man. Watch it!
哦 伙计 当心点
Come on, Upshaw! You and me, buddy. Let's go!
来吧 阿萧 你跟我 伙计 上啊
You're a moron, Tiernan.
你是个笨蛋 泰南
You're both morons as far as I am concerned. And who's watching the floor?
在我看来你们两个都是笨蛋 谁在巡视这一层
What's his name, the skink.
那个叫什么的光头佬
Guess who died this afternoon.
猜猜看今天下午谁去世了
Mrs Richardson. Face plant in a bowl of puddin'.
是李察逊太太 脸栽入一碗布丁里
I don't suppose you the one who bothered to changed her room.
我想你们都没去整理她房♥间
Oh, no. We left that for you.
喔 不 留给你做
Oh!
喔
Now Hall's against the ropes!
赫尔被逼到了拳台边 背对围绳
OK. Party's over, gents.
晚会结束 先生们
Why'd you do that?
为何要关掉
Cos rules are rules, Stan. Ach!
因为规定就是规定 史坦 啊
And I'm the queen bitch around here.
而且我是这里的坏女王
Gung said we can watch the rest of fight.
阿刚说我们可以看完拳赛
Yeah? Do I look like Gung to you?
是吗 我看起来像阿刚吗
No. You got a better figure.
不 你身材比较好
You wanna keep that hand, Hal, you'd better let go.
想要保全那只手 阿海尔 你最好放手
How about a little sponge bath?
要不要来个泡泡澡
How about I take care of these wanderin' hands of yours?
不如让我来照顾你的魔手如何
Come here.
别动
You like strappin' me down, don't you?
你喜欢把我绑住 是吧
Oh, yeah. I really get off on it.
我真的好想要喔
Hey, Gung. No TV after nine o'clock. Do you understand?
嗨 阿刚 9点后 不准看电视 明白吗
Dr Grago said they're getting better...
葛医生说他们状况渐好
Oh, getting better, right!
喔 状况渐好 是啊
That's because they don't
那是因为每次进去
pinch his butt every time he walks into the room.
他们都不捏他的屁♥股♥
Argh!
啊
Oh!
哦
No!
不
Somebody help me!
谁来救我
Somebody, please! Please!
任何人 拜托 拜托
Help me! Please, help me! Please!
救我 拜托 救我 拜托
联邦调查总部
华盛顿特区
Good morning.
早安
Whatever tape you found in that VCR isn't mine.
你找到的影带 不是我的
Good, because I put it
很好 因为我把它跟所有
back in the drawer with all those other vedios that aren't yours.
不是你的带子一起放到抽屉里了
Well, this definitely isn't mine.
那绝对不是我的
No. This is Michelle Charter's.
不 这是米雪查特的
She's a registered nurse at a convalescent home in Worcester, Massachusetts.
她是麻省乌斯特郡疗养院的护士
What happened to her?
她怎么了
According to Miss Charter, she was raped.
根据查特说 她被强♥暴♥了
The abrasions and contusions would be consistent with her claims,
其伤势与她的陈述
as would be the medical report...
及医疗报告相符
..Which cites the kind of injury and tearing associated with sexual trauma.
报告指出这种外伤和撕裂与性伤害有关
Where'd you get this? Violent Crimes?
这从哪来的 暴♥力♥犯罪吗
No, the woman made the video herself.
不是 是她自♥制♥的影带
It seems that no one will believe her story.
看起来没有人相信此事
Why not?
为什么不相信
Because she claims to have
因为她说她是被一个
been raped by an invisible entity, a spirit being.
无形的灵体强♥暴♥的
I have X-Files that document similar cases.
X档案里有几个类似案例
I know. I've been here since 6 this morning going through them.
我知道 我从早上6点就来看这些了
Well, you know one of them have ever been substantiated.
那么你知道 没有一件被证实过
Not surprisingly.
不令人意外
Given the emotional and psychological violence of rape,...
强♥暴♥对情绪和心理的严重冲击
..The face identidy of the attacker is often blurred
施暴者的面部特征经常会变得模糊
or erased from memory.
或从记忆中消失
That he could be perceived
所以感觉他是无形体
as invisible is a logical leap from there.
是合乎逻辑的
Yes, but this case is different. Why?
没错 但这个案子不同 为什么
The victim has filed a lawsuit against the federal government.
受害者对联邦政♥府♥提出诉讼
She seems to be certain who the spirit being is.
她似乎很肯定谁是这个灵体
Mr Arden.
雅登先生
Hal Arden. And you know him...?
海尔雅登 你怎么认识他的
He's been a patient where I work for about five years.
他是我工作了5年的疗养院的病人
Miss Charter, the facts of your case seem
查特小姐 你的案情似乎
to contravene those of other cases we have on file.
跟其他类似案件不同
Right. You mean,
没错 你是说
the other "Woman raped by invisible man" Cases?
其他"被隐形人强♥暴♥的女人"的案子吗
How do you know it was him who attacked you?
你怎么知道是他攻击你的
He made advances toward me.
他曾经挑逗过我
And he said things, rude things.
并且说了些恶心的话
Look, when you bathe somebody every day for 5 years
听着 当你每天替某人洗澡洗了5年
..You get to know more about them more than you really need to.
你会对他们有很深切的了解
An old man smells a certain way...
老人身上都有某种气味
..And he feels a certain way.
以及某种触感
I know this is hard for you. No, this is the easy part.
我知道这令你难受 不 这还算容易
The "Hard" is not be able to get disability leave or workman's comp,...
"难受"的是不能请假也得不到劳工补偿
..And have to go back to work with this... guy.
以及必须回去工作 而跟...这个人相处
To continue our investigation,
若要继续侦查
we're gonna need some kind of evidence, physical or...
我们需要些证据 生理的或...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. I've heard it.
是是是 我知道 我听说过
Unless you have hair or semen
除非有毛发或精♥液♥或纤维等物
or fibres or whatever, you guys can't build a case.
否则案子就难以成立
That's right.
没错
Look, I didn't make this up, OK?
听着 我没说谎 好吗
I was attacked.
我被侵犯了
And I'm not some kind of shrinking violet that will repress the memory of a raper's face
我不是畏缩压抑
If I could positively ID him or
会忘记强♥暴♥者面貌的人
give you something to incriminate the man, I would.
如果能指认他或有证据控告他 我不会退缩
You gotta be kidding me!
你们一定在开玩笑
What do I think about her claims? Huh!
我对她的指称有何想法 哼
I should be in the Guinness Record Book.
我应该列入吉尼斯纪录
I'm 74 years old. I've got plumbing older than this building.
我74岁了 泌尿系统比这栋建筑还老
Hm?
额
And it don't work much better either.
而且功能也很糟糕
Thank you for sharing. Are you are you aware
谢谢你的分享 你知道
you're being named in a lawsuit against the federal government?
你跟政♥府♥同列被告吗
I am? Did you ever threaten Miss Charters?
我 你曾威胁过查特小姐吗?
What? Did you ever threaten Miss Charters?
什么 你曾威胁过查特小姐吗
Threaten? It was harmless, for cryin' out loud.
威胁 那没有恶意 只是纯粹说说而已
Ever since this sex-harassment fad,
自从性骚扰一词流行
men can't say what's on their minds.
男人都不能随便说话
She says you made advances. Hm?
她说你挑逗对她 嗯
Advances?
挑逗?
If I told you you were a very pretty
如果我对你说你很美丽
woman and I would like to show you some affection,...
想向你表达爱慕之意
..Would you be offended? Uh?
你会感到冒犯吗
Oh, I didn't mean to step on your toes there.
我并非有意得罪你
Sir, there seems to be some confusion here.
先生 这似乎有些误会
Yeah. I thought nurse what's
没错 我以为
her name said she was rogered by a ghost.
那护士被鬼强♥暴♥了
I may have one foot in the grave,
我或许快要升♥天♥了
but I certainly can't fly down hallways spreading amore.
但我无法飞过去散播爱意
Apparently not.
显然不行
If... that's what it's like...
如果这样是
If that's what it's like in heaven,...
如果这样是天堂
..Lord, take me now!
上帝 请马上带我走
What do you think, Mulder?
你有何看法 穆德
About his plumbing?
关于他的泌尿系统吗
About his story. I think this is gonna turn out be a huge waste of time,...
关于他的讲♥法♥ 我认为这是浪费时间
..Just like all the other X-Files on entity rape.
就像X档案其他强♥暴♥案一样
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表