Once he gets the taste of a warm body,
一旦尝到暖尸体的滋味
he's probably gonna want more.
可能会得寸进尺
Maybe I've been isolated
看来我
up here in the great white North too long.
在北部待太久了
What do you mean?
怎么说
People wondered why it took
民众觉得怎么那么久才抓到
them so long to catch this kid in Milwaukee.
密耳瓦基连环杀手
Thought someone should've
他杀人应该
noticed he was killing all those young boys.
很容易被发现的
Truth is... no one ever believed it could happen.
事实是 没人相信这种事会发生
If you catch this guy first, maybe they can go on believing that.
只要你先捉到他 大家可能就会相信了
We don't have the manpower
要快点破案
or expertise to move on this with any speed.
人手与专门知识都不够
It's gonna be hard to round up anybody on a Saturday.
星期六 很难召集人手
It could be Monday or Tuesday before we get our ducks in a row.
最快也要周一或周二 才能把大家找齐
We have some work to do here. I'm gonna cancel our flight out.
这里有点事要做 得取消我们的航♥班♥
Scully? I'll be right there.
史卡利 马上来
A complete model or psychological profile
对恋物癖狂根本没有
of the death fetishist does not exist.
完整心理资料可参考
The compulsion is a result of a complex misplacement of values
这种冲动是基于一种价值观扭曲的情结
and a deviation from cultural norms and social mores.
对文化准则 与社会族群的落差
He is more likely to be white, male,
很可能是白人 男性
and of average to above-average intelligence.
智商在中上程度
Cases of fetishists with IQs over 150 have been documented.
文献记载过 智商超过150的恋物癖狂
The progression of the pathology moves from the fantasy stage...
病理过程从幻想开始
..To the eventual acting out of fetishistic impulses,
最终到实际迷恋狂的行为
including opportunistic homicide.
包括伺机杀人
Agent Mulder believes that the
穆德探员相信此案疑犯
suspect in this case is escalating towards this action.
正朝向这种行为渐进
Once he begins to murder, the
一旦他开始谋杀
killing draws attention away from a deeper motive.
杀人就会使深藏的作案动机浮现出来
A motive which most people,
这种动机是大多数人
including law enforcement professionals, dare not imagine.
包括执法人员也不敢想像的
It is somehow easier to believe,
如果是像莫柏斯警官所想
as Agent Bocks does, in aliens and UFOs...
是外星人与幽浮
..Than in the kind of inhuman monster
就比这种 冷血恶魔猎杀活人
who could prey on the living... ..To scavenge from the dead.
以从死人取其所需 要容易理解
Hi.
嗨
Hello there!
你好
Hi.
嗨
Are you looking for a date?
想找人约会?
Yes.
对
Why don't you pull up around the corner over there?
把车子停到那角落吧
Well, actually, I was thinking of a couple of hours.
我想需要一两个小时
Where do you have in mind?
想干什么
Don't you have any heat in here? It's freezing.
里面没暖气吗 真冷
The forced-air unit is broken.
送风的坏掉了
I'd like to run you a bath.
帮你洗个澡
Is your hair treated?
头发有烫染过吗
What?
什么
Do you need a shampoo for chemically treated hair?
你是否要用专给烫染过头发用的洗发精
You want me to shampoo my hair?
你要我洗头
I'll pay extra if that's something out of the ordinary.
若要求超出平常 我多给你钱
Well, nobody's ever asked me.
没人这样要求过
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hello?
哈啰
Is this Mr Pfaster? Yes.
是法斯特先生吗 是
Hi, this is Marilyn at Ficicello Frozen Foods.
嗨 我是菲西罗冷冻食品的玛利莲
Sony to bother you so late,...
对不起打扰你
..But I'm calling to say you've been hired.
我想通知你被录用了
We 'd like you to start right away.
可以马上上班
Hey, what's going on here? The water is ice-cold.
怎么回事 水好冰
What kind of sick freak are you?
你真是变♥态♥
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Mr Pfaster? Yes. That's wonderful news.
法斯特先生 是的 真是好消息
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你
Don't you come near me.
别靠近我
I mean it.
我说真的
Don't you touch me!
别碰我
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Keep away from me! Don't you come near me.
离我远点 别靠近我
We're still waiting for someone to ID the body.
我们在等人指认尸体
Judging from the area, I'd say she's probably a working girl.
从地区来研判 她应该是个应♥召♥女郎
Watch your step.
小心
No...
不
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Oh, my God!
噢 天啊
Who did this to her?
是谁做的
Was it him? Looks like it.
是他吗 看来是
Knife wound the length of the torso.
又深又长的刀伤
Cut all her hair off. Took her fingernails.
头发剪光 指甲被拔掉
This time he took some fingers, too.
还砍了几只手指
Wanna see the body? Yeah.
要看看尸体吗 好
I need a minute.
等一等
Hey! Let him take a look.
嘿 让他看一眼
Hi. I'm your new delivery man.
嗨 我是新来的送货员
Oh, hi. Come in.
进来吧
Did they give you Skip's old route?
有人告诉过你斯基普的老路线吗
Yes, I think so. I've just started with the company.
有 我才刚开始做
Skip's been delivering to us so long,
斯基普送货送了很久
we took it for granted he'd always be around.
大家都以为他会一直做
Since before the kids were born.
直到他小孩出生前
Lisa, this is, uh...
丽莎 这是
Donnie. Donnie Pfaster.
唐尼 唐尼法斯特
He's taking over for Skip. Oh, hi.
他要取代斯基普 哦 你好
I'm gonna go over to Steve's now,
我要去史蒂夫家
OK? - OK. You have a good time.
玩得开心点
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
We have three daughters.
我们有3个女儿
Pardon me. May I use your washroom to wash up my hands?
对不起 请让我借用洗手间洗个手
Sure. There's a washroom just off the porch.
洗手间就在入口处
I just wanted to tell you,
我只是想告诉你
if we're ever not home,
我们不在家的话
we always leave the back door open.
后门都开着的
Oh. Thank you. I'll remember that.
谢谢 我记住了
Death is a recorded event,...
死亡是一件有迹可循的事
..For reasons natural or unnatural.
不论是自然或非自然死亡
When a body ceases to function,
当人的身体机能停止运作时
the cause of the effect can be clearly reconstructed.
发生的原因是可以重现的
A body has a stay to tell.
一具尸体可以告诉你很多事情
The time is 11.14 a.M., Monday November 14th.
11月14星期一 早上11点14分
The deceased is a female in her twenties.
死者是一名二十多岁的女性
If the victim was strangled, an
若死者是被勒死的
examination of the veins in the eyes will reveal this.
检查眼睛内的静脉就可看出
If shot, entry wounds and gunpowder residue can be used...
若是枪杀 伤口和残留火♥药♥可以被用来
..To reconstruct the events leading
重建死前发生的事
to death and help to establish a possible motive.
有助建立可能的杀人动机
Hair and fibers, slivers of glass, plastic,
毛发 碎玻璃片 塑胶片
even insect casings,...
甚至虫壳
..Can serve to recreate
都可重建出
the circumstances under which death occurred.
死者死亡的环境
It may be an irony only understood
讽刺的是只有我们
by those of us who conduct these examinations,...
做这些检验的人才会了解
..That death, like life itself,
死亡就像生命一样
is a drama with a beginning, middle and end.
也有开始 过程与结束
It is my opinion, having conducted this examination,...
完成这次检验后 我的意见是
..That the victim died a wrongful death
受害者是因为有人
for the purpose of extracting her hair and fingernails.
要取她的头发和指甲而被害
The time of death cannot be accurately judged...
死亡时间无法确定
..Due, I believe, to immersion
因为她被浸在寒冷环境中
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表