We wanted to believe.
我们想相信
We wanted to call out.
我们想呼唤
On August 20 and September 5 1977,...
1977年8月20日 和9月5日
..Two spacecraft were launched
肯尼迪太空中心
from the Kennedy Space Flight Center, Florida.
发射了两艘太空船
They were called Voyager.
名为航行者号♥
Each one carries a message.
各自带了一个讯息
I send greetings on behalf of the people of our planet.
我代表地球人类 向大家问好
We step out of our solar
我们离开太阳系到宇宙
system into the universe, seeking only...
寻找
A record depicting images, music and sounds of our planet,...
一片存有地球影像 音乐和声音的碟片
..Arranged to be understood if ever intercepted by...
内容资料 会被截取讯息的...
..A technologically mature extraterrestrial civilisation.
先进外太空生物所明白
Hello from the children of planet Earth.
来自地球的孩子问候你
13 years after its launch,
发射之后13年
Voyager 1 passed the orbit of Neptune...
航行者一号♥经过海王星的轨道
..And essentially left our solar system.
离开了我们的太阳系
Within that time, there were no further messages sent,...
在那段期间 没有送出其他的讯息
..Nor are any planned.
亦没有任何新计划
We wanted to listen.
我们想听到回应
On October 12 1992, NASA
1992年10月12日 太空总署
initiated the High Resolution Microwave Survey,...
开始一项高解析
..A search by radio
微波探测
telescopes scanning ten million frequencies...
以无线电天文望远镜 扫描千万个频率
..For any transmission by extraterrestrial intelligence.
寻找外星生物的讯息
Less than a year later, Senator Richard Bryan...
不到一年 参议员白理查
..Successfully championed
成功通过修正案
an amendment which terminated the project.
而致使计划终止
I wanted to believe, but the tools had been taken away.
我想相信 但工具已被拿走
The X-Files had been shut down.
X档案已被终止
They closed our eyes.
探测之眼被蒙蔽
Our voices have been silenced.
召唤之音也被封闭
Our ears now deaf to the realms of extreme possibilities.
连耳朵也无法再听见 无限宇宙的声音
I send greetings on behalf of the people of our planet.
我代表地球人类 向大家问好
We step out of our solar system into the universe,...
我们离开太阳系到宇宙
..Seeking only peace and friendship, to teach...
只为找寻和平及友谊...
Cecil and me, we went to that strip joint.
我和丝西 去看那脱衣舞秀
You treat yourself? Man, let me tell you!
你们自己花钱呀 伙计 听我说
You know that one Tuesday?
知道那个星期二吗
Wait, wait. You went on Tuesday?
星期二去的
That's the stripper's name: Tuesday.
是那脱衣舞娘的名字 星期二
Oh, yeah. I know her.
哦 我知道她
She's on stage dancing
她随着歌♥曲
to that Offspring song, "Come Out and Play".
"齐玩乐"在台上跳
Nice touch. Very hot.
好棒 火♥辣♥辣
Keep going. I'm tipping her big.
继续说 我用大钞打赏她
No ones, five spots.
可不是一块五块面额的
I'm laying them down on the rail: Boom, boom, boom.
大钞一张张放在桌边
She didn't like it?
她不要吗
By the end of the song, I had $40 laid out.
歌♥曲放完 刚好放了40美元
It's not a long song, is it?
那不过是首短歌♥
It is advantageous to begin an autopsy by removing the cranium.
解剖时先将头骨盖除去有好处
The cranium is opened with a
在眉骨一寸以上
horizontal division an inch above the eyebrow ridges.
水平打开
Something wrong?
有不妥吗
What this man imagined...
这人曾想过的
...his dreams,...
他的梦想
..Who he loved, saw, heard,...
他的爱人 所见所闻
..Remembered,...
记忆中的事
...what he feared,...
恐惧的事
Somehow, it's...all locked in this small mass of tissue and fluid.
全都藏在 这堆组织和液体中
Are you OK, Agent Scully? You kind of sounded a little spooky.
史卡利探员 你还好吧 你有点古怪
Good afternoon, Agent Mulder.
穆德探员 午安
$4 for the first hour of parking is criminal.
停车头个小时就要4美元 简直抢钱
What you got better be worth at least 45 minutes.
你的事起码 要值45分钟
You know, Mulder, from...
穆德 你知道吗
..From back there you looked like him. Him?
你站在那里 看起来好像他 他
Deep Throat. He's dead, Scully.
深喉 丹娜 他已经死了
I attended his funeral at Arlington
我在一千码外
through binoculars from a thousand yards away.
用望远镜参加了他在阿灵顿的葬礼
Now the picture frame was turned down.
人死不能复生
You wanted to talk. What have you found?
想谈谈吗 有什么发现
I wanted to talk, but I haven't found anything.
我是想谈谈 但是没什么发现
It's dangerous for us just to have a little chat.
就是闲聊几句也有危险
We must assume we're being watched.
很可能有人监视我们
I haven't seen any indication... No, of course not.
看不出有什么迹象 当然不会
These people are the best.
他们很精明的
I've taken all of the necessary precautions.
我已做好防范措施
I have doubled back to make sure I haven't been followed.
我循原路走回去查看 确保没被跟踪
No one has ever followed me.
以前从没人跟踪过我
The X-Files have been terminated,
X档案已被终止
Mulder. We have been reassigned.
穆德 我们另有任务
What makes you think they care about us?
他们已不在乎我们了
So why have you come here covertly?
为何要这样秘密见面
Because I realised that
因为只有这样
it was the only way that you would see me.
你才会见我
So what do you want? To know that you're all right.
那你想怎样 我想知道你没事
Mulder, you passed me today within a foot,
穆德 今天你经过我身旁
but you were miles away.
但却心不在焉
I'm on electronic surveillance.
我在做电子监听调查
White-bread cases, bank fraud,
一堆无聊案子 银行诈欺
insurance fraud, healthcare swindles.
保险诈领什么的
Mulder, I know that you feel...
穆德 我知道你感到挫败
..Frustrated, that without
没有调查局资源
the Bureau's resources you can't continue...
你没法继续...
No. It... Well, what then?
不是的 那是怎么样呢
When we were shut down, you said
当初工作终止时
you'd go on for as long as the truth was out there.
你说要继续到查出真♥相♥为止
But I no longer feel that from you.
但我觉得你失去斗志
Have you ever been to San Diego?
到过圣地牙哥没有
Yeah.
有
Did you check out the Palomar Observatory?
有去过帕洛马天文台吗
No.
没有
From 1948 until recently,
从1948年到最近
it was the largest telescope in the world.
它是世界上最大的望远镜
The idea came from a brilliant
由天文学家
and wealthy astronomer named George Ellery Hale.
佐治海尔构思设计
The idea was presented to Hale while he was playing billiards.
这个构思其实 是在他打撞球时
An elf climbed in his window and
有个小精灵爬进他窗口
said to get the money from the Rockefeller Foundation.
叫他从洛克菲勒基金拨款兴建
And you're worried that all your life you've been seeing elves?
你担心这辈子 见到的都是小精灵
In my case,...
对我来说
..Little green men.
是小绿人
But, Mulder, during your
但是穆德 调查X档案期间
time with the X-Files you've seen so much.
你见过不少
That's just the point. Seeing is not enough.
这正是问题 只是见过并不够
I should have something to hold on to. Some solid evidence.
需要有实质证据在手
I learned that from you.
这是我从你身上学到的
Your sister's abduction.You've held onto that.
你妹妹被掳去 便是证据
I'm beginning to wonder if...
我开始怀疑...
..If that ever even happened.
是否真有其事
Mulder,...
穆德
..Even if George Hale only saw elves in his mind,
即使海尔只是以为他见到了小精灵
the telescope still got built.
望远镜依然建成了
Don't give up.
别放弃
And next time,...
以后呢
..We meet out in the open.
我们光明正大的见面吧
She had erased a conversation
她在誊写带子时
between President Nixon and HR Haldeman...
把尼克森总统与贺迪曼之间
..While transcribing the tape.
对话洗掉了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表