Somebody shoved this under my door.
有人从我门下塞进这个
I guess you really do have a friend in the FBI.
看来你真有个朋友在调查局
And, Mulder,...
还有 穆德
..When you see Skinner to hand in your field report,...
交报告给史基纳的时候
..I know that it's your decision, but I hope that you know...
我知道你会自己决定 可是我希望你了解
..That I'd consider it more
你若离开我们损失的
than a professional loss if you decided to leave.
并不仅是个专业人才而已
Everything looks in order.
一切看来很好
Is something wrong, Agent Mulder?
有问题吗
That's an unexpected response,
对这种奇特的案件
considering the bizarre nature of the case.
这答案很令人意外
And of the suspect.
至于嫌犯呢
The strangeness of the criminal and the crime are not lost on me.
罪犯与罪案的奇特性 对我起不了什么作用
I had my reaction to them in
在讨论如何处里嫌犯的问题上
a conversation about how to process the suspect.
我有我的回应
This meeting is to evaluate your work.
本会议 是要评估你的工作
There's no way you'll prosecute this.
这案子不能起诉
The Justice Department wants the
司法部要求
suspect transferred to a psychiatric institution.
转介嫌犯去精神院所
This is not a man, it's a monster!
那不是人 那是个怪物
You can't put it in an institution.
不能转到精神院
What do you do with it, Agent Mulder? Put it in a zoo?
你会怎样做 关进动物园吗
It killed two people.
杀了两个人耶
Two?
两个
The sanitation worker who was attacked was found dead at home
另一个受攻击的清洁工
as a result of his injuries.
受伤后不久 也死在家里了
You know, you had a pair of
你有两个探员
agents that could've handled a case like this.
有法子处里这种案子
Agent Scully and I might've
我与史卡利本可救那条命的
been able to save his life, but you shut us down.
但是你裁掉我们的部门
I know.
我知道
This should have been an X-File.
这应该属于X档案的
We all take our orders from someone, Agent Mulder.
我们全都是 听命行事的 穆德探员
That'll be all.
就这样吧
You're secure!
可以了
This is vehicle 49-40 requesting immediate backup and assistance.
4940号♥车 请求立即支援
Roger, 49-40.
收到了 4940号♥
What have you got? A dead marshal and an escaped prisoner.
发现什么 死了的警官和逃走的犯人
Other than that, bupkis.
方圆两哩
We got a police line in a two-mile radius.
都有警戒路障
Watch any access to the sewer system.
注意所有的下水道
It's gonna try to get back underground.
它一定会想回到地下去
Mulder. Mr Mulder, I'll make this brief.
我是穆德 穆德先生 我长话短说
Success in your current assignment is imperative.
成功达成现在的任务 是必要的
Who am I speaking to? Are you hearing me, Mr Mulder?
你是谁 穆德先生 你听到没
Yes. Why is it imperative?
是 为何是必要的
Reinstatement of the X-Files must be undeniable.
恢复X档案是不可少的
Canine unit SixFour, copy. SixFour, copy.
K9组6♥4♥ 通话 6♥4♥收到
We 're at a campsite a quarter-mile from you.
我们在离你约1/4哩的营区
The dogs tracked a scent to a chemical toilet.
狗儿追踪气味到一个厕所
I looked inside, but it's empty. The tanker.
查过里面是空的 水肥车
Hold on, SixFour. What if he's on the tanker truck?
等一下 6♥4♥ 它上了水肥车
The company that owns the
水肥车公♥司♥
truck doesn't keep detailed service records.
没有留下清运纪录
They had five trucks out this morning.
今早出了五部水肥车
Three of them have deposited their loads.
有三部卸了水肥
So he could have been here and gone.
所以它可能已来过又再走了
If he hasn't, he will be.
没来的话也快要来了
And every tanker dumps its load here? It's a state law.
每部车都在这里卸吗 法律规定的
Everything's processed through this plant? Yep.
一切都是透过这个厂处里的 对
Then what? It empties through an outlet pipe,...
怎样处里 这里水管通往外面
..About five miles out to sea.
约五哩到海里
Could it have escaped through that pipe? Doubtful.
那东西能从水管脱逃吗 不一定
Nothing bigger than your little finger's gonna get through.
比小手指大的东西都出不去
If it's here, it's going to be trapped here.
要是那东西来了 也会被困住
I guess all we can do is wait.
看来只有等了
Mulder. It's me. Where are you?
我是穆德 是我 你在哪
The treatment plant. I thought it might be back in the system.
在污水处理厂 那东西可能会回来
How? Forget it. It's stupid.
怎么会 算了吧 不用讲了
Well, you won't like what I have to tell you. Why not?
你不会喜欢我要讲的事 怎么说
It hadn't occurred to me, but the
之前我没想过
fluke in the corpse might have been an incubating larva.
不过尸体中的扁形虫
This creature, or whatever it is,
可能是待孵化的幼虫
transmits its eggs or larvae through its bite.
这鬼东西透过噬咬 来把卵或幼虫传出去
You mean it's trying to reproduce? It's looking for hosts.
你是指它在繁殖 它在找寄主
It attacks because the
它会攻击是因为受害者身体
victims' bodies provide generative nourishment.
提供了生长的滋养
Mulder... Yeah.
穆德 我在听
If it finds a new host... I know. It could multiply.
要是它找到新寄主 我知道 它就会繁殖
Agent Mulder! Linesman
穆德探员
spotting something down in a section of pipe!
工人看到管道下面有东西
Where?
在哪儿
Here. That's near where we found the first body.
这里 很接近发现第一具尸体之处
Right. Except this is an old overflow system...
对 这是个老的注水系统
..That dumps into the harbour during heavy rainfall.
会排水到海港
That must be where it got into the system.
它一定是从这里进去的
It's working its way back out to sea.
它在想办法回到海里
That's the overflow pipe.
那是注水管
It leads to another vault like this one,...
通到另一个地窖
..Then about three quarters of a mile to the sea.
离海边不到1/4哩
Let's see if we can get that gate closed.
看看能否把那个闸关上
It's rusted in position.
已经生锈了
Let's see if I can get some leverage here.
找找看有没有工具
Goddammit! You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. I... I lost my glasses.
还好 眼镜不见了
Give me your hand! Get me outta here!
把手给我 拉我出去
Grab it!
捉住
We need some help down here!
下面需要帮忙
I'll get you outta here!
我会救你出去的
Hold on! Hold on!
坚持住
Are you all right? Are you OK?
你还好吧
Is this seat taken? No.
有人坐吗 没有
But I should warn you, I may reek a bit of the sewer.
可是我会臭晕你
I'll take my chances.
碰碰运气
You talked to Skinner yesterday?
昨天跟史基纳谈过吗
Success in our work is imperative, Scully.
成功达成任务是必要的
Reinstatement of the X-Files must be undeniable.
恢复X档案是不可少的
That came from Skinner?! No.
史基纳说的 不是
We have a friend in the FBI.
调查局有我们的朋友
I thought you might be interested
可能你会有兴趣听听
in the lab results on the biology of the fluke larva.
那扁形虫幼虫的化验结果
Dissection and analysis indicates...
解剖及分♥析♥显示
..Reproductive and physiological cross-traiting,...
透过生殖与机能交叉特性
..Resulting in a sort of quasi-vertebrate human.
结果是个似半脊椎的人类
Human?
人类
Yes, but still capable of
是 但仍能像扁形虫般
spontaneous regeneration, like any fluke or flatworm.
自发的再生
How does that happen?
怎么会这样
Radiation. Abnormal cell fusion.
辐射 异常细胞分♥裂♥
The suppression of natural genetic processes.
抑制自然基因的进行
Mulder, nature didn't make this thing. We did.
穆德 大自然不造物 是我们造的
I know these.
我知道
These are from Chernobyl.
来自切尔诺贝利核电厂
That creature came off of a decommissioned Russian freighter...
那东西是从退役的俄♥国♥货轮上下来的
..That was used in the
货轮本来是用来
disposal of salvage material from the meltdown.
载运丢弃核子炉残骸
It was born in a... in a primordial soup of radioactive sewage.
它出生在受辐射污染 管道排出的水里
You know, they say three
要知道 地球上
species disappear off the planet every day.
每天有三种生物消失
You wonder how many new ones are being created.
但是新出现的 又有多少呢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表