What about the others?
其他人
We got real lucky. There are no others.
算你走运 没有别人了
No, wait! There were women in here.
不 等等 还有女人在里面
We looked. You're the only one.
我们看过了 只剩下你了
No! Keep looking!
不 再找找看
After treatment for smoke inhalation,...
经过浓烟呛伤治疗后
..Agent Mulder was released from Samaritan Hospital
穆德探员 已经
in satisfactory condition.
出院了
At his request, the abortion clinic where he was found
发现他所在的堕胎诊所
has been searched repeatedly...
经过反覆搜寻
..But the bodies of the women he insists perished were not found.
但找不到 他所说的丧生女人
My report on this case remains incomplete.
此案件报告仍未完成
Many aspects continue to defy explanation,...
许多方面仍无法解释
..Including the identities of the identical men and women.
包括那些 长相相同男女的身份
Agent Mulder's claim of alien origins cannot be substantiated.
穆德探员声称是 外星人的说法未能被证实
The suspect in their disappearances is still at large.
涉及让他们消失 的疑犯仍然在逃
He has now been charged with
现在被控杀害
the death of FBI Special Agent Barrett Weiss,...
FBI威斯探员
..Whose body is quarantined at the
目前探员尸体已被
Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases.
美国传染疾病研究院所隔离
His cause of death involved a thickening of the blood.
他的死因 起于血液过度浓稠
We now believe he was subjected to a virulent strain of virus...
现在被证实 死于剧毒的病毒
..Whose origin and behaviour are also unexplainable.
但其来源与特性 也无法解释
It is my hope that further analysis of this contagion
我认为深入分♥析♥此接触传染
will aid in the solution of this case.
将会有助于破案
This is a retrovirus? Yes.
是逆转录病毒吗 对
But we've never seen anything like it.
但从未见过这一种
Do you recognise it?
你认得出来吗
Was the thickening of the
血稠是因病毒
blood an immunological response to the virus?
而起的免疫反应吗
Apparently. Exposure to it
病毒侵入引发了
triggers a massive production of red blood cells.
红血球大量产生
Take a look at this.
看看这个
We took a second culture and were able to control its growth.
做了第2次培养 可以控制其生长
What did you do?
怎么做的
So the virus is inhibited by cold. Knocked out by it!
只是降了摄氏3度 -可以清除掉
For some reason this
这病毒因某种原因
retrovirus goes dormant at cold temperatures.
在低温下会进入休眠状态
We pulled a body from the river that was chilled near freezing.
从接近冰点的河里 捞出的尸体
When it started to thaw, it began to corrode.
退冰后就开始腐化
Corrode?
腐化
If you find out anything else,
再查出什么
you let me know as soon as possible.
马上通知我
You wanted to see me?
你要见我
How was the opera? I've never slept better.
歌♥剧怎么样 我睡的很香
I don't like these hasty public meetings, Agent Mulder.
这样匆忙公开会面 不太好
I'm sorry. I need your help.
我需要你的协助
It's over. The fat lady is singing.
都完了 还要怎么样
I need to know what you know.
我要知道你所知的
OK. They're all dead. No!
好 他们全死光了 不
One of them is alive.
有1个活着
The one who was sent to kill them. Where is he?
那被派来的杀手 他在哪
A nuclear submarine located
一艘核潜艇
his craft in the Beaufort Sea five days ago.
在比弗海找到飞艇的位置
They were ordered to destroy it, but were disabled.
他们受命去进行摧毁 但却被反制住
An attack fleet left Anchorage
攻击舰队今早从安克拉治
this morning to make sure this man does not leave.
出发去阻止那人离开
I gotta get up there.
我得赶去那儿
You'll only win the war
挑对的战争
if you pick the right battles, Agent Mulder.
你才会赢 穆德探员
This is a battle you can't win.
这场战争你赢不了的
Mulder, it's me. Are you there?
穆德 是我 你在吗
Scully - when you get this
史卡利 当你见到这留言
message I'll be too far away for you to stop me,...
我已远去 你无法阻止我了
I won 't let you jeopardise your
但我要去的地方 是我不容你跟来的
life and your career for reasons
我不愿因纯粹个人的事情
purely personal to me.
而伤害你的生命与事业
You were right, Scully.
你是对的 史卡利
You said a line has to be drawn somewhere.
有些事情是得划清界线的
And I'm drawing it for you here.
所以我得为你划出来
I'll contact you when I can.
可能的话我会联络你
Sir?
长官
I'm sorry to come unannounced,
抱歉未经知会进来
sir, but your assistant wasn't at her desk.
你的助理不在
What is it, Scully?
有什么事
May we speak off the record, sir?
内容可以不被纪录吗 长官
About? Agent Mulder.
什么事 是穆德探员
He's gone.
他走了
Where? I don't know. I was hoping you'd tell me.
去哪儿了 我还希望你能告诉我
Agent Mulder told me he was going
他说他想休假
to take some time off after what he'd been through.
他要处里过去的一些事
He told me the same thing, but I
他对我也这么说
don't think this matter with his sister is settled.
但我觉得他妹妹的事还未完
Sir, is there any way that
长官 你有没有非官方渠道
you can reach him through unofficial channels?
可以找到他
Agent Scully, you and I both have
你与我对联邦调查局
a greater responsibility to consider - to the FBI.
都有很大的责任
Mulder's actions are in violation of his duties,
穆德探员的行动
his oath of trust and Bureau protocol.
违反了他的职务与规定
He's risked my position,
危及我的职位及你的生命...
your life... - Agent Mulder saved my life!
穆德探员救了我
If he wanted or expected you to do the same,
若他想要或期望你做同样的事
he would have told you where he was going.
他会告诉你他要去哪儿
Please close the door on your way out, Agent Scully.
出去时请关门
Where's Mulder?
穆德呢
Sorry. I must have the wrong apartment.
对不起 我走错了房♥了
Where's Mulder?
穆德呢
I need to know, dammit! You've mistaken me for someone else.
我要知道 你认错人了
I'm losing time!
我没时间了
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
对不起 帮不上忙
Excuse me.
对不起
Did you tell her what she needed to know?
你告诉她 该知道的事吗
How hard do you wanna make this?
你还想怎么样
No harder than it has to be.
有必要就是这样
I've killed men for far less.
我已杀过好多人
You pull that trigger, you'll be killing two men.
你一开枪 又要死两个人
Now, I wanna know where Mulder is.
我要知道 穆德的行踪
Agent Mulder flew to Tacoma, Washington.
他坐飞机 到华盛顿塔科马
From there he caught a military plane to Deadhorse, Alaska.
从那里要坐军机到 阿♥拉♥斯加戴豪斯
He used his FBI credentials to charter an all-terrain vehicle.
他用FBI证件 租用越野车
It's still a ten-mile hike across the ice.
还要穿过冰地10哩
These are the coordinates of his final destination.
这些是他目的地的座标
How did you get this? Unofficial channels.
怎么会有这个 非军方管道
Hey!
你好
Stop!
停下
Who are you? Lieutenant Terry Wilmer.
你是谁 威默上尉
Step outta there!
站出来
Come out!
出来!
What happened to you?
这里出什么事了
I don't know. We, uh...
我不知道 我们...
We just lost power.
失去了动力
We... we drifted under the ice for days.
在冰下飘流了几天
Then, um... then we hit a, uh...
后来撞到一个
Don't look at me! Face forward!
别看我 转向前
We hit a shallow patch and punched through, OK?
我们撞到薄冰 然后穿了出来
That's what happened.
事情就是这样
So why did you run?
那你为何要跑
A man came. He, um...
有个男人来过
He sealed most of the men below decks without any air and, uh...
他把大多数人关在 没有空气的甲板底下
And then he started to execute the rest of us.
然后他开始 杀剩下的我们
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表