You can't recognise him, but I can.
你认不出他 但我可以
Hello, this is Fox Mulder. Leave a message, please.
我是穆德 请留言
Mulder, it's me. I've left my apartment and I don't think I've been followed.
穆德 是我 我离开家 应该没人跟踪我
I'll be staying at the Vacation Village Motor
我会留在渡假村汽车旅馆
lodge off the I-90 in Germantown.
就在德国城外I-90公路旁边
When you reach me,
等你找到我
I should have some very important information regarding this case.
我有对 案子的重大发现要告诉你
Wait!
等等
Stop! Federal agent!
站住 我是联邦探员
Put your hands against the wall!
把手放在墙上
Do it! You won't shoot me.
快点! 你不会开枪的
Put your hands against the wall.
把手放在墙上
Now!
马上
You cannot harm us.
你伤不了我们
Sir?
先生...
It's all right.
没关系
We are the last remaining.
我们是最后剩下来的
Unless you protect us, we are already dead.
除非你保护我们 否则我们会死
Put them in maximum-security protective custody.
将他们安置到 最高安♥全♥监♥管♥
No visitors, no press, no anybody.
严禁访客 媒体 任何人
OK? Yeah.
好吗? 没问题
Can I ask? Who are these guys?
可以请问吗? 他们是什么人?
I'll let you know when I figure it out myself.
我先弄清楚后就告诉你
I should have some very important information regarding this case.
我会有些关于 那案件的重要资料
Vacation Village. I need to speak to Dana Scully, please.
渡假村你好 请转接给史卡利史卡利
Just a moment.
请稍待
I'm sorry, there's no one registered by that name.
没有登记这个名字 她一来住房♥
All right, I need her to call Fox Mulder as soon as she checks in.
请她马上回电给穆德
Fox Mulder. Fox Mulder.
福克斯穆德 福克斯穆德
Yes. Will do.
是的 好的
Who's this message for?
忘了要留言给谁
I'd like a single for one night, please. Ah! See what I got.
一个单人房♥住一晚 看看这个
联邦栅栏
弗吉尼亚 泰尔斯顿 晚上7:05
Whose post is this? Mine, sir. We're on changeover.
谁值班? 是我 现在正在换班
I'm gonna talk to the prisoners.
我要和犯人谈话
You wanna get me a coffee? Sugar and milk, no cream.
给我咖啡好吗? 加糖和牛奶 不要奶精
Do you want me to keep an eye open? No, just get me the coffee.
要不要帮你看着 不用 给我咖啡就
Yes, sir.
好
Who is it? Scully, it's me.
是谁? 史卡利 是我
I got your message. Where have you been?
我收到你留言 你去了哪?
Scully.
我是史卡利
Scully, it's me. Where are you?
史卡利 是我 你在哪里?
Scully? Are you there?
史卡利 你在吗?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表