I spent months in those caves,...
在那些洞穴 花了几个月时间
..Charting every fissure,every crevice,
把每个裂沟和裂缝制图
so Firewalker wouldn't trip.
这样火山探勘机才不会绊倒
If Trepkos is there, I can find him.
只要查克斯在 我就找得到他
Why are you so eager to help me find him?
为何你急切着要帮我
Oh, I'm... I'm not eager.
不是急切
I just don't want to wait around for
我只是不要查克斯像对待
Trepkos to do to me what he did to Pierce and Erikson.
皮尔斯和艾力生一样对待我
Plus, you've got the gun.
而且你有枪
You're the only one who can get us out of this place.
只有你有办法 带我们离开
Whatever I'm smelling, is it toxic?
我闻到什么 有没有毒
Between the heat and the sulphur,
这地方不是热气就是硫磺
it can get pretty nasty in here. But it won't hurt you.
可能会有危险 但不会有毒的
You'll get used to it.
慢慢就会习惯了
How far does the cave extend?
洞穴有多深
Three quarters of a mile, to the crater rim.
离喷火口边缘大约0.75英里
Let's head in.
进去吧
It twists around quite a bit till you get there.
到那儿之前会很曲折
Lots of dead ends and blind drops.
会有很多死路 还有断壁
Unless you know where you're going,
要是不知道路
you're... like a rat in a maze.
你就如同迷宫中的老鼠
Your gun.
你的枪
Back. Get back.
退后
Why are you doing this, Trepkos? He's already dead.
为何要这么做 查克斯 他已经死了
How many times do you have to kill him?
你要杀他几次
It's not him I'm trying to kill.
不是我想杀他
I have attempted to culture the spore,
我企图以不同温度
using temperatures ranging from human basal...
养殖孢子 从人类体温
..To those approximating the volcanic interior.
到火山内部高温
I have used nutritive mediums containing...
还用不同的滋养
..Human tissue, blood and saliva. Even sulphur.
包含人体组织 血液与唾液 甚至硫磺
However, none of the seven trials...
然而 所有7项实验
..Have successfully grown the fungus that killed Tanaka.
都未能成功养殖出 害死田中的真菌
Based on this preliminary data,
透过这些初步数据
I have come to the following hypothesis:
我得到如下假设
..That unless the spores are
如果这些孢子没有
ingested or inhaled by the host organism...
在一散发时
..Immediately upon their release,...
马上被寄主咽下或吸入
..They become harmless,...
它们就无害
..Effectively dead.
等同于死
Jesse?
洁西
What is it?
是什么
I thought you'd like to know
相信你会庆幸
the chances are good that none of us were infected.
我们之中应该没有人被感染
We were a safe distance from Tanaka.
我们离田中有段距离
When Mulder and Ludwig come back, we can leave.
等穆德和路德回来我们就走
I... I just need to run a few more tests,
只需要再进行几个测试
but I think we're gonna be OK.
但我想我们会没事的
OK, Jesse? Jesse?
好了吗 洁西 洁西
What went wrong, Trepkos?
发生什么事了 查克斯
Firewalker carried something back to the surface.
火山探勘机 带回些东西到地面上
Firewalker brought up an elephant.
踏火者带回来的 是头大象
The truth...
事实上
..Is an elephant described by three blind men.
就是瞎子摸象的故事
The first man touches the tail and says it's a rope.
第一个人 摸到尾巴说像是绳子
The second man feels the rough leg and says it's a tree.
第二个人 摸到象腿说像是大树
The third man feels the trunk and says it's a snake.
第三个人 摸到鼻子说像是一条蛇
What about you? What do you say it is?
你怎么想? 你说是什么呢
I say the earth holds some truths best left buried.
我认为地底的真♥相♥ 最好留在地底
Like the spore?
就像那些孢子
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Special Agent Mulder. I'm with the FBI.
我是穆德探员 为调查局工作
You don't look like a policeman.
看起来不像个警♥察♥
I came down here to investigate Erikson's death.
我来这调查 艾力生的死因
That's not why you're here.
那不是真正的原因
You still believe you can
你仍然相信你能
petition heaven and get some penetrating answer.
祈求上天 给你透彻的答案
If you found that answer,...
如果找到答案
..What would you do with it?
你会怎么做呢
I just wanna know what happened after the first descent.
我只是想知道 第一次降落时发生的事
What did you find?
你发现了什么
It was porous,...
是多孔的
..Obsidian.
黑曜石
Erikson thought it was some sort of rock,
艾力生认为是岩石的一种
so I told him to pulverise it for analysis.
所以我叫他弄碎分♥析♥
Erikson released the spore?
艾力生释放了孢子
He discovered a new life form.
他发现了一种新的生物
In a single moment,
在一瞬间
all that science held sacred suddenly turned on its head.
科学所崇尚的一切全都瓦解了
What about Erikson? If... if he was infected...
艾力生呢 要是他被感染了
I was too immersed in the work to notice.
我太投入工作而没有注意到
I'd been alone in the lab for three days...
我单独在实验室3天后
when I heard their screams.
突然听到尖叫声
They were all gathered around him.
他们围住了他
By the time I realised what was happening,
当我意识到发生了什么事
they were already changing.
一切都改变了
The spore... grew in each of them until it became...
孢子在每个人体内成长 直到变成
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's a parasite.
是寄生虫
It lives to find a host.
在找寄主
But you weren't infected? No.
但是你没有被感染 没有
You destroyed your work, the equipment.
你破坏掉一切仪器
You killed Pierce... so no one could leave.
杀了皮尔斯 所以大家都不能走
No one can leave.
大家都不能走
What about O'Neil?
洁西呢
Jesse?
洁西
Was she exposed to the spore?
她也被孢子感染了吗
They were all exposed.
他们全都被感染了
All of them. I have a colleague, a friend,...
全部 - 我有一个同事 朋友
..Who's with O'Neil right now.
现在在洁西旁边
Let me go to her. She may already be infected.
我要去找她 她可能已被感染了
I can't let you leave.
我不能让你走
Then you're gonna have to shoot me.
那么你开枪吧
Because I'm walking outta here.
因为我要走出这里
Jesse?
洁西
you scared me!
吓死我了
Jesse?
洁西
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Jesse, what's wrong? Jesse?
洁西 怎么了
Jesse, what are you doing?
你在做什么
Scully?
史卡利
Scully?
史卡利
I'm OK. I'm OK.
我没事
You all right? I'm OK.
你没事吧 我没事
Yeah.
真的
Mulder, look,...
穆德 你看
..She was infected. I don't know how.
她被感染了 不知怎么感染的
Erikson was the original host.
艾力生是最初的寄主
When the fungus shed its spores,
当真菌放出孢子时
everyone was at ground zero, except for Trepkos.
大家都在地面上 除了查克斯
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
I told her... it would change her life.
我告诉她 这会改变她的生命
Search and Rescue, this is Agent Mulder. Do you copy?
搜救队 我是穆德探员 收到没
This is Army Biohazard. How many are in your party?
我们是生化部队 你们有多少人
We have two survivors Agent Scully and myself.
两个生还者 史卡利探员和我
Copy that. Our ETA is seven minutes.
收到 预计7分钟后到达
Mulder, what are you doing? They're gonna wanna question him.
穆德 你做什么 他们会想质问他的
It's over
都结束了
He won't talk.
他不会说的
Scully and I are in the third day of a month's quarantine,...
史卡利和我在长达一个月的隔离期的第三天
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表