I have lived with a fragile faith built on vague memories...
我活在模糊记忆下 易碎的信念中
..from an experience that I could neither prove nor explain.
那是源自无法证实 或解释的经历
When I was 12, my sister was taken from me.
12岁时 我妹妹被带走了
Taken from our home by a force that I came to believe was extraterrestrial.
从家中被捉走 我想是被外星人捉走的
This belief sustained me,...
这信念支撑着我
..fueling a quest for truths that were as elusive as the memory itself.
探索那如同记忆本身 捉摸不透的真♥相♥
To believe so passionately was not without sacrifice...
持有这种热切的信念 也是有牺牲的
..but I always accepted the risks -
但我总能 接受那些对我的
..to my career, my reputation, my relationships, to life itself.
事业 声誉 人际关系 及生命构成的风险
He's an FBI agent. His name's Mulder.
他是联邦探员 叫穆德
Come on, let's go!
马上准备
Get a frostbite bay, stat!
治疗冻伤病患
Let's get ready, please!
大家赶快准备
Basal temp's 86°.
基础体温只有30度
Right eye dilated. Left eye dilated.
右眼瞳孔放大 左眼瞳孔放大
All right, let's get him into that tub or we'll lose him.
快放他在盆里 否则他会死
On three. One, two, three.
等我数到三 一 二 三
Agent Mulder was brought here tonight. This is an authorised area.
穆德探员今晚被送过来 这是禁区
I'm a federal agent. Hold on! We need to see some ID.
我是联邦探员 给我看证件
There is no time for this. A man is dying.
没时间了 他快死了
What happened to me out on the ice has justified ever belief.
我在雪地发生的事 证明了一切
If I should die now, it will be with a certainty that my faith has been righteous.
要是我现在就死 就证明我的信念是正确的
And if larger mysteries are revealed,...
要是更大的秘密 能够浮现
..I will already know the answer to the question that has driven me here.
我就会知道驱使我到这里 那个问题的答案了
That there is intelligent life in the universe other than our own.
就是宇宙中必然有 我们以外的高等生物
That they are here among us. And that they have begun to colonise.
而他们已混进来 试图要征服我们
I'm Dana Scully, his partner. What are his Vitals?
我是史卡利 他的伙伴 生命迹象如何?
He's suffering from extreme hypothermia. No! Get him out of the tub.
他极度冻伤 不 让他出来
He's lost all his body heat. If you keep him in there, you'll kill him.
他已经失温了 留在里面他会死的
The cold is what's keeping him alive.
冰冻才会让他活着
His heart stopped!
心跳停了
Get me one amp of epinephrine and a cannula.
给我1安培 肾上腺和插管
You gotta see this, Cap.
船长 看看这个
We got a UFO or something buzzing us. Right up here.
是幽浮 或其他东西发讯 在这里
It's been up there for about 20 minutes.
在那里约20分钟了
Could be a helicopter. Not the way it flew over us.
可能是直升机 像那样飞行应该不是
It's coming at us again.
又来了
It's gonna crash.
快要撞了
Reverse engine!
把引擎回转
We're going after it.
追过去
宾夕法尼亚州斯克兰顿
妇女看护家庭服务诊所
Two days ago, the crew of an ice cutter thought they had seen a UFO...
两天前 削冰船的工人 说他们看到幽浮
..when a strange aircraft plunged into the Beaufort Sea.
一艘奇怪的飞船冲进 北冰洋的比弗海
Later they recovered what is believed to be
后来他们寻获一名可能是
a Russian fighter pilot from the water,...
俄♥国♥战斗机飞行员的人
..where he miraculously survived the extreme Arctic temperatures.
在超低温水中 奇迹地存活
The man was airlifted to a hospital in Alaska,
那人被送往阿♥拉♥斯加的医院
where he was listed in stable condition.
情况很稳定
But while authorities have been trying to determine who he is,...
政♥府♥还在调查他的身份
..we've learned that
但是我们刚刚得知
he has walked out of the hospital and is now listed as missing.
他溜出医院 目前不知所踪
Reporting from our field office...
记者在本地警局报告...
Where is he? Agh! I don't know.
他在哪里? 我不知道
I've been looking for you. I was down the street.
我一直在找你 我到街上去
Someone fired more shots at the White House.
昨晚有人 对白宫开了几枪
You gotta wonder when even the president has to worry about drive-by shootings.
现在连总统也得 担心在路上被人开枪
What are you working on?
你在做些什么?
I found these in my e-mail. Three obituaries.
电子信箱看到的 3份讣闻
Sent by whom?
谁发出的?
Obviously somebody that knows me. Why?
显然是认识我的人 为什么?
The deceased are Dr Landon Prince of Scranton, Pennsylvania,...
死者是宾州斯克兰顿的 兰敦布医生
..Dr Dale Gayhart of New York City...
纽约市的基赫医生
..and Dr Harvey Buchanon of Tea Neck, New Jersey.
还有新泽西州提尼克市的 布坎南医生
All worked in abortion clinics. They died in arson fires.
都是做堕胎工作 都死于纵火案
Sounds like militant righttolifers. Sounds like it.
像是激进份子做的
Why send them to you? It's taken me all morning to figure that out.
为何要寄给你? 我整个早上都在研究
What'd you find?
发现了什么?
This is the latest victim - Dr Landon Prince.
这是 最后一个遇害者 兰敦布医生
And these are the other two victims. Drs Gayhart... and Buchanon.
其他两个 基赫医生和布坎南医生
Triplets? Nope. I can't find any blood connection.
三胞胎? 不是 查不出血缘
In fact, I can't find any records on them at all.
找不到任何他们的记录
It's as if, before they died, they never existed.
就像他们死前就根本不存在
What?
什么?
Dr Prince performed legal clinical abortions,...
布医生提供合法堕胎
..which has its own occupational hazards these days.
最近这种职业 是有危险的
You don't know any more about him?
没有别的资料了吗?
He went about his work quietly. No family's come forward.
他静静地投身于工作 没有家人来认领
What about the man you arrested? This preacher?
那个你们逮捕的人呢? 那牧师
Reverend Calvin Sistrunk.
凯文斯塞克教士
He's got a motive. He's threatened these abortion docs before.
他有动机 以前就恐吓过堕胎医生
He was carrying this when we arrested him.
被逮捕时 他带着这个 你认识他吗?
We're hoping for an indictment.
我们希望能起诉他
As soon as you locate Dr Prince's remains.
只要找得到 布医生的遗体
Yes. But that fact hasn't been released.
对 但事实并未被发布
There have been two identical fire deaths. Neither body's been found.
还有两件相同的纵火案 尸体都找不到
We're certain he was in the building. His car was in the parking lot.
我们相当肯定他在大楼里 他的车在停车场
We found his keys where the fire was started.
在起火点找到他的轮匙
He's been missing since the incident.
那之后他就失踪了
Could be we'll just be finding teeth and bone.
只能找找看灰烬了
Good afternoon!
午安
Reverend Sistrunk,
斯塞克教士
these are Agents Scully and Mulder. They want to ask you...
史卡利探员 和穆德探员想问你事情...
If Dr Prince burns in hell's fire
布医生因杀害未出世婴儿
for his murder of the unborn?
而受地狱之火惩罚
If his damnation is God's will?
这是上帝旨意
Is that what you think, Reverend? I guess it's a question of opinion.
你也是这么想的吗? 那是个人看法
In my opinion, Dr Prince's killer will be linked to two other murders.
我认为杀布医生的人 也杀了另两个医生
How do you feel about that?
对此有何想法?
There are those who endorse the killing of the heathen sinner in God's name.
有人假借上帝之名 杀害异教罪人
But I am not one of them.
但不会是我
Have you been to New York or New Jersey recently?
你到过纽约 或新泽西吗?
No, sir.
没有
This clipping, where'd you get it?
剪报从哪里来的?
From the newspaper. Obviously, more of God's soldiers are seeking this man.
报纸 看来 更多上帝的战士在寻找他
Which newspaper? The local paper up in Binghamton.
那份报纸? 宾汉顿的当地报纸
Yeah, I remember this one. The man who placed this paid cash.
我记起他 他付现金刊登
Would you recognise his face? Might.
认得出他的样子吗? 可能
No. That's not him.
不 不是他
Do you have his name or address? No, we don't. He wouldn't sign anything.
有他名字或地址吗? 没有 他不肯留
In fact, he called to place that ad a second week,...
其实他在隔周 有来电要再登那启事
..so we did, but... he never came back to pay.
我们登了 但他没来付款
Thank you.
谢谢
I've got a bad feeling about this case.
对这个案子 我有不祥的感觉
What do you mean? Nothing about it makes sense.
怎么说? 一切都不合情理
We've got three deaths of identical victims.
3宗同样面貌的人遇害
No bodies, a non-suspect.
没有尸体 一名没嫌疑的人犯
Sounds just like an X-File.
听起来就像X档案
You don't know who sent you that information. We've been set up before.
甚至不知谁传来资料 我们以前也被陷害过
If we were being set up, would we be given this little to go on?
若要陷害 给的资料太少了
There's something bigger here, Scully. I'll bet there are more of these guys.
背后有更大的事 一定还有好几件同样的事
More victims? Unless we get to them first.
更多的受害者? 除非我们先抓到他们
The deaths follow a pattern. New Jersey, New York, Scranton...
案发有路线可循 新泽西 纽约 斯克兰顿
Then an ad is placed here in Binghamton looking for a man exactly like the others.
在宾汉顿登这启事 寻找像那些死者的人
The killer's moving in a northerly direction.
凶手往北上移♥动♥
Uh... Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
The number in the ad, would that be a voice mail?
启事上面的电♥话♥ 会是语♥音♥留言吗?
Yes.
是的
How would you access that? Well, you'd start by paying the bill.
要怎么听留言 先付钱
Dial the number, then press 1236.
拨号♥打通 按1236
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表