You're making it up.
是你编造的
Isn't that what they've been saying to you?
这不就是他们的看法
That you're making it up?
说一切都是你编的
They say it's all inside my head.
他们说是我脑中的幻想
All they wanna do is give me more drugs. I hear you, Duane.
只管给我更多的药 我了解
You hear me cos I got a gun.
我手中有枪你才这么说
No, I believe your story.
不 我相信你所说的
No, you're feeding into his psychosis.
不 你太迎合他了
Just listen to me. Don't try and identify with him.
听我说 不要试图认同他
I've talked to people, Duane.
我和一些人谈过 杜恩
People just like you who nobody wanted to believe.
像你一样不被相信的人
This man's gonna die unless we get him to a hospital.
不把他送去医院 这个人就没救了
Why don't you let him go, Duane?
何不放他走 杜恩
There's no reason this man has to die.
这个人不应该死
Come on, Duane. You've got the power.
好不好 杜恩 你已掌控全局
Let him go.
放他走
Ok.
好吧
Good. You made the right choice. Now,
很好 你做对了
we're just gonna move him carefully to the door.
我们要把他移到门口
No! Baldie can go.
不 光头佬可以走
But you stay. I'm trading the bald man for you.
但你要留下 我用他来交换你
Dammit!
该死
They're coming out. Get him.
他们出来了 接到他了
You're gonna be all right, sir.
你会没事的 先生
Keep moving.
撑下去
Now let's see how good a liar you are.
现在看你怎么表演
I'm telling the truth, Duane.
我说的是实话 杜恩
How could you ever know what Duane Barry's been through?
你怎么可能了解我的遭遇
How could anyone know?
怎么可能有人了解
It happened to my sister.
我妹妹也经历过此事
Don't you think you can lie to save their lives.
休想用谎言来救他们
I want some honesty!
我要的是诚恳
I want some respect!
我要的是尊重
I'm tired of all the BS!
我对这些狗屁厌烦了
How does it happen, Duane?
是如何发生的 杜恩
Driving in your car? Alone in bed at night?
开车或睡觉时发生的吗
When do they come to you? You're paralysed, aren't you?
他们何时找你 你瘫痪了 对不对
Unable to move. Sometimes you can't even breathe.
不能动弹 有时候甚至不能呼吸
You feel an electric shock and then they're there.
你好像触电一般 然后他们就来了
He's gonna push him right over the edge.
他要把他推到危险边缘
I need a clear picture of what's going on in there.
我要清楚的了解里面的情况
Right away.
马上来
You're choosing a dangerous course, Agent Mulder.
你正在玩火 穆德探员
There are beings, aren't there, Duane?
有生物出现 对不对 杜恩
Are they tall? Or small?
他们是高还是矮
No! Diminutive?
不 很小吗
They take you, Duane, against your will.
他们强行把你带走
He's gonna kill us. You're powerless.
他会杀了我们 你无能为力
Sometimes you can't even speak.
有时你甚至不能言语
It's always the same. Nobody can help you.
永远这样 没有人能帮你
Where do they take you, Duane?
他们把你捉去哪 杜恩
Is there a ship? Do they take you to a ship, Duane?
有太空船吗 他们捉你到太空船吗? 杜恩
How do you get there?
你是怎么去的
Are you conscious of being transported?
被运送时有意识吗
They're talking to Duane Barry,...
他们... 他们和我说话
..But they don 't speak.
可是不用开口
He can hear what they're saying.
我能听到他们说什么
They can... read his mind.
他们能读我的心智
That's right. Abductees call it "Mindscan".
那就对了 被掳者称之为"心智扫描"
It's a kind of telepathy.
是心灵感应的一种
I'm telling 'em I don't wanna go,...
我说我不想去
..But they never listen.
但他们从来不听
They know what I'm sayin'.
他们明知我的意愿
But they just...
但他们只管
..Go right on about their business.
继续他们的任务
Tell him what their business is.
告诉他任务是什么
Tell him.
告诉他
They take you aboard the ship to perform the tests.
他们捉你上太空船做实验
They... drilled my teeth.
他们... 在我的牙齿钻孔
They drilled holes in my damn teeth!
他们在我的牙齿钻孔
Yeah?
喂?
Who here can talk to an Agent Scully?
谁认识史卡利探员
Agent Scully, it's Alex Krycek.
史探员 我是可赛克
Where's Mulder? He traded himself for one of the hostages.
穆德呢 他拿自己交换一个人♥质♥
What? He's in with Duane Barry.
什么? 他跟杜恩在一起
Get him out of there. They're working on it.
把他弄出来 他们正在努力
No, get him out of there now or he's gonna be killed.
不 现在就把他弄出来 不然他会被杀
How can you be sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Duane Barry is not what Mulder thinks he is.
因为杜恩这人并不单纯
How old was your sister when they took her?
你妹妹被捉的时候几岁
She was eight.
8岁
I've seen kids sometimes. Young girls.
有时我看到一些小女孩
What are they doing to them?
他们怎么对待小孩
Doing tests.
做实验
You know,...
你知道的
..Testing 'em.
拿她们做实验
They tell 'em not to cry.
他们叫她们别哭
Are they hurting them?
有伤害她们吗
Oh, yeah.
喔 当然有
Sometimes,...
有时候
..Sometimes it hurts real bad and, uh...
有时伤的真严重而且...
..You just wanna die, you know? You know what's it's like, sir?
令人只想死了算了 你知道那个感受吗
It's like living with a gun to your head...
就好像活在枪口下
and never knowing when it's gonna go off.
不知道哪天会死
You can let the others go, Duane.
你可以放其他的人走
Let the others go and take me.
放他们走而把我留下
Oh. They heard you talking like that,
他们听到你这么说
they're gonna have your ass.
会笑你是白♥痴♥
I don't care about that, Duane.
我不在乎 杜恩
No. I wouldn't do that to you.
不 我不会答应你
Besides, Doc and I got an appointment.
况且 医生和我还有约
Ain't that right, Doc?
对不对? 医生
We got a picture. Mulder is here, opposite the doctor.
我们有图片了 穆德在这里 对面是医生
The women are on the north wall.
女士们在北面墙
We can't see the east wall. Barry must be there.
看不到东面墙 杜恩一定在那里
Hold on a second. No. I don't think you understand.
稍等一下 我想你搞不清楚
I just flew down from... We've got a situation...
我刚从... 我们有个状况...
Let me talk to someone in charge. Calm down, Scully.
我要跟指挥官谈 冷静点
I'm not gonna calm down until I can
我无法冷静
talk to someone who will listen to what I'm saying!
除非有人能听我说
What's the problem here?
有什么问题
I'm Special Agent Dana Scully and I
我是史卡利探员
have information that is vital to your negotiations.
有事关重大的资料相告
What information? I think there has been a misjudgment here.
什么资料? 我认为你们判断错误
This man who claims to be under the control of aliens,...
这个声称 曾被外星人控制的人
..His mental health history describes a rare state of psychosis.
心理病史显示 他患有罕见的精神错乱
As you see from his medical records,
从病历中可以得知
in 1982 Duane Barry was shot in the line of duty,...
1982年他在服勤时中枪
..The bullet piercing his bilateral frontal lobes.
子弹穿入他的脑叶
The injury left him nearly incapable of functioning in society.
枪伤使他无法在社会生活
It effectively destroyed the moral center of his brain.
强烈的破坏他的道德判断能力
Almost a hundred years ago there was a famous case.
100年前曾有过相似案件
A man named Gage had a blasting rod pierce the same region.
有个叫盖兹的人 被枯枝刺中同样的部位
And what effect did it have?
后来的影响为何
He became a pathological liar,
他逐渐变成病态说谎者
suffering from severe delusions.
精神承受严重的幻觉
His behaviour was characterised as bizarre and violent,...
他的行为变得 失常而粗暴
..With a tendency to act out his fantasies.
随着他的幻想行动
How did you get involved in this case?
你是怎么扯进来的
Agent Mulder called me. We used to work together.
是穆德探员打电♥话♥给我 我们以前一起工作
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表