Hurry up!
快点啊
Next time maybe take a leak before we leave work,
拜托 下次下班前先去尿一下
okay, dipwads?
行不行 白♥痴♥
You read sign language, guy?
你懂手语吗 老兄
Is that your I.Q.
那是指你的智商
Or the number of dipwads your mother had?
还是指你妈生了几个白♥痴♥
下午五点四十六分
亚历桑那州 凤♥凰♥城
Not you, too, Sandy?
不会吧 山迪你也要
Sorry, man. You got to hold it till you get home.
对不起 兄弟 你得憋回家去
See you tomorrow, Sandy.
明天见 山迪
Hey, Sandy. Chop, chop.
嘿 山迪 快点
Hey, Sandman?
嘿 山迪
Hey, hot dog. Come on. Carpe diem.
嘿 热狗 快来 快点
Using a process that restores moisture to the documents,
文件在经过水汽处理
and by a reassembling of fragments,
并且重新接合碎片之后
I should be able to recover
我已经能够恢复
a large percentage of the case
在几个月前
material that was destroyed in my office fire
办公室大火中烧毁的
several months ago.
大部分档案
And while this process will be tedious and ongoing,
这项工作很沉闷但还会继续
what I've already recovered
但是已经恢复的部分可以
will allow Agent Scully and I...
使得史考利探员和我
to begin work on the X-Files immediately.
立刻重新开展X档案的工作
Agent Mulder--
穆德探员
Agent Mulder,
穆德探员
I'm reading here a very pie-in-the-sky report...
我看了你这份非常异想天开的报告
about global domination plans by vicious,
有关地球被邪恶的
long-clawed spacelings?
长爪外星人统治的计划
Is there going to be data to back this vague,
你有证据支持你这个广泛
omnibus account?
综合性的报告吗
Yes. I see your
是的 我认为
renowned arrogance has been left quite intact
你那出了名的自大一点都没有改变
You're asking us to accept this report...
你要求我们接受这样的报告
of a spaceship buried under polar ice...
一艘太空船被埋在南极的冰层下
and your death-defying escape from it?
而你们却冒死逃离了那里
The ice had become superheated by the ship...
太空船就从我们身边起飞
as it rose beneath us,
冰层吸收了太空船的热量
causing the ice to collapse.
导致了冰层的崩塌
This story is unintelligible
整个故事让人不可理解
and encourages unintelligible analysis
再加上更不可理解的分♥析♥
I was hoping you'd look more closely at the reports...
嗯 我希望你们仔细看一下
of my and Agent Scully's medical conditions.
我和史考利探员的医疗报告
These spacelings, Agent Mulder--
这些外星人 穆德探员
they weren't something I saw in Men in Black ?
不会像我们在《黑衣人》中看到的一样吧
I didn't see Men in Black.
我没看过《黑衣人》
Well, it's a damn good movie.
哦 那可是部好电影
As much as this sounds like science fiction,
不管这些听起来多像科幻小说
we can and will...
我们能够
prove the validity of our report.
证明我们报告的真实性
And so the plot-- I'm just trying to get this straight--
那么 重点是 我只是想要搞清楚
the plot is for these spacelings to take over the planet...
重点是 这些统治地球的外星人
aided by a group of men here on earth?
得到了一群地球人的帮助
A shadow conspiracy within our own government.
一群藏在我们自己政♥府♥中的黑手
Who are growing corn in
是他们
the middle of the desert which features
在沙漠的中♥央♥种植玉米
pollen which was genetically altered...
而玉米的花粉经过基因改造
to hold a virus which will be taken away by bees...
能够携带病毒 并通过蜜蜂咬的方式
whose sting transmits the virus,
来传播病毒
causing the growth...
使得外星生物
of an extraterrestrial biological entity
可以在人类
inside the human host?
宿主体内成长
Which we will prove now that
这正是X档案重新开始之后
the X-Files have been reopened.
我们要去证明的
Your presumption is greater
你认为背后会有比
than the case you make for that eventuality
你现在这个案子还重大的阴谋吗
I'm not sure I understand.
我不太了解您的意思
You're here to justify
你来这里是为了说明
your reassignment on the X-Files...
重新编你回X档案工作的理由
with little more than a rattletrap
而不是让你来吹嘘
account of high adventure in the Antarctic
老掉牙的南极大冒险的
Not to mention some very questionable travel expenses.
更别提那些有问题的昂贵的旅行支出
Let us remind you that
让我们提醒你
the F.B.I. Is not a school for science,
调查局不是科学学校
nor for the grinding of personal axes.
也不是用来解决恼人的私事的
Hopefully, you will be able
希望你能够向
to present us with some material evidence
我们提出一些确凿的证据
to support a continued investigation.
来支持你的下一步调查工作
Agent Scully,
史考利探员
who was assigned to the X-Files...
之所以被派到X档案工作的原因就是
as a scientist,
她是个科学家
was stung by one of these bees
她被那些蜜蜂叮到
and was infected with this virus.
而感染病毒
She is here today with
她今天在这里
hard and incontrovertible evidence,
带来了非常有力且不容置疑的证据
scientific proof that the virus she was infected with...
科学证明她所染的病毒
is, in fact, extraterrestrial.
事实上是来自外太空的
Next time I'll wear a clown suit and do balloon tricks.
下一次 我会穿着小丑服玩汽球把戏
I was hoping it wouldn't come up.
穆德 我一直希望这事不要被提出来
The only reason I was in there
我在里面的唯一理由
is because you assured me
是因为你向我保证
there was a scientific basis for what we saw
会有科学证据 证明我们所看到的
Let me remind you once again,
穆德 让我再提醒你一次
what I saw was very little.
我所见到的非常少
That excuse is not gonna work this time.
得了 史考利 这个借口这次没用了
You were there,
你就在那里
and you were infected with that virus.
被那些病毒感染
Yes, there is a scientific basis
穆德 是的 是有科学证据
for what happened to me.
能证明我身上发生的事
I was exposed to a virus.
我是被病毒感染了
But as it turns out, Mulder, that virus...
但是它会变成什么 穆德
is not what you thought.
这病毒不是你想的那样
I can't identify it.
听着 我没办鉴定那是什么
I have run three separate tests.
穆德 我试了三个独♥立♥的实验
But I can tell you without
但是我可以非常肯定地告诉你
a doubt that virus's D N A And proteins
构成病毒的DNA和蛋白质
are very much of this world.
绝对是这个地球上的
I saw what that virus did.
我看到这些病毒做了什么
I saw it generate a new being,
我看见它产生出一个新生物
an alien being inside a human body.
一个活在人体内的外星生物
It attacks and destroys human cells,
它攻击并且催毁人类的细胞
but that is all it does.
这就是它所做的全部 穆德
It creates nothing.
它不会产生任何东西
Look, I don't like telling you this,
听着 我不想跟你说这个
and I know that you don't want to hear it
我也知道你不想听
Not that you can't question me in what I saw,
不是说你不能质疑我所见所知的
but what you can't question is the science.
但是你不能质疑科学
There was some sloppiness in Phoenix
发现尸体的凤♥凰♥城那边
where they found the body.
有些麻烦事
The local P.D. Got involved.
地方警♥察♥牵扯进去了
These were taken at the scene by a crime reporter.
一个记者把犯罪现场写进了凶案报告里
These were run in the press?
报告见报了吗
I trumped up a story about a crazy Indian on the loose.
我编了个故事 一个发了疯的失去理智的印地安人
Never underestimate the
千万不要低估了
public's willingness to blame the red man for
大众喜欢把无法解释的事怪罪到
anything they can't explain.
土著头上的意愿
How did this happen? He was one of ours.
这是怎么发生的 他是我们的人
He must've accidentally
他一定是
injected himself while he was working on the virus
在工作时不小心感染了病毒
It took just 12 hours for the creature to gestate.
只花了十二个小时 那东西就长成了
This thing's alive?
那东西还活着
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表