晚上9:27
马里兰州巴尔的摩
Vodka rocks, please.
伏特加加冰 谢谢
Hi, how are you?
嗨 感觉怎么样
Thirsty.
渴死了
Uh, straight up, and no ice this time.
呃 这次不用加冰了
I tell this guy...
我告诉这个家伙
about the ice, and then he pours me...
我说不加冰 接下来他就给我倒了
a scotch rocks.
一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌
"About the ice"?
关于冰块
The water, actually, in the ice.
实际上 冰就是冻结的水
I'm kind of an expert on it.
在这上面我还算是个专家
Well, what's wrong with it?
好吧 有什么问题
No big secret.
没有什么大的秘密
It's been in the news.
新闻里面已经报道了
A government additive.
一种政♥府♥的添加剂
Something they call chloramine.
他们称为氯胺的东西
Yeah, they said it's good for us.
是呀 他们说对我们是有益的
It's like fluoride or something.
它好象是氟化物之类的
Well, that's what they say.
那是他们说的
Look, um...
瞧 嗯
I didn't sit down here to scare you.
我不想坐下来吓你
On the contrary.
正好相反
Would you like to get some air?
你想透透气吗
A long way to go for a drink, huh?
去喝酒好象远了一点吧 哈
Do you like living out here?
你喜欢住在这边吗
How much farther?
还有多远
Just over the bridge.
过桥就到了
What the hell you doing?
你想干什么
Let go!
放手
You're going to kill us!
你要害死我们
Last season on The X-Files.
X档案上季回顾
There was a rumored program out of the Cold War.
有一个产生于冷战中的传闻的计划
Aplan to create a Super Soldier.
这个计划想要创造一种超级士兵
I didn't want to believe it.
我不相信
Said Agent Scully's a part of their program too.
据说史考莉探员也是他们计划中的一部分
Your baby was a miracle.
你的孩子是一个奇迹
My baby is normal.
我的孩子是正常人
She may never make it out of this building.
她最好不要离开这座大厦
Get him off!
把他甩开
This is my baby!
这是我的孩子
Please don't let them take it!
求你不要让他们带走他
You got to push, Dana.
黛娜 你要用力
This office...
这个办公室
is under investigation...
正处于调查当中
for a late-night meeting...
因为昨晚的一次会面
between you and an intelligence operative...
在你和一个情报员之间
named Knowle Rohrer.
他的名字叫诺勒·罗赫
You investigate what I tell you.
你调查我告诉你的东西
And you put me on the X-Files.
并且你把我安排到x档案
I think what we feared were the possibilities.
我认为我们害怕的就是可能要发生的事情
The truth we both know.
我们都知道真♥相♥
It's okay.
好了
It's okay.
好了
It's going to be okay.
一切都会好的
Hello?
喂
Monica, it's me.
莫尼卡 是我
Did I wake you?
我吵醒你了吗
Brad? Um, n-no.
布拉德 是你 没有
No, I'm awake.
我已经醒了
You're in town.
你已经在城里了
Yeah, l-I came in on short notice.
是的 我是接到临时通知赶来的
Listen, if you're coming to the Hoover Building...
听着 如果你要来胡佛大厦的话
can you stop by my office on your way in?
你能来一下我的办公室吗
Yeah. Sure.
好的 可以
I can do that.
我会那样做的
Good. Looking forward to it.
好的 呆会见
And now a story...
现在有个报道
that may have long-term effects here in Washington.
可能在华盛顿会有长♥期♥的影响
Metro Police are investigating the bizarre death...
地铁警♥察♥正在调查一起昨晚发生的奇特的死亡
of a government employee last night.
死者是政♥府♥的雇员
The body of 38-year-old Carl Wormus...
一个名叫卡尔·沃姆斯 现年38岁
a deputy administrator...
他是环保署的
for the Environmental Protection Agency...
副署长
was pulled from the Potomac by rescue divers this morning.
今天早上他的尸体被救援船从波托马克河拉上来的
It appears Wormus drove his car through a barricade...
看起来好象是沃姆斯驾驶他的汽车通过路障
and off a drawbridge into the river.
并且离开了吊桥冲进了河里
A police spokesperson says...
警方发言人说
it appears he was alone in the car...
好象只有他一个人在车里
Monica?
莫尼卡
Hi.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I was leaving you a note.
我在给你留言
Your assistant was out, and I didn't want to knock.
你的助手出去了 我不想敲门
I was going to call you...
我正想打电♥话♥给你
Hi, Brad.
你好 布拉德
Come on in.
跟我进来
What?
怎么了
We're at work.
我们正在工作
You used to ask me to close the door at work...
在纽约的时候 你习惯工作的时候
back in New York.
叫我关门
Is that all you called me here for...
那就是你叫我来这里的原因吗
Assistant Director?
助理局长
I probably shouldn't tell you how hot you look, either...
我或许不应该告诉你你看起来多漂亮
'cause you do.
让人情不自禁
How long has it been?
过了多久了
T-Two years?
两年了
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
We should catch up, Brad, really.
我们应该放开 布拉德 真的
I've got to get downstairs.
我要下楼了
I have got something for you.
我有一些东西要给你
Forgive me, but, uh...
原谅我 不过
it didn't take a whole lot of digging...
根本不需要什么深究
to figure out why you're here in D.C., Monica.
就能知道你为什么会在华盛顿 莫尼卡
What are those?
这些是什么东西
Something you're going to see, but I wanted to show you first.
你将会看到的一些东西 不过我想先给你看看
They were taken from the security cameras...
它们是被安全摄像头拍摄下来的
in the FBI parking garage.
在调查局的停车♥库♥
One of them shows you arriving in a cab meeting John Doggett.
其中一个可以说明你在出租车里面与多各特见面
Yeah, I'm working with him.
是的 我正在和他一起工作
He called me up here on a case.
他打电♥话♥给我叫我去 说是关于一件案子
I heard, believe me.
我听说 相信我
This whole thing about a chase and a crash and a fire...
整个事件 包括追击 撞车和大火
And now...
并且现在
Doggett's internal investigation of Deputy Director Kersh.
多各特对代理局长可希的内部调查
It's big news.
真是头条新闻
What's so important to show me?
什么东西这么重要要给我看
What's on the other tape?
另外一卷带子上有什么
How's your investigation going, John?
你的调查进行的怎么样了 约翰
Have you turned up...
你发现了什么
any incriminating evidence on me yet?
可以控告我的证据吗
It's only Monday morning, sir.
现在仅仅是周一早上 先生
It's nothing personal, Deputy Director.
它不是私人事情 代理局长
I hope you know that.
我希望你明白那一点
No, John. I think we've pretty much always seen eye-to-eye.
不 约翰 我认为我们有着相同的见解
I'm sure...
我确信
if you can't find anything on me, John, nobody can.
如果你不能找到关于我的线索 没有人能
Hi. How you doing?
嗨 你怎么样
That good.
不错
I didn't ask to be put down in the X-Files.
我没有被要求来x-档案
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表