She'd become so withdrawn and depressed.
她变得沉默而沮丧
She'd curl into a ball in the corner of her cage and just shiver.
她卷曲在笼内角落 而且不断发抖
Did you ask her why? All the time.
有问过她原因吗? 无时无刻
What did she say? Light afraid.
她怎么说? 光 害怕
Literally, she's afraid of the light. She speaks to you?
逐字解释就是 她怕光 她和你说话?
Over 600 words using American Sign Language.
她会用超过600字美式手语
She understands over a thousand.
她懂得超过一千个字
I'll show you her vocabulary list.
我给你看她的词汇表
Is this who you wanted to speak to?
你想要谈的就是她?
It's basic investigative procedure.
这是基本的调查程序
Interview all the possible witnesses.
访谈所有可能的证人
Gorillas are highly sensitive creatures and...
猩猩是高度灵敏的动物
..Sophie's use of language skills makes her even more so.
苏菲懂得使用语言 使得她更为灵敏
Why would she be afraid of the light?
她为何会怕光?
You've heard about the Malawi government.
你已听过马拉威政♥府♥的事
Sophie could be taken
苏菲可能会被带走
away from me and I think that she knows that.
而我认为她知道此事
Are these Sophie's? Yes.
这些是苏菲画的吗? 是
What do you think they mean?
这些是表达什么意思?
Until recently, Sophie desperately wanted a baby.
直到最近 苏菲很想要个小孩
The brown object in the centre is her expression of that.
中间棕色的物体 是她对此事的表达
Have you tried to mate her? We were looking for a partner,...
你曾帮她配对吗? 我们在帮她找个伴
..But under these stressful conditions,
但在这些紧张的状况下
I didn't wanna put her through it.
我不想让她这样
Do you have a veterinary facility here? Yeah.
你这里有兽医设备吗? 有
This is a strange request,
这是个奇怪的请求
but it might help to explain what's been going on.
但可能有助于解出事实
I'm gonna need your help on this, too, Scully.
我也需要你的协助 丹娜
I hope you know what you're getting us into.
希望你知道你在叫我们干嘛
I'm pretty sure of what we're gonna find.
我相当确定我们要找的
This isn't exactly in my job description.
这不是我的工作内容
Next thing you know they'll be doing it on MTV Sports.
接下来他们会在MTV体育节目中依样画葫芦
OK, the elephant's cavity is clear.
好 大象内腔清干净了
I'm ready for you.
我为你准备好了
The knife's right down there. OK.
刀子就在下面
I was told there's never been
有人告诉我说这里
a successful pregnancy at the Fairfield Zoo.
从未有过成功的怀孕
You've been talking to Kyle Lang. Well, is it true?
你跟凯尔朗谈过 那是真的吗?
Yes. But I don't think for the reasons Kyle claims.
是的 但我不认为 是凯尔说的理由
Not because Ed Meecham has done anything to the animals.
不是因为艾德 对动物做过什么
Why then? Bringing a pregnancy to term...
那是为什么? 因为要受孕的话
..In captivity is always difficult.
在笼子里是很难成功的
But a perfect failure rate?
但是完全的失败率?
I know. It's one of the things
这是我来这里时
I was determined to change when I came here.
决定改变的其中一件事
Was an attempt ever made to mate Ganesha?
有为甘妮莎配对吗?
No. Mating an elephant out of the wild is rarely successful.
没有 大象不在野外配对 是极少成功的
There have only been six
过去10年 只有6只大象
elephants born in captivity over the last ten years.
是在圈养中出生
Here's the uterine tissue.
这是子♥宫♥膜
But I'm still not clear on what you expect to find.
但我仍不清楚你要找什么
You're right, Mulder. The signs
没错 穆德
in the uterus and the ovaries are unmistakable.
子♥宫♥和卵巢有明显的迹象
So, what did you find?
那么 你找到什么?
This animal had been pregnant.
她怀孕过
What are you talking about? There's hypoplasia...
你在说些什么? 这里有发育不全的器官
..And the corpus luteum is ruptured.
而且黄体也已破裂
That's not possible. Neither is an invisible elephant.
那不可能 就算是隐形大象也是
What is going on here? Whatever it is,
这里发生什么事?
it's been going on a while.
不论如何 已发生一段时间
I think you'll find evidence
当你的老虎回来时
of the same thing when your tiger returns.
你会发现同样的证据
I still can't believe you bet on the Chargers!
你下注在战马队
You hear that? Hear what?
听到了吗? 听到什么?
Where's the tiger? Inside the site. Two men are trapped.
老虎在哪里? 里面 有两个人被困
Put the gun away, Ed!
把枪拿开 艾德
Do you wanna be responsible for another death?
你想为另一桩 死亡事件负责吗?
We can capture this cat without harming anyone.
我们可以捕获这只大猫 而不伤害任何人
This is no time for wishful thinking.
没时间打这如意算盘
I'm ordering you, Ed.
这是命令 艾德
Yes, ma'am. Lead the way.
是 夫人 请带路
How'd the tiger get across town without being spotted?
这老虎是如何 穿过城镇而不被发现?
I don't know,
我不知道
but we'd better find her before Meecham does.
但我们最好 在艾德来之前找到她
Hey! Shh, shh.
嘿 安静
It was just here.
老虎刚刚就在这里
It's all right, Willa.
没事了 维娜
They don't all talk and draw pictures.
她们并非都会说话跟画画
This last incident has left the
最后的事件使董事局
board with no choice but to withdraw all funding.
撒消所有基金
If that's your decision, there's nothing else I can say.
如果那是你们的决定 我也无话可说
I'm sorry.
对不起
It really is a shame. It's too bad.
真是惭愧 太糟了
I'm out of a job.
我失业了
They've cut off all funding.
他们删除了所有的经费
The animals are being shipped out to other zoos, starting Monday.
动物们自周一起
I'm sorry.
要被船运到别的动物园
It could not have happened at a worse time.
很遗憾 不该发生在这最糟的时刻
You mean for Sophie?
你是说对苏菲?
What I had going for me
我之前拥有的是地位
was my position here. Having a place for her.
有个地方给她
Have the results come in on the tiger?
老虎的报告来了吗?
Agent Scully did the test. The tiger had been pregnant, too.
这只老虎也怀孕了
It's impossible.
那是不可能的
There's no chance those animals could get pregnant.
那些动物 根本没有机会怀孕
What if they were artificially inseminated?
人工授精呢?
That's a very fine and complex process. I would have known.
那程序很复杂 我一定会知道
Unless it was done somewhere else.
除非是在别地方做的
Where? What do you know about alien abduction?
哪个地方? 知道关于外星人绑♥架♥吗?
You're... You're kidding me?
你在开我玩笑?
You think that these animals were taken aboard some spaceship?
你认为那些动物 被带到太空船?
I don't know, but there's
我不知道 但很显然
obviously some problem getting them back.
送他们回来时出了问题
Due to what may be an astrological variation,
可能是因为星际变化
a trouble with the time-space continuum.
时空连续产生问题
These animals taken from cages are returned
这些动物是被送回到
two miles west-southwest of this zoo.
动物园西南西方两哩处
Aliens impregnating zoo animals.
外星人使动物园动物怀孕
Yes, and harvesting the embryos.
然后获取胚胎
Why? Maybe their own Noah's Ark?
为什么? 可能是他们的诺亚方舟?
To preserve the DNA of these animals that we're depleting.
保存这些人类造成的 濒临绝种动物的基因
That's probably why you've
那可能就是为什么
never had a successful birth at this facility.
园区内从来没有成功受孕
It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最荒谬的事了
I understand that you might
我知道你可能觉得荒谬
think it's ridiculous. Maybe you should ask Sophie.
也许你该问问苏菲
You think... this is what she's so afraid of?
你认为这就是她所怕的?
I believe she's pregnant.
我相信她已怀孕
And she's afraid of them coming for her baby.
她怕 他们来抢走她的孩子
Sophie, come here.
苏菲 过来
I wanna ask you a question.
我要问你一个问题
It's OK, Sophie.
没有关系 苏菲
Come here.
到这里来
What's she saying? She says "Man, woman hurt."
她说什么? 她说"男人 女人受伤"
She thinks you or your partner are going to hurt her or me.
她认为你或你的伙伴 要伤害她或我
Sophie. Man woman are here to help you.
苏菲 他们是来帮助你的
They want to know about Sophie's baby.
他们想了解苏菲的孩子
Can I ask her a question? Yeah.
可以问她一个问题吗? 可以
Will you ask her if she wants to leave here?
请你问她是否想离开这里?
Sophie.
苏菲
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表