being kept in your desk in your apartment.
有史卡利的资料
8:17 tonight, they'll search your apartment.
今晚8点17分 会去搜你家
They will be armed. You will be waiting.
他们有枪 你到时就等候
Waiting? To defend yourself with terminal intensity.
等候? 用彻底方法来自卫
It's the only way, Mulder.
这是唯一途径
The law will not punish these people.
法律不会制裁这些人
After tonight, we cannot make contact for several weeks.
今晚后几周内 都不要和我接触
Mulder.
穆德
Sorry.
对不起
I came by. You weren't answering. Your machine wasn't on.
我经过...你不接电♥话♥ 答录机也没开
Can I come in?
可以进来吗?
For a second?
只是一会儿
Why is it so dark in here? 'Cause the lights aren't on.
为何这么暗? 因为没开灯
Okay.
好吧
I just came from the hospital.
我刚去过医院
Dr. Daly says... she's weakening.
迪医生说 她越来越虚弱
It could be any time, so I
随时会不行
figured you'd want to come down and see her.
或许你会想去看看她
Well, I can't. Well, I'd think that you would.
我不能去 我以为你会去
Yeah, I would. I can't. Not right now.
是 我会去 但不是现在
Listen.
听着
I don't have to be psychic
就算我不是灵媒
to see that you're in a very dark place,
也能看出你处在暗处中
much darker than where my sister is.
比我妹妹 处在的地方还暗
Willingly walking deeper into darkness cannot help her at all.
自愿步向黑暗根本帮不了丹娜
Only the light will... Oh,
只有光明才...
enough with the harmonic convergence crap.
别再说什么和谐力量的废话
You're not saying anything to me.
你别再跟我说话
Why don't you just drop your
放下你的苛刻
cynicism and your paranoia and your defeat?
怀疑和失败吧
You know, just because it's
美好的事
positive and good doesn't make it silly or trite.
不一定是无聊和老套
Why... Why is it so much easier for you to run around...
为何四出找人算账就容易
trying to get even than just expressing to her how you feel?
对她说出感受就那么困难?
I expect more from you. Dana expects more.
我对你期望更多 丹娜也是
Even if it doesn't bring her back, at least she'll know,
即使不能令她苏醒 起码她会知道
and so will you.
你也会知道
I feel, Scully, that...
史卡利 我感到...
You believe you're not ready to go.
你相信 自己还不该离去
And you've always had the strength of your beliefs.
你一向都能坚持自己的信念
I don't know if my being here...
不知道我在此...
will help bring you back.
能否帮你苏醒
But I'm here.
但我来了
Let me check the chart.
给我看图表
Call Dr. Daly. Now.
找迪医生来 快
Hello, this is Fox Mulder. Leave a message please.
我是穆德 请留言...
I'm here.
我在
Hello, Fox. Not Fox. Mulder.
哈啰 福克斯 是穆德 不是福克斯
How ya feelin'?
觉得怎样?
I really don't remember anything... after Duane Barry.
什么都记不清 只记得贝杜恩...
Doesn't... Doesn't matter.
不要紧
I brought you a present.
我有礼物给你
The Super Stars of the Super Bowls.
超级榄球巨星赛
I knew there was a reason to live.
我知道值得活下去
Now you want to get some rest. I...
你休息吧 我...
I just came by to see how you're doing and say hi.
我是过来看看你
Mulder?
穆德
I had the strength of your beliefs.
你的信念支持着我
I was holding this for you.
我一直替你保管着
Can I see Nurse Owens?
可以见奥护士吗?
I've got something I'd like her to have.
我有东西要给她
Nurse who?
哪个护士?
Owens.
奥护士
Short with straight, light brown hair.
短直发 咖啡色的
She watched over me in intensive care, and I'd like to thank her.
她一直在加护病房♥照顾我 我想感谢她
Dana, I've worked here for ten years,
丹娜 我在这工作10年
and there's no Nurse Owens at this hospital.
这里没有姓奥的护士
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表