Your turn.
换你去看
Jack?
杰克
Honey?
亲爱的
Are you still feeling sick?
还在吐吗
What's the matter with you? Can't you hear the baby is crying?
你怎么回事 难道听不见孩子在哭吗
How about some cereal, honey?
要点麦片吗 甜心
You were having those awful dreams again last night.
你昨晚 又作那些恶梦了
I didn't sleep long enough to be dreaming.
我睡得不久 没时间作梦
I want you to go to the doctor. Find out what's wrong.
我要你去看医生 找出原因
Will you do that? I'd just like to eat my breakfast in peace!
你会去吗 我只想安静的吃早餐
Do you think that's possible?
可以吗
Jack! What is it?!
杰克 到底怎么了
Private John McAlpin. One of the few, the proud, but dead.
士兵约翰 麦卡平少数值得骄傲的军人但死了
He wrapped his car around a tree. He died on impact.
他的车冲撞到大树 当场死亡
Drug and alcohol tests came back negative.
毒品与酒精检测结果无反应
The car shows no evidence of mechanical failure.
他的座车没有机械故障的迹象
The military is calling it a suicide.
军方已宣称其为自杀
It's the second one in as many weeks.
数周以来第二起了
Both at the same base? Yeah, except it's not exactly a base.
两人在同一个营区吗 对 其实那不是个营区
The Marines were stationed at the Folkstone Processing Center,
海军陆战队驻扎在
North Carolina.
北卡罗莱纳的霍士顿处理中心
More than 12,000 refugees waiting for asylum from Uncle Sam.
超过1万2千个难民 在等待美国政♥府♥的收容
Wasn't there a riot there a month ago?
1个月前那边不是有个暴♥动♥
Yeah. A tenyearold boy was killed.
对 1个10岁男童被杀
Details of his death were never released.
死亡细节从未公开
Why did the military contact us?
军方为何与我们联络
They didn't. Mrs McAlpin contacted the Bureau...
不是他们 是麦太太跟局里联络的
..When the military refused
军方拒绝
to investigate her husband's death further.
深入调查他丈夫的死因
She doesn't believe it was suicide.
她不相信他是自杀
There.
在那
This is the tree that stopped Private McAlpin's car.
这就是停住麦卡平车子的树
The state police reported there was graffiti on the bark.
州警报告说 树干上有涂鸦刻画
Looks like some kind of ritual symbol.
看起来像某种仪式的符号♥
Most of the refugees at Folkstone are Haitian.
霍士顿多数难民 都是海地人
Mrs McAlpin believes voodoo was behind her husband's death?
麦太太认为 巫毒跟她老公的死有关吗
Mrs McAlpin doesn't believe her
麦太太不相信她老公自杀
husband killed himself. She wants to know who did.
她想知道真正的凶手
Jack used to tell these jokes.
杰克经常讲这些笑话
Well, they were pretty dumb, I guess.
一点也不好笑
But the way he told them always made me laugh.
但他说的方式 总是令我大笑
Then he got transferred to the camp,
后来他被调到营区
and nothing was very funny any more.
一切都不再有趣了
Did he ever discuss what went on there? What his duties included?
他曾提到那里的事吗 像工作内容之类
No. He'd just come home angry.
没有 他经常很生气的回家
Mostly at himself, though sometimes he'd turn it on Luke and me.
通常是生闷气 有时 他会迁怒到路加跟我
Was he ever treated for depression or stress?
他接受过心理治疗吗?
No. I tried getting him to talk to someone... even our minister.
没有 我试过叫他找人聊聊 甚至我们的牧师
But Jack believed in dealing with his own problems.
但杰克相信 他能处理自己的问题
Did he believe in voodoo?
他相信巫毒吗
The Marines, his family and
陆战队 家庭和足球
football sums up everything Jack believed in.
都是杰克的信念
So when did you first think that
那么你何时觉得他的死
his death involved something out of the ordinary?
牵涉到一些不平常的东西
One of the boys in his squad...
他队上有个人告诉我
told me what they found at the accident.
他们在意外中的发现
And he said it was some kind of voodoo curse.
他说那是一种巫毒的诅咒
The same one they found on the
跟那波多黎各男孩
stool that Puerto Rican boy used to hang himself.
用来上吊的凳子上刻的一样
Who told you that? Harry Dunham.
谁告诉你的 哈里邓汉
He's from New Orleans,
他来自新奥尔良
so he's superstitious about that type of thing.
所以很迷信这些东西
What about you?
那你呢
My husband had just died,
我丈夫刚死
so I didn't give it much thought either way.
所以我根本没有想太多
Not until Luke dug this up out of his sandbox.
直到路加从砂盒挖出这个
I know it sounds crazy, me worrying about all this.
我知道担心这种事 听起来很疯狂
The truth is I'm scared.
事实上我很害怕
I'm scared for my child,...
我担心我的孩子
..And I just don't know what to do any more.
也不知道该怎么办
It's down there on the right, sir.
就在那里右边 长官
Va tu! Va tu! Go! Go! Go away! Get out of here! Go! Go!
走 走开 离这远点 走
Away! Go! Go!
离这远点 走
He's crazy. Too much rum.
他疯了 喝太多酒
For such a pretty lady, it is dangerous out here.
对这么漂亮的小姐来说 这里相当危险
You need something pour vous garder.
你需要些东西
For protection.
作为保护
Your lucky charm. Come on, Mulder.
你的幸运符 走吧 穆德
How much? Five. I mean ten.
多少钱 5元 我是说10元
I'll give you five.
我给你5元
OK. Let's go, Mulder.
可以 我们走 穆德
You should always carry protection. There you go.
你应该随身戴着护身符 拿去
I'm still not clear just what it is you're investigating here.
我还是不清楚 你们在这里调查什么
Two of your men have died in two weeks,
你们两周内死了两个人
allegedly of self-inflicted injuries.
都说是自己造成的
I've taken every measure to see it doesn't happen again.
我已尽力来防止它再发生
I've even flown in the 528th
我甚至把第528团
Combat Stress Control Detachment from Camp Lejeune.
战斗压力控制派遣队用上了
But your soldiers aren't in combat.
但你们 并非在作战中啊
What we're dealing with here is worse.
这里的情况更严重
How so?
怎么说
We're soldiers. We're not prison guards.
我们是军人 不是狱警
We're policing a hostile population of foreigners...
我们守卫着一群怀有敌意的外国人
..Without the resources to feed or house them.
缺乏食物和房♥屋等物资
There are bound to be some conflicts.
一定会产生冲突
So your men bear the brunt of the refugees' frustration?
所以你的人承受了受挫难民的冲击
It's hatred, plain and simple.
那是憎恨 清楚而简单
They hate us.
他们憎恨我们
And all I can do is... see
我能做的只是尽可能
that they're processed as efficiently as possible.
有效率的管理他们
Colonel Wharton, a, uh...
华上校 两起命案
certain ritual sign was found at the scene of both deaths.
都发现同样明确的符号♥
Is there anything you can tell us about that?
有什么可以告诉我们的吗
Not much.
没多少
Apparently it's some sort of voodoo marking.
看来 那是某种巫毒标志
But you haven't investigated it as a possibility?
但你并未把它列为 一种可能性去调查
Possibility of what?
关于什么的可能性
All I know is voodoo caused a riot in my camp.
我只知道巫毒在我的营区造成骚乱
One night they held some secret ceremony.
有晚他们举♥行♥某种仪式
The next day all hell broke loose.
隔天一切就失控了
We understand a refugee was killed. A young boy.
我们知道有个难民死了 一个小男孩
No one felt that tragedy more deeply than me.
这悲剧 无人比我感受更深
I was able to isolate the one
我把肇事的主谋
responsible for instigating all the trouble.
隔离监禁
Who would that be? His name is Bauvais. Pierre Bauvais.
那会是谁 他叫皮尔布维特
Thinks he's some kind of revolutionary.
我觉得他是某种革命者
Do you think we could speak with him?
能和他谈谈吗
If you don't mind listening to his laundry list of complaints.
如果你们不介意 他有一箩筐抱怨的话
I'd also like to examine Private McAlpin's body.
我也想检视麦克平的尸体
I have a signed consent from his wife.
我有他老婆的授权同意
Private Dunham will help you both with whatever you need.
邓汉会提供你们一切必要的协助
Cause of death was no great mystery.
死因没有神秘之处
That boy was doing 60 when he hit the tree.
他撞树时的时速是60哩
So they pronounced him at the scene?
所以宣布当场死亡
His head was hanging like a broken peony.
他的头像断了的牡丹
And he had no cardiac functioning.
而且没有心跳了
I saw no reason to conduct an autopsy
我仍然认为没理由要解剖
then and I still don't. You can see for yourself.
你可以自己看
What kind of a sick joke is this?
这是什么病态的玩笑
Jackson! Who the hell's been in here?
杰克森 谁来过这里
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表