You think you can look into the face of pure evil...
你以为你能正视邪恶
..And then you find yourself paralysed by it.
但你发现 自己却被麻痹了
Are you aware that you've
有没有发现
been talking about yourself in the second person?
你用"你"这个字 来称呼自己?
No. Was I?
没有 真的吗
Do you know why?
知道为什么吗
Um... Probably as another way of
可能是一种
trying to detach myself from it.
想把自己抽离的方式吧
You're a very strong person.
你是个非常坚强的人
You've probably always
总觉得自己
felt you can handle any problem by yourself.
可以处理任何问题
But you feel vulnerable now.
但你现在却感到无助
Do you know why that is?
知道为什么吗
No.
不
Is it your partner? Is there a problem with trust?
是你伙伴吗? 信任度出了问题吗?
No.
没有
I trust him as much as anyone.
我比谁都信任他
I trust him with my life.
我把生命托付给他
Can you talk to him about the way you're feeling?
能对他谈 你的感受吗
I don't want him to know how much this is bothering me.
我不希望让他知道我很困扰
No.
不
I don't want him to feel like he has to protect me.
我不想让他觉得 他得保护我
I know you lost your father last year.
我知道 你父亲去年过世
And, uh... I read in your file that you were very ill recently,...
档案上提到 你最近有严重健康问题
..That your life was threatened.
你的生命受到威胁
These exposures can leave you extremely vulnerable.
这些事使你变得异常脆弱
I know these things.
我了解这种事
I'm... conscious of them.
很清楚
I know that the world is full of predators,
这个世界一直以来
just as it has always been.
就充满了掠夺者
And I know that it is my job to protect people from them.
我知道我的工作 就是保护人们远离这些
And I have counted on that fact
我也仰赖着这个事实
to give me faith in my ability to do what I do.
对我所做的一切充满信念
I want that faith back.
我想找回那信念
I need it back.
必须要找回
That's great.
太好了
Ah! I've been looking for you. I had a meeting.
我们一直在找你 我有个约会
I got good news. What did you find?
有好消息 找到了什么
There was nothing on the sheets.
床单上没什么
But we pulled something off the body.
但在尸体身上有个发现
The guy cut her fingers off, but not all of them.
那家伙砍了她的手指 但不是全部
On her right hand, he left a thumb.
右手的大拇指还在
I pulled this off the nail polish.
在指甲油上 找到这个
There must've been a struggle
被杀之前她必有挣扎
before he killed her - before he put the gloves on.
就在他戴上手套之前
I'll call Agent Mulder. Somebody called for you.
我来找穆德 有人找你
Who? Said he was an agent in Minneapolis.
是谁 说是明尼亚波利的探员
I said you had a flight booked back tonight.
我说你订了今晚的机票
Was it Agent Mulder? I didn't recognise the name.
是穆德探员吗 没听过的名字
Did you tell him about the print?
告诉过他指纹的事吗
I hadn't found it yet.
那时还没有发现
Mulder. Hi, it's me.
穆德 嗨 是我
We got a print.
找到指纹了
Scully got a print. Fantastic!
史卡利找到指纹了 太棒了
I'll modem it out to you to see if you can run a match.
我这就传给你 让你比对
Are you staying on there, Scully?
你要留那边吗 史卡利
No. I'm coming back tonight.
不 我今晚回来
Look, I know this is a horrific case,
我知道这案子相当恐怖
but if... - I'm OK with it, Mulder.
我没事 穆德
Anyway, you could use my help. Always.
不论如何 我可以帮忙 我会的
You or Agent Bocks didn't call here for me earlier, did you?
之前你或莫柏斯 找过我吗
Did you call Scully?
你找过她吗
No.
没有
OK. I'll see you when I get there. All right.
好了 到时再见你们 好的
FBI! I'll take the bedroom!
我们是FBI 我去房♥间里
Move it! Move it! Move it!
行动 快 快
Team two, go! Go!
第二组 上 上
Team one, what is your status? We're clear back here!
第一组 状况如何 后面没人
Clear!
没人
Bill! I think it's human hair.
看来是人发
Suspect does not appear to be at home.
疑犯并不在家中
Let's put out an APB on Donald Addie Pfaster, age 28.
发出通缉 追缉唐尼法斯特 28岁
Moe, take a look at this.
你看这个
She should be here. She was on the plane.
她应该到了 她坐的飞机
It landed three hours ago.
3小时前就着陆了
We found Agent Scully's car.
找到史卡利的车
She was forced off the road. A white car.
她被迫驶离路面 是白色的车
Get a sample of this paint on a plane to Washington.
把这烤漆 送到华盛顿去
If we're lucky, we can get a make
幸运的话
and model of the car by morning. We're gonna find her.
早上会查出车型 一定要找到她
Nothing registered to Donald Pfaster?
唐尼法斯特名下 没有登记
Right. Right, got it.
好的 知道了
The paint is called Ivory Bone.
油漆是象牙骨色
It's a two-step enamel used
是最新三种中型车
by three makers of late-model mid-size cars.
用的双层烤漆
They estimate there may be 60,000
在都会区估计
cars that fit that description in the metropolitan area.
有6万辆这种车
Nothing? No.
没有吗 没有
No one saw her leave the rental agency? No attendant?
没有人见到她租车离开 没人值班吗
Sony, Mulder, that's all we got.
对不起 穆德 只有这些了
People videotape police beatings on dark streets.
在黑街里 警♥察♥打人会被拍摄到
They spot Elvis in three cities across America every day.
美国每天在不同的3个城市有人见到猫王
But no one saw a pretty woman being forced off the road.
却没有人见到美女被人逼出路面
He could've taken her anyplace. How are we gonna find her?
她不知被带到哪儿去了 要怎么找到她呢
Well, um... We gotta start at the beginning.
我们从头开始
As nasty as it might sound,
我们一定
we gotta get inside this guy's head.
要了解那家伙的思维方式
Where would he go?
他会到哪儿去呢
Anywhere but his mother's, right? Why do you say that?
除了他母亲那儿 为何这么说
Being he's so pissed off at her, from what your profile says.
依你的心理分♥析♥ 他恨死她了
Do we know where his mother lives? I don't know.
知道他妈妈住在哪吗 不知道
Let's find out.
查查看
The mother lives in Boca Raton, Florida.
他妈妈住在佛罗里达
Correction. She used to live there. She died a year ago.
不对 那是以前 她几年前已经死了
Did she have a car registered to her?
她有车吗
Late-model white sedan.
是新型白色房♥车
He inherited the car.
他继承车子
Maybe Boca Raton was a winter house.
佛罗里达那里可能是别♥墅♥
Does she have a residence in Minneapolis?
在这里有房♥子吗
Get the hell away from me!
离我远点
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Is your hair normal or dry?
你头发是中性还是干性
Where are you going?
你去那里
There's no way out, girlie girl!
出不去的
I know this house, girlie girl.
这房♥子我很熟
There's nowhere to hide.
无处可藏的
Move! Move!
行动
Federal agent! Hands in the air! Hands in the air!
联邦警♥察♥ 手举高 手举高
Can we get some paramedics here now!
快叫救护车
Just help me get my wrists untied.
先解开绳子就好
How did you find me? His mother owned the house.
你怎么找到我的 这是他妈妈的房♥子
Willed it to his sisters. A patrolman saw his car out back.
留给了他姐姐 巡警看到他的车子在后面
Get him outta here.
把他押走
Sure you don't wanna sit down, Scully?
真的不想坐一下
I'm fine, Mulder.
不必了
It's all right.
没事
The conquest of fear lies in its acceptance,...
克服恐惧的方法 就是接受它
..In understanding what scares us most
了解我们最怕的
is that which is most familiar and commonplace.
其实是最平常不过的东西
That boy next door, Donnie Pfaster,...
那邻家的孩子唐尼
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表