They're full of the larvae that you see there on the scope.
从显微镜可以看到 上面充满幼虫
So the contagion only spreads when the pustules erupt.
只有脓包爆裂时 才有传染性
And the larvae that are expelled burrow into the new host.
释出的幼虫 寄住到新寄主身上
Agent Scully... you were there
史卡利探员 你看到
when the pustule erupted on me.
脓包爆裂时刚好我在那里
Which means you may also be infected.
表示你可能也被感染
Come in.
请进
Thank you for seeing me at this late hour. What is it?
谢谢你这么晚接见我 什么事?
This case we've been assigned.
指派给我们的案件
I believe we've been misled. Possibly deceived.
我想我们被误导了 或是欺骗
Deceived? By whom? Whoever originated the case.
被谁? 案子的起源 不知是谁
What is the accusation, Agent Mulder?
你要指控什么呢?穆德
That we were sent on this manhunt without
我们被派去追捕逃犯
knowledge of the existence of the contagion.
却不知道有感染源
What is the exact nature of the contagion?
是什么性质的感染源?
It's deadly. It kills within 36 hours.
在36小时内会死
One escaped convict was infected - he's dead now.
1个逃犯被感染了 他现在死了
The other man may be infected and he's on the loose.
另一个可能也被感染 但仍在逃
Does anyone know whether it's a virus or a bacteria?
知道是病毒或是细菌?
We know that over a dozen men have died from it.
只知道十几个人受感染
It appears to be highly contagious.
看来有高度的传染性
Then you don't know much. Why weren't we told the truth?
所以知道的不多 为何不告诉我们真♥相♥?
We didn't know the truth.
我们不知道真♥相♥
What we knew would have slowed you down.
我们所知的只会拖慢你
Innocent people could be infected. You could have prevented that.
但无辜的人可能被感染! 本来可以避免的
How? In 1988 there was an
怎么避免? 1988年
outbreak of haemorrhagic fever in Sacramento.
加州萨克拉门托爆发登革热
The truth would have caused panic. Panic would have cost lives.
真♥相♥会引起恐慌 恐慌会害死许多人
We controlled it by controlling information.
控制消息从而控制疾病
You can't protect the public by lying.
对公众说谎不能保护他们
It's done every day.
每天都在发生
I won't be a party to it.
我不会参与
How about you?
你呢?
You're a party to it already.
你已在参与了
How many people are being
当你站在这里不工作时
infected while you stand here not doing your job?
多少人又被感染了?
Ten? Twenty? What's the truth, Agent Mulder?
10个?20个? 什么是真♥相♥ 穆德?
Mulder. Mulder, they're enforcing a full quarantine.
穆德 全面隔离已开始实施
What?
什么?
One of the epidemiologists who claimed to be with the CDC...
有个据说是 疾病管制局的流行病学家
..Told me that this was no accident.
告诉我这不是意外
Pinck Pharmaceutical is here trying to clean it up quietly.
品克医药公♥司♥ 已开始试图悄悄地清理一切
And the government would have to know.
政♥府♥应该已经知道
Do you have proof of that?
你有证据吗?
Why else would the National Guard be here?
不然为何国家警卫要在?
They're protecting Pinck Pharmaceutical.
他们在保护品克医药
I need to know how this happened.
我要知道事情如何发生的
Document everything you can get your hands on.
给我文件 有什么都给我
People have to know about the coverup. The public?
人们必须知道黑幕 大众吗?
It's a public-health crisis.
这是公众健康的危机
We can't leak this. Not until we know more.
知道更多之前不能泄漏
The fugitive you're looking for might not even be infected.
或许你要找的逃犯 根本没有被感染
What if he is? If this gets out,...
要是有呢? 要是消息走漏
..The panic is gonna spread faster
恐慌传播的速度会比
than the contagion. We can't let this be known.
传染病更快 不可以公开
What if someone dies because we withheld what we knew?
如果有人 因我们隐瞒而死呢?
What if someone dies because we didn't?
如果有人因为 我们发布而死呢?
There'll be a time for the truth, Mulder, but this isn't it.
会公开真♥相♥的 但不是现在
Are you OK in there, Scully?
你在里面没事吧?
Yeah. I'm OK. All I want
是的 你只要
you to worry about is capturing that fugitive.
赶快 捉到那逃犯就好
Take care of yourself, Mulder.
自己小心
If you're not infected, you should leave immediately.
如果你没有被感染 就马上离开
And if I am?
要是有呢?
The parasite is undetectable in the bloodstream.
抽血是 验不出寄生虫的
This is the only way to test whether or not you've been infected.
这是唯一能测试 你是否被感染的方法
These uninfected insects act as incubators.
把这些未受感染 的昆虫当作孵卵器
Now the insect's bite won't infect you.
被虫咬是不会传染的
The contagion can only be
唯一传染途径
contracted through exposure to the larvae.
是接触到幼虫
How long will this take?
要多少时间?
Thirty minutes. Then another two hours...
先30分钟 然后另外两小时
..Before the parasite reproduces enough for us to see it.
这样所繁殖出的 寄生虫才看得到
Elizabeth? My name is Fox Mulder. I'm with the FBI.
伊利莎白?我叫穆德 我为联邦调查局工作
Where did Paul go, Elizabeth? I don't know.
保罗去了哪里? 我不知道
I think you do know.
我认为你知道
And I think you know why you're in here.
你也知道你为何在这里
How are you feeling? I'm fine.
你觉得怎样? 我很好
Steve felt fine too. It didn't take long for that to change.
史提夫也觉得很好 要是受感染很快就有现象
You're just tryin' to scare me. You should be scared.
你在吓我 你应该害怕的
If I were you, I'd be scared. You're Iyin'!
我是你的话 我会很怕 你骗人
Paul is the one who was lying.
是保罗在骗人
And if he's infected, a lot of people are gonna die.
要是他 已受感染 有很多人会死
If that's true, how come it's not on TV?
真是如此 为何电视没有讲?
How come they're not tellin' everybody?
为何不告诉大家
That's not my decision. Well, whose decision is it?
那不是我的决定 那么是谁的决定?
You knew about it and you didn't say anything.
你知道的 那你什么都不说
Why should I tell the truth if you won't?
你不说真话为何我应该说?
Elizabeth, Paul is out there somewhere. I have to find him.
保罗在外逃亡 我必须找到他
Now you can help me...
你可以帮助我...
..Or not.
也可以不帮
Ten o'clock bus to Toronto.
他坐10点开往多伦多的巴士
She was supposed to be with him.
她本该一起去的
That bus depot's over a half-hour from here.
巴士停车处离这里半小时
Get on to the local PD.
找本地警局
They don't know what they're dealing with.
他们不知道要处理什么
If he's infected, he could spread it.
如果他被感染 就会扩散
What we need now is control.
我们现在需要的是控制
Toronto, one way?
多伦多 单程?
Yes.
是
Now... once we harvest the blood from the insect...
当我们 抽到昆虫的血...
The toxins... they're moving
毒素正侵入
into my brain just like it did on the prisoners.
我的脑 如同那些囚犯所经历的
I don't have much longer.
我活不久了
I need you to help me.
我需要你帮忙
What do you want me to do?
要我做什么?
Go on.
继续做
You have to complete the test.
你要完成试验
Why did you confide in me?
你为何信任我?
It's not a secret I feel like taking to the grave.
我觉得要进坟墓了
People have a right to know the danger we put them in.
人们有权知道 我们造成他们危险
If your test comes back negative... you have to tell them.
如果你测试结果是阴性 你要去告诉他们
How can I prove it?
要如何证明?
I don't know.
我不知道
But if you don't, it'll just happen again.
你若不做 事情只会再发生
Don't believe for a second that this is an isolated incident.
别以为 这只是偶发事件
Your attention, please. Bus number 953...
旅客请注意 953号♥公共汽车...
Wait a second. I don't wanna miss the bus.
等一下 我不要错过车子
You see that? They're still loading the luggage.
看到吗 现在还在装载行李
You're not missing anything.
你来得及的
You have enough time to give your mother a kiss goodbye.
还有足够时间 跟你妈妈吻别
Ticket.
票
Be careful. Say hi to Uncle Jay.
保重 向杰叔叔问好
What's the time?
几点了?
Twenty to ten.
差20分就10点
What are you doing? This material will be destroyed...
你在做什么? 这些东西已被没收了
..According to standard CDC procedure.
是疾病管制局规定的
You don't work for the CDC.
你又不是他们的人
Where's Dr Osborne?
奥斯本医生在哪?
He told me what happened here.
他告诉我这里发生的事
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表