哥斯达黎加
瓜纳卡斯特雨林
Get away! Shoo!
走开!
Get away. Shoo!
走开!
RBP to field base, come in.
罗伯托伦斯呼叫基地 请回答
Field base, come in, please.
基地 请回答
This is Dr Robert Torrence with the Biodiversity Project...
我是生物差异学计划的 罗伯托伦斯博士
..Requesting immediate evacuation from Sector Z15.
请求从Z15区 即时撤退
This is a medical emergency. Please respond.
有医学紧急状况 请回应
Repeat: Dr Robert Torrence,
重覆 我是生物差异学计划的
Biodiversity Project.
罗伯托伦斯博士
Immediate evacuation from Sector Z15.
即时撤退Z15区
甘巴兰州立管训所
弗吉尼亚州 丁维迪
Hey, Bobby! You got some mail.
嗨 罗伯 有你的信
Don't waste my time, Winston.
别浪费我时间
Both of us know I ain't got nobody.
我俩都知道没人会寄信给我
Could be those Baptists from Annandale.
或许是教♥徒♥寄来的
I hear they've been sending fruitcake.
听说他们会送水果蛋糕
Hey, Winston! You think this is funny?
温斯顿 开什么玩笑?
What kind of crap you tryin' to pull here?
你到底想搞什么鬼?
Get this thing out of my crib!
把东西拿出牢房♥
Winston! Winston!
温斯顿!
Winston! Winston!
温斯顿!
When was he exposed? 18 hours ago.
几时出现这现象的? 18小时前
It incubated so quickly.
这么快就孵出来了
Where's the prison doc? I wanna see the prison doc.
监狱医生在哪? 我要看医生
We're specialists, Mr Torrence.
托伦斯先生 我们是专家
What's wrong with me?
我到底怎么了?
Five centimeters. They appear fairly uniform.
5公分 看来相当一致
Basal temperature? 103.5.
基础体温呢? 华氏103.5度
Oxygen saturation: 81 per cent.
氧气饱和度81%
What's wrong with me?
我到底怎么了?
Try and relax, Mr Torrence.
尝试放松 托伦斯先生
We're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的
Put the sheets in the cart.
把床单放入车内
Make sure and get all them pillows, too.
确定也带着所有枕头
I'll be back in five minutes.
我5分钟后回来
We'll be here.
我们会在这里
See that? Like he couldn't clear out of here fast enough.
看见吗?好像他无法 马上清理好离去
The whole cell block's empty.
整栋楼都是空的
McGuire says they're full up at the infirmary.
麦圭亚说他们都在医务室
Bringing in more beds. Yeah, well,...
他们还在加床 对呀
..It's probably something going around.
可能出了什么事
Maybe. What? You know somethin'?
也许 什么 你知道有事吗?
I know those sheets ain't going to the laundry.
这些床单不是 被送去洗衣房♥
McGuire says they're going to some kind of incinerator.
麦圭亚说是送去焚化炉
But the laundry pick-up's still happening.
但洗衣车逃亡还是会发生
According to my briefing,
从简报来看
the prisoners escaped by hiding in a laundry cart.
犯人会躲进洗衣车而逃走
The guards don't watch enough prison movies.
警卫一定没看 有关逃狱的电影
And they're both serving life terms.
都是被判无期徒刑的
Murder convictions. Everybody's here.
谋杀犯 所有人都在这
I thought this was about escaped prisoners.
应该是关于囚犯脱逃的事吧
It is.
是的
Then who are the men in the funny suits?
那些穿滑稽衣服的人是谁?
I don't know. It looks like some kind of decon situation.
不知道 好像是在消毒
FBI running out of crooked politicians to sting?
调查局找不到 贪污官员可以盯了吗?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Mulder and, uh, Scully?
是穆德与丹娜吗?
That's right. We have orders
是的 我们接到命令
to work with the federal marshals on this manhunt.
必须配合联邦警官捉这个逃犯
Either of you two ever run an escaped-convict operation?
你们有追捕过逃犯吗?
No.
没有
Then you'd be a big help if you just try to stay out of the way.
那你们若站在一旁 就是最大的帮助了
Well, we'd be happy to, as
我们乐意如此
soon as we can talk to someone who's in charge.
只要找你们负责人谈就好
I'm in charge. Apparently not.
我就是 看起来不像
Or you'd know
或者你应知道
why our involvement was requested.
为何我们被要求参与
We don't know why we're here.
我们不知为何要被派来
If we saw the warden...
要是典狱长在的话...
No one's here. It's been taken over by the National Guard.
没人了 这里已被国家警卫接管
They've closed off most of the facility. Why?
这地方几乎被封闭了 为什么?
I don't know. A federal marshal's business isn't in here.
不知道 联邦警官 不必管这里的事
It's out there trying to catch those two convicts.
该管外面的事 抓回那两名逃犯
Where did this case originate,
案子的源头在哪里
Scully? - It came out of Skinner's office.
丹娜? -史金纳那里
Did he say why he gave it to us?
有说为何要我们来办吗?
No. Why?
没有 怎么了?
Well, this isn't the type
这不是联邦调查局
of thing the FBI normally gets called in on.
会接手的事情
I got a feeling we're not being told the entire story.
我觉得有些事 没有被告知
I've got the same feeling, Mulder.
我有同感
You think you can find out what's going on?
查得出来是怎么回事吗?
I can try.
可以试试
Where are you going? To see if I can get in the way.
你要去哪? 看看能不能找到线索
Hey, you girls go with Mom.
女孩们跟着妈妈
I'll see you in a minute.
一会儿见
Robert?
罗伯?
Robert?
罗伯?
Robert!
罗伯?
Hey! Robert?
嘿 罗伯?
I'm sorry. This is a restricted area. Who are you?
对不起 这里是禁区 你是谁?
Dr Osborne. Are you the prison doctor?
奥斯本医生 你是狱医吗?
No. Who do you work for?
不是 你在哪工作?
The CDC.
美国疾病管控局
You work for the Centers for Disease Control.
既然你在美国疾病管控局工作
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
Sir? I'm a medical doctor.
我是医学博士
I wanna know what's going on here.
我要知道这里出了什么事!
If you don't let me in, a lot
你若不让我进去
of people in Washington are gonna find out...
首府里很多人会发现
..That you're conducting a secret quarantine in here.
你在进行秘密检疫
I'm under strict orders. So am I.
我是听命行事 我也是
There is a flu-like illness spreading amongst the prisoners.
有种类似流感病毒 在狱中传播
How many people are infected? 14 men so far.
多少人被感染? 已经有14人
Any deaths? 10... of the 14.
有人死吗? 其中10个
What are the chances the men who escaped are infected?
逃走的人被感染 机率有多少?
They just took off. Can you believe that?
他们才刚逃走 你会相信这种事吗?
Mulder. Mulder, it's me.
我是穆德 穆德,是我
I'm starting to get a picture of what's going on.
我开始清楚 发生了什么事
What did you find? There's a deadly contagion...
查出了什么? 有致命感染源
..Sweeping the lockdown population. Deadly?
横扫整座监狱 致命的?
How deadly?
怎样致命?
Well, from what I've seen so far...
从我所见
36 hours after infection deadly.
感染后36小时致命
Is there a chance any of the escaped men were infected?
逃走的人 有可能已受感染吗?
The exact nature of this thing is unclear.
情况还不清楚
So is their exposure to it and any danger they might pose.
主要是接触 及他们可能造成的危险
I'd say these guys are a danger in any event.
无论如何 那些家伙都很危险
Let's get him out.
查出什么就告诉我
I don't care who you are. I want you out of here right now.
我不管你是谁 我要你马上离开这里
Not until I get answers.
没有答案我不走
You're in violation of federal statutes.
你已触犯联邦法律
I'm a federal agent, sir.
先生 我是个联邦探员
Who were you on the phone to?
你跟谁在通电♥话♥?
My partner. He needs to know if the escaped men are infected.
我的伙伴 他想知道 逃犯是否已受感染
That information is unavailable.
没有这方面资料
Then I wanna see charts and I want access to the infirmary.
那我要看图表 还要进入医务室
You see what I let you see.
我只让你看该看的
Hello?
你好?
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表