The entire surveillance, all the
整个侦查小组的人
months of work on this case, gone. Just like you, gone.
工作数月 成果全没了 像你一样飞了
This has fourbagger all over it, Mulder.
你会受到四种处分
Censure, transfer, suspension, probation.
谴责 调职 停职和再试用
Leaving my assignment warrants disciplinary action.
我明白擅离职守 要受纪律处分
And I'm willing to accept those measures. But?
我愿意接受 不过... 不过
But I had enough to arrest those suspects after three days.
不过监视三日后 我已有足够证据拘捕疑犯
I could've nailed them on
我可告他们40条罪名
40 counts of bank fraud. But you left me there.
但你没理会我
I'm surprised you even noticed I was gone.
我很意外 你竟然知道我不在
Let alone wiretap my phone,
还有窃听我的电♥话♥
an illegal procedure without a court order!
没法庭命令那是非法的
Your time is over,...
你时间到了
..And you leave with nothing.
但什么也查不到
Get out.
出去!
I said, get the hell out.
我叫你出去呀!
Report back to your assignment.
返回岗位报到
A minute ago I was a fourbagger.
刚才还说我要受处分
Do you want me to make the arrests?
你要我拘捕疑犯吗?
I think we need more to go on.
我们需要更多证据
Continue the surveillance.
继续监控
It should be right here.
应该在这里的
The entire tape is blank.
带子都是空白的
An electrical surge during
风暴中电击
the storm may have degaussed everything,...
可能引起消磁
..Erasing the entire tape.
将录音带洗掉了
You still have nothing.
你仍然一无所有
I may not have the X-Files, Scully, but I still have my work.
也许我没有了X档案 但我仍有调查局的工作
And I still have you.
我仍然有你
And I still have myself.
我仍然有自己
What's the difference between a lap dance and a table dance?
膝上舞和桌上舞有何差别
A lap dance,they're all over you.
膝上舞 他们贴着你跳
A lap dance costs what?
要多少钱
All right, all right. Tell me the best spot. Where?
好吧 告诉我哪儿最好
Paramount. But you gotta spend money. I'm there.
派拉蒙 但你要肯花钱 可以呀
Wednesday, it's your dancer?
星期三 你旗下的舞娘吗
No, don't go Wednesday. That's amateur night.
不要 星期三别去 是杂牌军之夜
Amateurs, huh? Nice touch!
杂牌军之夜 好极了
They're not really amateurs,
她们不是真的杂牌军
Yeah, sure, sure.
当然了
If you don 't mind spending the money,
你肯花钱的话
the girls are all over you.
女孩就围着你
And they're good-looking too...
而且都是辣妹喔...
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表