with anyone from the Church of the Red Museum?
有过接触吗
I see them around.
我见过他们
Do you have any reason to
什么原因
believe that they may have been involved...
让你相信 他们可能
in what happened to you?
跟你的事有关
Now, tell him what you told me, Gary.
告诉他 你对我说的 嘉里
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Who are you? Stevie.
你是谁 史提夫
Oh, you're in all the pictures.
照片中有你
You must be Gary's younger brother.
你一定是嘉里的小弟
I'm Dana.
我叫丹娜
Stevie, do you remember who your brother...
史提夫 你还记得你哥
might have gone out to see the other night?
那晚可能去见谁吗
Did he say anything?
他有说什么吗
Scully, we'll meet you outside.
史卡利 我们在外面等你
Has this boy ever been in any trouble? Gary?
这男孩曾犯过错吗 嘉里吗
Yeah. No. I've known him since he was a kid.
是的 不曾 我看着他长大的
He's the same age as my son.
他跟我儿子一样大
He's done some beer drinking,
他喝过点啤酒
but he's just your basic 16 year old.
但他只是个普通的16岁孩子
At least, he was.
至少 他曾是
Do you see a notable difference in him? Yeah, yeah.
发现他有什么改变吗 有
Gary Kane lived for football.
嘉里热爱足球
He's a damn good athlete too. Now he won't even suit up.
他擅长运动 但如今连运动衣都不要穿
The Red Museum, how are they treated by the local citizens?
当地市民如何看待 红博馆的人
Nobody much cares for them.
没人喜欢他们
But are they ever singled out?
他们有被孤立吗
Shop owners refusing to sell to them?
像店主拒绝卖♥♥东西给他们
Stuff like that? Well,
这之类有吗 嗯
there's a reasonable amount of tension,
是有些关系紧张
but most folks are happy to just try to avoid them.
大多数居民都避开他们
Uh, can you recommend a good motel in the area?
有什么好的汽车旅馆可以推荐的吗
Sure. You're going to stay?
有 你们要待上一阵子
You think there might be something to this?
你认为有古怪吗
I want to run a background
我要查查
check on the Church and this guy, Odin.
这个教会跟奥汀的底
If you could just show us a good motel and a good place to eat.
可否介绍好的旅馆和餐厅呢
You've come to the right place for that.
你来对地方了
You know, Mulder,
穆德
with ribs like these,
像这样的肋排
I'd say that the Church of the Red Museum...
我要说红博馆教会的工作
has it's work cut out for it.
够艰巨的了
Thanks.
谢谢
So.
好
You started to tell me about walk-ins,
告诉我"灵悟者"的事
but I'm not sure if I grasp the finer points.
但我不一定听得懂
Uh, it's kind of a New Age religion based on an old idea--
它是一种以古思想为基础的新时代宗教
that if you, uh, lose hope or despair...
如果你失去希望和信心
and want to leave this mortal coil,
想要离开凡世
you become open and vulnerable.
你会变得开放和脆弱
To inhabitation by a new spirit.
而接受新的灵魂
A new, enlightened spirit.
新的悟道灵魂
According to the literature,
根据文献
Abe Lincoln was a walk-in, and Mikhail Gorbachev,
林肯就是灵悟者 戈尔巴乔夫也是
and Charles Colson, Nixon's advisor.
尼克松的顾问 高森也是
But not Nixon? No.
但尼克松不是吗 不是
Not even they want to claim Nixon.
连他们都不要他
Oh.
噢
So are you still subscribing
你仍然同意
to the sheriffs claims of a possession?
警长的着魔说吗
I don't know.
我不知道
In the absence of any other plausible explanation,
但在没有其他合理解释前
it's a novel theory.
这是个新推测
Well, I'll tell you something.
说这个虽然很奇怪
I got the creeps in that apartment today.
但我今天在那里觉得毛骨悚然
Really? Towelhead.
真的吗 毛巾头
Yeah. Why? What's going on?
是的 外面在吵什么
Turn around, man.
转过来啊 伙计
Hey, veggie burger, who let you out?
素食鬼 谁让你出来的
The spur posse just rode into town.
飞车党进城了
Hey, diaper head. We're talking to you, man.
尿布头 我们在跟你说话
How's your pet cow? Did you get any milk out of him?
你的宠物牛还好吗 挤出牛奶了吗
We're talking to you, Aladdin.
我们在跟你说话 阿♥拉♥丁
What's the matter diaper head, huh?
怎么啦 尿布头
Huh? Nothing.
没什么
Hey, leave him alone. Leave him alone.
放开他
Go home.
回家去
Go ahead. Go home.
尽管走 回家去
Catch you later, Red.
待会再找你 红鬼
You got a problem? Yeah. Who asked you?
有意见吗 有啊 但谁在问你
I see four against one, I got a problem. Mulder.
4个对1个 我有意见 穆德
Yeah, well. Why don't you run along with the little wife?
你何不跟小妻子离开
You're gonna miss the tour bus. She's got a gun.
你们会错过旅游巴士 她身上有枪
Well, what's she gonna do? Shoot us?
那又如何 杀我们吗
Go call my dad, Katie. I think he'd like to hear about this.
去叫我爹 我想他会感兴趣
Who's your dad? He's the sheriff.
你爹是谁 他是警长
Yeah, I think he would like to hear about this.
我想他会乐于知道此事
Come on. Let's just get out of here, Rick.
我们快走吧 瑞克
Kind of hard to tell the villains without a score card.
很难跟这种小混混沟通
Pupper Dog?
小狗狗
Is that you?
是你吗
Pupper Dog.
小狗狗
What are you doing here? Huh, girl?
你在这里做什么
Get off me! Get off me!
离我远点 离我远点
Help me! Please, somebody help me!
救救我 谁来救救我
Help me! Please!
救救我
Yeah, Danny, this is all good stuff. Yeah.
这些都很有用
See what else you can find on him from the N.C.I.C...
看看能否再查到其他资料
and call me back at this number or on my cellular.
然后回这个电♥话♥给我 或打我的手♥机♥
I just examined the girl.
我刚为这女孩检查过
What did you find?
有何发现
Not much until the toxicology report came back.
没有什么 要等毒物反应报告出来
They found trace amounts of
她血中有
an unspecified alkaloid substance in her blood--
不明的生物碱
possibly an opiate derivative--
可能是一种镇静剂
as well as a dangerously
以及过量的
large quantity of something called scopolamine.
名为茛菪碱的物质
Is that the stuff they use for motion sickness?
是晕车药之类的吗
Only in very small dosages. Anything past .2 micrograms...
只能用小剂量 超过零点2毫克
and you've got a very powerful
就产生
anaesthetic with hallucinogenic qualities.
强烈麻木和大量幻觉
It's been in the news lately because Columbian gangs...
新闻曾报导
have been using it in kidnappings to subdue their victims.
哥伦比亚的匪徒用它来进行绑♥架♥
Is it a controlled substance? Yes.
是管制药物吗 是的
You probably have to be a doctor
可能只有医生
or a pharmacist to get ahold of these quantities.
才能拿到一定的剂量
"Richard Odin, also known as Doug Herman,
李奥汀 又叫达赫曼
left A.M.A. In 1986
1986年离开美国医学协会
over questionable-ethics inquiry.
原因是职业道德受到质疑
Did not renew license."
没有更新执照
I'll drive.
我开车
I'm Special Agent Fox Mulder.
我是穆德探员
We're with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我们是联邦调查局
We'd like to speak to Richard Odin.
我们要找李奥汀
Is he in? Just a moment.
他在吗 请稍等
Mr. Odin. Yes.
奥汀先生
We'd like to ask you some questions. May we come inside?
我们想请教你几个问题 可以进来吗
I'm sorry. I can't allow you in this house.
很抱歉 我不能让你们进来
We can get a warrant, if that's what it takes.
有必要我们可申请搜索令
You can... get a warrant, if you'd like,
当然
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表