I don't know.
我不知道
The postmortem on Hal Arden. Did you get it yet?
雅登的验尸报告 你拿到了吗
No, but they promised they'll fax it to me today.
没 他们答应今天传给我
Can we check and see if it's come in?
来了我们可以检查看看吗
Sure. What do you expect to find?
可以 你们想知道什么
I'm not sure exactly.
我还不确定
Why are they questioning him?
为何要盘问他
It's routine procedure.
这是例行程序
Are they gonna want to keep him here?
要留他在这儿吗
You'll have to ask Dr Grago.
你得去问葛医生
Oh, God! If my mother was alive...
如果我妈还活着
How am I suppose to handle this by myself?
我一个人怎么忙的过来
I don't know, Michelle. I have other things to deal with right now.
没办法 我现在有其他的事要忙
Well, so do I. And I'd just like some help, please.
我也是 我只是需要一些帮助 拜托
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Are you the only one on?
只有你一个人
Yes. Upshaw never showed up for work last night.
没错 阿萧昨晚没来上班
Nobody's ever listening to me around here!
周围没人听我的话
I said there was something was going on!
我说过不对劲
I told you it had to do with Mr Arden and Mr Phillips.
这些跟雅登及飞利浦先生有关
Forget it.
算了
Can you please explain to me what's going on around here?
你能跟我解释下 到底是怎么回事吗
Shoo! Shoo!
嘘
Go away! Go, go away!
走开
Leave me alone!
离我远点
Go back! Don't come any closer!
别靠近我
Go back in your room, Dorothy.
回到你的房♥间 桃乐丝
If you need something else I'll send an orderly in to see you.
如果你需要什么 我会派护理员去照顾你
No, no, they're in there. Who?
不要 他们在里面 谁在里面
All of them.
他们全部
There's nobody in your room, Dorothy
你房♥间没半个人 桃乐丝
Here they come! You'll see.
他们来了 你会看到
All right, now. You be nice.
好 你很乖
I don't want any more of your dirty tricks!
我不要你再捣蛋
Is she gonna be all right? Mm.
她会没事吧 嗯
No! No, no, no! I don't... I don't wanna go back in there.
不 不 不 我不要 我不要回去里面
No! No, I don't...
不 不 我不...
It's senile dementia. This is just an episode.
是老人痴呆症 这只是插曲
You leave her be. Don't you touch her!
让她走吧 别想碰她
Now, shoo! Go away! Go away! Don't you get any ideas, mister!
嘘 走开 别想打歪主意 老兄
Excuse me.
失陪
Now don't you follow her!
别跟着她
This is it. Is the toxicology there?
这就是了 是毒物测试报告吗
Yes.
对
Something here shouldn't be here.
上面的一些东西不应该在里面
What's that?
是什么
Ibotenic acid. How did that get in his blood?
伊普单宁酸 血中怎会有这
What's ibotenic acid?
什么是伊普单宁酸
If I'm not mistaken I think it's a kind of poison.
如果我们认错我认为是一种毒药
Mulder...
穆德
Scully, look at this. Hal Arden had
史卡利 看看这个
ibotenic acid in his blood. Somebody poisoned him.
雅登血中有伊普单宁酸 有人对他下毒
Well, not necessarily. This is only a trace amount.
不一定 这只是很微小的剂量
But small amounts have been enough cause hallucinations,
但微量会产生幻觉
which is what a patient is having right now down the hall.
此刻就有个病患有这反应
But where did they get it?
但他们 从哪里拿到的
Excuse me. You've gotta come quickly.
对不起 快跟我来
Oh, my God!
喔 天哪
This is fantastic. What's going on here?
真了不起 这怎么回事
Leo?
李奥
It's incredible.
真不可思议
You've got an Asian orderly working here. What's his name?
这里有个亚裔护理员 他叫什么名字
Uh... Gung, I think. Do you know where he is?
阿刚 我想 你知道他在哪里吗
Somewhere down in the basement.
在地下室吧
Upshaw.
阿萧
You must believe me. I didn't kill him.
你得相信我 我没有杀他
But it's your mushroom crop, isn't it? Yes.
但那是你的磨菇 是不是 是
Who else would have buried him there?
还有谁会把他埋在那里
Why were you growing them?
你种磨菇干嘛
For medicinal purposes.
做药用
Were you feeding them to the residents?
你给居民喂食磨菇吗
Yes. But only in small amounts.
是的 但只是少量
Why?
为什么
Because it makes them feel better.
因为会让他们比较舒服
It makes them feel better or it kills them? No.
比较舒服或害死他们 不是
Exactly what kind of mushrooms are they?
那到底是什么磨菇
It's from my prefecture in my country.
那来自我的国家
They've been used for centuries.
已被食用好几世纪
For what purpose?
做什么用途
In my country our customs are different.
在我国风俗习惯不同
You're not in your country now.
你现在不在你的国家
You're hired here to care for these people under our guidelines.
你受雇依照我们的规定照顾这里的人
Where I come from, many generations live under one roof.
在我的祖国几代同住一堂
As children, our grandparents live with us.
孩提时祖父母与我们同住
We feel a duty to take care of them.
我们觉得有责任照顾他们
It isn't like that in this country.
不像这里
We respect our old people as we respect our ancestors.
我们尊敬长者如同我们尊敬祖先一般
We don't send them away to die, like Stan and Hal.
我们不会把他们送走等死 像史坦和海尔一样
These people are given get excellent medical care.
这些人都得到完善的照护
But they're not treated with respect.
但他们并没有得到尊重
Hal's family never came to visit him once.
海尔家人一次也没来探望
And the orderlies treat the residents worse than dogs.
护理员待他们连狗都不如
No one is mistreated here.
这里没人被虐待
You are not here to see.
你不在所以没看到
All right! Gung, who killed the orderly?
好 阿刚 谁杀了护理员
Who buried him in that room?
谁把他埋在那房♥间
Something has gone very wrong.
有些事非常不对劲
The mushrooms we take to speak with the dead,
我们吃磨菇与逝者交谈
to see our ancestors in the spirit world.
在灵魂世界里朝见祖先
But the spirit in this place is very angry...
但这里的灵魂很生气
..And the souls that died here continue to suffer.
死于此的灵魂继续受苦
And now they have been awakened.
如今他们被唤醒了
Are you saying that a spirit killed this man Upshaw?
你是说某个灵魂杀了阿萧
Yes.
是的
They've taken revenge for their mistreatment.
他们为受虐而展开报复
How are the mushrooms taken?
磨菇怎么使用
Dried, mixed with many herbs, made into powder.
晒干 混合许多草药 制成粉末
I think the first thing we should do is to make sure nobody else takes them from you.
我们应该去确定没有其他人从你这拿走并使用
You check on the other patients.
你去检查其他病患
Gung, come with me. Let's go.
阿刚 跟我来 我们走
Come in, please.
请进
Someone's taken them all.
有人全拿走了
I think you're right. About?
我想你是对的 关于什么
What's been happening here is a result of the medication,
这里的事跟药物有关
but not the medication doctor's given.
但不是葛医生用的那种
Mulder, Mushrooms aren't medication.
穆德 磨菇不是药物
They taste good on burgers but they don't raise the dead.
配汉堡好吃但不会让人复活
Shamans have been using them for centuries
巫医几世纪以来
to gain entrance to the spirit world.
使用他们进入灵魂世界
You've been reading too much Carlos Castaneda.
你看太多奇奇怪怪的书了
All right. Ask any anthropologist, then.
好吧 那么去问人类学家
I know. A shaman gets intoxicated,
我知道 巫医藉此
he has dreams or hallucinations and interprets them.
产生幻觉并诠释他们
I don't think it's any more magical than that.
我不认为那有什么神奇
I don't know how else to explain what's happening here.
我不知道如何解释这里其他的事情
Well, I think if anything these mushrooms are a poison to the system,...
我想磨菇可能毒害了某个生理系统
..And I think that's what killed Hal and Arden.
进而致海尔和雅登于死地
And raped Michelle Charters and killed those two orderlies?
那查特被强♥暴♥跟两个护理员之死呢
Something's been unleashed here, Scully.
某些事尚未解开 史卡利
I don't know how to explain it,
我不知如何解释
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表