I'm here to take care of you, sweet heart.
我是来照顾你的
Watch over you, help you find the way home.
我看顾你 帮你找到归路
I know you're far away from home tonight...
今晚你离家很远
and that where you are is peaceful.
那儿很平静
It'd be nice to stay, but Dana,
令人很想留下来
you must leave here only when it's time.
但时间未到 你不可以离开
I'll be here when you need me, dear.
我随时会在你身边
Excuse me, sir. I have to take some blood.
请让开 我要抽血
Code blue! Crash cart! Crash cart coming in!
急救车来了
Let's get an airway in!
替她插氧气管 她在缺氧
B.P., 80 over 60. Dropping.
血压掉到60了 还在下降
Allright. Let's shock her. Give me the paddles.
用电击 200焦耳
Two hundred joules. Clear? What do we got? Clear.
预备 电击
Got a catheterin. Dropping 80 over...
接下来怎么办? 给她插上导管
Let's go again. 260. Clear? Clear.
再来一次 预备 电击
I didn't expect you here till after visiting hours.
你怎么还在
There was a man. He took Scully's blood. He... Forget him!
有人拿了丹娜的血 算了
Get that gun out of my face! This
别用枪指着我
high-capacity compact Sig-Sauer 40-caliber weapon...
西萨40倍口径
is pointed at your head to stress my insistence...
手♥枪♥指着你的头
that your search for who put
表示我坚持你马上终止
your partner on that respirator desist immediately!
搜寻伤害你伙伴的人
You ignore my call for help and
你不理会我的求助
then you expect me to do what you say? You go to hell!
还要我听话 去死吧
You got him killed! You got her killed.
你害死他 又害死丹娜
That's not going to happen to me.
我不会步他们后尘
You're my tool. You understand?
你是我的工具 明白吗?
I come to you when I need you.
我有需要时便会找你
Right now you're heading
你现在走的方向
in a direction that can lead them right here.
会把他们引来
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
You're not supposed to know. That's the point.
你不该知道 这是关键所在
I owe her more than just sitting around doing nothing.
我欠她太多 不能坐视不理
She was a good solider, Mulder,
她是个好战士
but there is nothing you can do to bring her back.
但你无法令她复活
She's not dead. Listen to you. Listen.
她还没死 你自己听听
You're a damn school boy, Mulder.
你像个无知小学生
You have no idea, no idea!
根本什么都不知道
Okay, then tell me. Tell me!
那就告诉我吧 告诉我
I used to be you.
我以前也像你
I was where you are now, but you're not me, Mulder.
跟你处境一样 但你不是我
I don't think you have the heart.
你没那种勇气
Walk away. Grieve for Scully...
放弃... 祝丹娜安息
and then never look back.
别再回头
You will be able to live with yourself, Mulder,
你便可心安理得
on the day you die.
直到你临终那天
Federal agent!
联邦探员
Federal agent. You know I'm armed. Don't turn around.
我是联邦探员 我有枪 别转过来
Put your gun very slowly on the ground.
慢慢将手♥枪♥放在地上
Put your hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers.
双手放脑后 十指交扣
Turn right towards the machine and put your head on it.
转向右边的机械 头靠在上面
Face me.
面向我
Who wants this?
是谁要的?
Who wants it?
是谁?
All right. Let's go. This way.
我们走 这边
Stay there.
你留下
Wait!
慢着
You want to see what it takes to find the truth, Agent Mulder?
知道追寻真♥相♥的代价是什么 穆德?
You want to know the things I know?
想知道我所知的事情?
I'll attend to this.
让我来处理
Discontinuing the respirator does not necessarily mean...
停止人工呼吸器
pulling the plug and ending her life.
不一定会结束她的生命
Karen Ann Quinlan lived for nine years...
罗嘉伦在拔掉呼吸器
after cessation of mechanical ventilation.
仍存活了9年
I do believe, however, that this
但我不认为
is not the case with your daughter, Mrs. Scully.
这会是你女儿的情况 史卡利太太
My guess is that she's
我估计
been in this state since her disappearance,
她失踪后便一直昏迷
and she will not improve.
她不会好转
Is she below the criteria established in her will? Yeah.
条件在 她所订的遗嘱之下?
It's possible branched DNA
或许基因分支
can be treated with designer antibiotics.
可以靠特制抗生素来医治
Agent Mulder, I don't know
不知你哪儿得来
where you've developed this bizarre diagnosis,
这古怪诊断
but I do believe you're in no position to continue here.
但我不认为你有资格继续...
You've never provided an answer
你说不出
as to why she's here or what's wrong with her.
她如何入院的又有何不妥
We need to study her. She's not a piece of evidence.
我们要研究她 她并非物件
She's here because of unnatural circumstances.
她是因为不寻常情况 才来到这里
She's dying. That's perfectly natural.
她快死了 这是极自然的事
We hide people in these
将她放在这房♥间
rooms because we don't want to look at death.
因为我们不想面对死亡
We have machines prolong a life that should end.
用仪器来延长该结束的生命
That's a much more unnatural
比起她的死因
circumstance than any cause of her death.
这些是更为不自然的
That is very politically correct.
你说来在政♥治♥上正确
That's very human.
是很人道
I love her.
我爱她
And this is right.
这样做是对的
Dana has made our decision.
丹娜已为我们作了决定
Fox?
福克斯
You and Dana had a friendship built on respect.
你和丹娜是互相尊重的朋友
Now in the last year,
去年
I have lost my husband,
我失去了丈夫
and God knows, I don't want to lose my baby girl.
我真不想 连女儿也失去
But like you, I have always respected her.
但我和你一样 很尊重她
Fox, this is a moment for the family,
福克斯 这属于家人的时间
but you can join us, if you want.
你想的话 也可以加入
Read it. It's all there.
看吧 全在这里
If you're having trouble sitting on Mulder,
若你无法驾驭穆德的话
Assistant Director Skinner,
史副局长
I'm sure you know we'd have no trouble. Uhuh.
你知道 我们会有办法的
Yeah, come in.
进来
Sit down.
坐下
I called you up here because of
我找你来是为了
rumors about an incident at the hospital last night.
昨晚在医院发生的一件事
Is this about the tooth that was found in the cafeteria Jell-O?
果冻里面发现的牙齿吗?
The rumor has it that you
听说你牵扯到
were involved in the laundry room? - No, sir.
洗衣间的事 没有
A man was executed, Agent Mulder. I was with Scully.
有人被枪决 我和丹娜在一起
Traces of her blood were found at the scene.
现场发她的血迹
May I see the police report?
可以看警方的报告吗?
There is no police report of this incident, and there is no body.
你清楚此事没有报告或尸体
Since I am unfamiliar with any such incidents,
我根本不知道这事
sir, no. How would I know that?
我怎会清楚?
Knock it off! How does it feel?
别狡辩 你是什么感觉?
Constant denial of everything,
不断否定一切
questions answered with a question.
问题的答案又是问题
I want to know what happened, damn it!
我想知道发生什么事
Him. That's what happened.
他就是你想知道的事
Cancer Man. He's responsible for what happened to Scully!
那老烟枪 害史卡利成这样
How do you know that? It's a rumor. Who is he?
你怎么知道? 是谣言 他是什么人?
It's not your... Oh, you can have it all!
跟你无关...
You can have my badge. You
警徽和X档案都可以给你
can have the X-Files. Just tell me where he is.
只要告诉我他在哪里
And then what? He sleeps with the fishes?
然后怎样? 把他喂鱼吃?
We're not the Mafia, Mulder.
我们不是黑♥手♥党♥
I know it's easy to forget, but we work for the Department of Justice.
我们是执法人员
That's what I want.
我就是要去执法
Agent Scully was a fine officer.
史卡利是个好探员
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表