but you will not enter this building.
但你们仍不能进来
Well, how's that?
为什么
Because you're meat eaters.
因为你们是肉食者
And the buildings, our houses and
不能让你们亵渎
our kitchens cannot be desecrated by your presence.
这些建筑 房♥子还有厨房♥
I believe I am well within my religious rights to prevent it.
在宗教权利保护范围内 我可以拒绝你们
Yes. But you can't hide
是的 但是如果犯法
behind your rights if a crime has been committed.
宗教权利也保护不了你们
Have I been accused of a crime?
有人说我犯罪了吗
We can always determine that elsewhere.
我们可在别处断定
Can you step outside, please, sir?
请你出来 先生
Can you step outside, Mr. Odin? We're placing you under arrest.
请你出来 奥汀先生 我们要逮捕你
Are you familiar with a substance called scopolamine, Mr. Odin?
你知道一种 称为茛菪碱的物质吗
Are you familiar with bovine growth hormones...
那你知道对肉牛和乳牛
and the inhumane treatment of beef and dairy cattle--
残忍♥的处理方式吗
just answer the question, Mr. Odin.
回答问题 奥汀先生
Yes, I know it.
是的 我知道
But I've never prescribed it or administered it.
但我从未用过 或开过这处方
Have you ever ordered others to do so?
你曾叫其他人做过吗
No.
没有
Do your religious beliefs preclude you from exacting revenge,
你的信仰禁止报仇吗
either physically or psychically,
对那些不认同你们的人
on those who might not share them?
不管是生理 或心理上的报复
The barbarians will one day be cleansed from the Earth.
残暴的人将被净化
Answer the question. You did it,
你回答 是你做的
didn't you? You did something to those kids.
对不 你对那些孩子下手
Sheriff, I've already had to go through this once with your kid.
警长 我们已经和你的小孩做过了
If you'll just take a walk--
请你先出去走走
Hey, Sheriff. Could you come here for a minute?
警长 能来一下吗
You know, for a holy man,
以一个宗教人士来说
you've got quite a knack for pissing people off.
你还真会令人发怒
We've got problems down the street.
大街上有状况
Keep your minds open to the wisdom of the Guides.
敞开心胸 接受智慧的领导者
We don't care about the wisdom of the Guides.
我们不在乎你那智慧的领导者
All we ask is that you listen.
我们只希望你们聆听
All right, man. Let's do it.
好吧 兄弟 动手吧
End the slaughter. The rights of the just must be protected.
停止屠宰 保护正义
Just as the barbarism must cease.
就像是野蛮必须终止
Violence against nature begets violence against man.
破坏自然 就是引发暴♥力♥于人
How about a little cow blood?
那么来些牛血如何
What do you think you're doing?
你以为你在干什么
Get out of here. Get! Get!
给我滚开 滚
You the F.B.I. Agents? Yes.
你是联邦探员吗 是的
I have something I'd like to show you.
我有东西要给你看
This pasture land...
这以前
belonged to my granddad.
是我祖父的牧场
He bought it in 1♥8♥9♥0.
他在1♥8♥9♥0年买♥♥的
He died right over there,
他就在那里去世
next to that cattle pen.
牛栏旁边
Eighty two years old.
82岁
just fell off the tractor one morning.
有天早上 从牵引机摔下来
My dad worked this piece for the next 40 years.
我父亲接手 经营了40年
And I put in 25 myself before I decided to call it quits.
然后我投入了25年 直到我决定关场
Sold it for 80 times what my granddad paid.
以80倍我祖父的买♥♥价卖♥♥出
Why did you sell it? Business changed.
为何要卖♥♥掉 这一行变了
People changed too.
人也变了
In what way? Competition.
哪方面 竞争
Used to get by with 50 milk cows.
过去养50头乳牛
Now you gotta have 500.
现在得养500头才行
Used to turn them out to pasture.
过去赶牛到牧草地
Now you keep them in pens and grain-feed them.
现在养在牛栏喂食谷物
You said you wanted to show us something.
你说要让我们看些东西
You're looking at it.
就是这个
See those men over there?
看到那些人吗
Well, they're injecting the cattle with something called B.S.T.
他们在帮牛注射
Bovine Somatotropin.
BST牛只生长激素
A genetically engineered growth hormone.
一种基因改造生长贺尔蒙
Yeah. Shoot them up and a cow will produce...
对牛注射
ten percent more milk.
乳牛会增加百分之十的乳量
Feed it to beef cattle, and more meat on the hoof.
喂食肉牛 则增加更多的肉
Changed the business.
改变了这一行
Changed a whole lot of things.
改变了很多事
How do you mean?
你的意思是
Well, that, uh, fracas in town this afternoon--
下午镇里面的骚乱
ten, even five years ago never would have happened.
10年 甚至5年前 都不会发生
People around here have changed.
这里的人变了
You know, gotten mean, spiteful.
变得暴躁 互相怀恨
Dog eat dog.
狗咬狗
We had seven rapes here last year--
去年这里发生7宗强♥暴♥案
by high school boys.
是高中生干的
Well, that, uh--
这次孩子
This business of the kids being found in the woods.
在树林被发现的事
Well, I think that you're going
我想你会发现
to find it all comes from the same root source.
全都来自同一来源
The growth hormone?
指生长贺尔蒙吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
But those hormones have been proven safe.
但那已经过食品药物管理局
They've been cleared by the F.D.A.
验证安全的
Says who?
谁说的
The government?
政♥府♥吗
I don't know, Doc.
我不知道 医生
I'm losing oil pressure like crazy. I don't know what's going on.
漏油漏的很厉害 不知道怎么会这样
How far are we from the airport?
离机场还有多远
We're not going to make it.
我们撑不了那么远
I'm gonna have to find some place to put it down.
得找个地方迫降
Look out!
小心
We're still trying to I.D. The pilot.
我们仍在辨认驾驶员
What about the second body?
第二具尸体是谁
That's Dr. Jerald Larson.
是杰洛拉森医生
Did you know him? Yeah.
你认识他吗 是的
He delivered my kid.
他接生过我的孩子
There's something else over here I want you to see.
这里还有些发现 你们来看看
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like the doctor may have been delivering more than babies.
看起来这医生可能不只接生婴儿
That's why I brought you out here.
所以我才要你们来
Any clue what this is about?
知道这怎么回事吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
jerry Larson was a pillar in this community.
杰洛拉森是镇里的支柱
He was the last of the country doctors.
仅存的乡村医生
Well, wherever he was coming from,
不管他从哪里来
I'd say that was one hell of a house call.
那是个致命的出诊
You don't think this has
你认为这跟
anything to do with what happened to those kids?
那些孩子有关
I think we'll know more once we find out what this is.
一旦查出这是什么 我们就会了解更多
You're sure?
你确定?
Both kids?
两个孩子都是
No, that's okay. I'm sure you're correct. Thank you very much.
不 我想你是对的 非常谢谢你
Scully. You're not gonna believe this.
史卡利 你不会相信这事
You found a connection between
镇外和这里
the out-of-town kids and the kids abducted here--
被掳走的孩子
Every one of them was delivered
每一个都是由拉森医生
and treated through childhood by Dr. Larson.
负责接生及童年医疗
Yeah, the printouts we found
手提箱内的资料
in the briefcase were mostly shipping orders...
是提单
along with a list of credit card numbers,
以及信♥用♥卡♥号♥码清单
each number corresponding to a card in the victim's family.
每一个号♥码 对应一个受害者的家庭
Why would he carry a list of credit card numbers?
他怎么会带信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
I don't know. Maybe to track them...
可能是要追踪吧
the way credit card companies track stolen cards.
发卡公♥司♥ 追踪失卡的方法
But why? And what was he treating them for?
但是为什么呢 他又要医他们什么呢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表