..and regrettably exposed my identity to associates of yours.
还在你同事面前暴露身份
Yes, I know.
是 我知道
And you can trust them as you trust me, I promise.
但你可以像相信我一样相信他们 我保证
Dead men can't keep promises.
死人不能保证
The next time, the blood and regret could be yours.
下一次 流血与后悔的可能就是你
I'm not at your beck and call, Agent Mulder.
你不能当我随传随到 穆德
I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by helping you.
帮你我得不到什么 反而失去所有
Promise you won't contact me again unless absolutely necessary.
希望你保证除非绝对必要不会再联络我
I promise.
我保证
Frank, are your lights on? Ours just went...
法兰 你那边灯亮着吗 我们的刚...
Hi. We're here to transfer Chester Ray Banton.
嗨 我们是来转送班顿的
I have orders he's being transferred tomorrow.
命令说是明天才转送他
Due to the power outage, there's been a change of plans.
因为停电 计划改变了
No one's supposed to go in there!
那里不准进去
Here.
这里
Quickly.
赶快
Who are you?
你们是谁
No. Don't do this.
别这样
Please, no. No, don't. Leave me alone.
拜托 不要 别碰我
What did you find out, Scully?
查出了什么吗 史卡利
Richmond PD had two officers outside.
外面有两个里士满警局的人
They didn't see anybody come in.
他们没看见有人进来
The nurse said there were three men.
护士说有3个人
Three?
3个
The power was disconnected at a substation two blocks away.
电力在两条街外的 变电所中断了
Somebody posing as a city engineer.
有人说自己是工程师
Somebody who knew how
他知道如何
to take it off the grid without affecting surrounding facilities.
不影响周围设施断电
Somebody from the government coming for Dr Banton?
政♥府♥派人来捉班顿博士吗
Being paranoid doesn't mean he's wrong.
有神经病不表示会说假话
But my guess is they failed, and Dr Banton's on the loose.
但我猜他失败了 而班顿博士逃走了
That's what Detective Ryan thinks. I just saw her.
莱恩探长也是这样想 我刚看到她
She was in charge of his transfer and arraignment.
是她负责班顿博士的转送和传讯
She's in some pretty hot water.
现在麻烦大了
Maybe that was an appointment he wasn't meant to keep. Let's go.
或许那是她不打算赴的约 走吧
Where? Mulder, wait. Where are we going?
等等 穆德 要去哪里
You heard what Dr Banton said last night.
昨晚你听过班顿博士说的
He said a lot of things. Put yourself in his head.
他说了很多事 站在他的立场想想看
He hasn't killed himself only because
他不自杀的唯一原因是
he's afraid of releasing the dark matter.
因为他怕死后会释放那黑暗物质
That's just a theory, and a pretty wild one at that.
那只是个理论 而且太难以相信了
Whether or not Dr Banton is actually telling the truth,
不论班顿博士说的是否真实
he believes he is.
他自己是相信的
And so does whoever tried to take him last night.
还有昨晚 那些想带走他的人
All he's tried to do is control this thing.
他一直想控制那东西
He'll go to the one place where he thinks he can do that.
他会去能让他控制那东西的 地方
And we gotta get there first.
我们得早他一步
Don't turn on the light, Chris, unless you wanna die.
别开灯 克里斯 除非你想死
Chester, what the hell is going on?
班顿 你在搞什么鬼
The FBI are looking for you. Where have you been?
联邦调查局在找你 你去了哪
There's no time to explain. Just come with me.
没时间解释了 跟我来
What's this about? Talk to me.
是什么事 告诉我
We found the dark matter, Chris. It's real.
找到了黑暗物质 是真的
What are you talking about? Don't you understand? I'm it.
你在说什么 你不懂吗 就是我
It's... It's in me. The accident?
在我身体里 是那意外吗
They're coming for me.
他们要来捉我
We have to destroy this thing before they get here.
我们要在之前毁灭它
No! You can't go back in there!
不能再进去
Police! I'm placing you under arrest, Dr Banton.
警♥察♥ 你被捕了 班顿博士
A lot of people will die if you do this. Step against the wall, sir.
这样做会死很多人 靠向墙壁 先生
I'm begging you. I don't wanna hurt you.
我求你 我不想伤害你
I said step against the wall.
我叫你靠向墙壁
Now!
马上
I'm sorry.
对不起
Let's go. We don't have much time.
走吧 没有时间了
Chester! No matter what they say to you later,...
班顿 不论以后他们对你说什么
..you're doing the right thing.
你做的是对的
Lock it up, Chris.
克里斯 快上锁
All right. Let's get the accelerator on line.
启动加速器吧
I'm afraid not, Chester.
我不能 班顿
You can do it, Chris. I can.
可以的 克里斯 我可以
But I'm not.
但我不会
No! Chris, tell me you're not working for them.
克里斯 难道你在为他们工作
Wish I could, Chester. You son of a bitch!
希望我不是 班顿 你这该死的
Careful. We don't want you to hurt yourself.
小心 我们不要你伤到自己
I'll die before I'll let them use me!
在被利用之前我会先死
You're lightning in a bottle, Chester.
你已是瓮中之鳖
We're not about to let you die.
我们不会让你死的
Chris, don't do this. Listen to me!
别这样做 听我说
This is wrong!
这是错的
You're making a terrible mistake!
你犯了大错
I've got him. He's not goin' anywhere till you pick him up.
我捉到他了 你们到达之前他哪儿都去不了
Chris!
克里斯
Chris? Chris! What's happening?
发生什么事
Chris! Chris...
克里斯
Mulder, that's Detective Ryan's car. I was afraid of this.
是莱恩探长的车 我就是怕这个
Mulder.
穆德
Dammit.
可恶
What's that noise?
是什么声音?
It's the accelerator.
是加速器
Mulder!
穆德
Scully, look at this.
来看这个
He must have killed her and then killed himself.
他一定是杀了她 然后自杀
He couldn't have. This chamber's been sealed from the outside.
不会的 这个舱房♥是从外面密闭的
By who?
谁关的呢
Agent Mulder.
穆德探员
I thought you agreed not to contact me again about this.
你不是保证 不会因为此事再联络我
You lied to me. About?
你骗我 什么
About Chester Ray Banton. You knew who he was.
关于班顿的事 你知道他是谁
And you used me to lead you to him.
你利用我带领你找到他
You contacted me, Agent Mulder.
是你联络我的 穆德探员
I won't be your stalking-horse, or the government's.
我不是你们的工具 也不想被政♥府♥利用
You seem to be mistaken
你似乎弄错
about how much control you exercise over this arrangement.
你对安排此事的掌控程度
You killed Dr Banton!
你杀了班顿博士
Have you lost your mind? The nurse identified you.
你疯了吗 医院的护士认出你了
A young detective is dead because of you.
一个年青的警探因你而死
Who do you answer to?!
你是为谁工作的
Despite my loyalty to my predecessor,...
虽然我对前辈很忠诚
..I've never made you any promises.
但我从未向你做过任何保证
All right. Promise me somethin' right now.
现在向我保证
Promise me this'll be our last meeting. We're finished.
保证这是最后一次会面 我们完了
You're choosing a dangerous time to go it alone, Agent Mulder.
你选择了很危险的时间独♥立♥作业 穆德探员
Mulder!
穆德
I didn't kill him.
我没有杀他
The mourners are invited to
莱恩的家人邀请
pay their respects to the family at the Ryan home.
哀悼的人们来凭吊
How are you doin'? I'm not sure how to feel about this, Mulder.
你好吗 我不知怎样去想这件事
She was my student, and she came to me for help.
她是我学生 她来找我帮忙的
I know it must be hard. This shouldn't have happened.
我能体会 不应该发生的
This never should have happened.
绝不应该发生的
I'm sorry I'm late. I got hung up at the Richmond PD.
对不起我迟到了 我被警♥察♥拦下来
Doing what? A missingperson report was filed...
做什么 今早有一个失踪人口报告
..by a Dr Morris West, a physicist affiliated with Polarity Magnetics.
是在两极磁学的 摩瑞斯博士报的案
I'm not sure I follow you.
我听不太懂
Dr Christopher Davey hasn't been
克利斯博士在班顿失踪后
seen or heard from since Banton disappeared.
没人见过或听过他
Do they have any leads? No. None.
有头绪吗 没有
But you do?
但是你有
What if it wasn't Banton we saw in the particle accelerator?
如果在分子加速器里面的人 不是班顿呢
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表