in a cold environment, most likely water.
最有可能是水中
For the record, it is my opinion that,...
在此记录我的观点
..Outside of child homicide, which may be more tragic,...
除了孩童被杀这种悲惨的事件外
..This is one of the most
这是最令人发指
angry and dehumanising murders imaginable.
最惨无人道的凶杀案
Mm-mm, I just don't know.
我不知道
Look at each man carefully.
仔细看每一个人
He's none of those guys. He was ordinary.
他不是那些人中的一员 他很平常
He didn't look like no freak.
一点都不像个变♥态♥
Do you remember what kind
记得他开什么型号♥的车吗?
of car he was driving, what colour it was?
是什么颜色
I think it was white.
我想是白色的
OK, you can go. Just leave
你可以走了
a number and address where you can be reached.
记得留下电♥话♥和地址
You gonna catch this guy? We'll catch him.
你们会捉到那家伙吗? 会的
Might be a good week to
好好的放一个
take that paid vacation the boss owes you.
老板给你的假
Yeah. Right
好的
If this guy looks regular and doesn't have a record,
这家伙看上去很普通 又没有前科
he's gonna be near impossible to find.
很难找到人
Until he kills again, or until we can determine what drives him.
除非他再下手 或是找出他的动机
I read your profile.
我看了分♥析♥
Sounds like he can't make it with women.
似乎是个无法和女人做♥爱♥的家伙
It would explain the hooker.
所以找妓♥女♥
The hooker was just convenient. He's after trophies.
找妓♥女♥只是巧合 他要的是别的
His victim was a young, attractive woman.
死者是年轻女子
The corpses he dug up were young women.
被挖出的尸体都是年轻女子
What's fueling his need?
他想要什么呢
What's important about the hair and fingernails to him?
头发和指甲 对他有什么意义
It's as if it's not enough that they're dead,
好像她们死还不够
he's also gotta defile them.
还要把她们亵渎
There's a deeper psychosis here.
是个较深层次的心理犯罪
It's an unfathomable hatred of women,
是难以理解的仇恨女性
probably going back to his mother.
可能追朔到他的母亲
I'd say she's pretty fried at him, too.
她一定对他非常苛刻
I think we should call all
看来应该到这一带
the psychiatric facilities in the area...
每个心理机构去调查
..And ask if they have any patients with similar pathologies.
看看有没有这种问题的病患
This kind of a monster isn't made overnight.
这种魔鬼不是一天养成的
He's been developing this fetish for years.
那种病态已经发展好几年了
The necessity of the story
几乎在每个文化中
myth in a culture is almost universal.
都会有些神话故事
We think of myths as things that entertain or instruct.
我们认为神话是故事或寓言
But their deeper purpose
但其实深层的目的
is often to explain, or make fanciful,...
是要说明或幻化
..Desires, wishes or behaviour
社会所不容的欲望
that society would otherwise deem unacceptable.
希望或行为
Because they are conveyed in a wrapping of untruth - the story -
因为神话故事都经过包装
these thoughts become harmless.
这些思想就变成无害
Take, for example, the stories we recite to our children.
比如说我们 告诉小孩子的故事
Snow White, Alice in Wonderland...
白雪公主 爱丽丝梦游仙境
The subtextual themes,when the Queenorders "Off with her head!"
当女王下指令 "砍掉她的头"
..Or the Prince awakens Sleeping Beauty with a kiss,...
或是睡美人被王子吻醒
..Are what Freud would describe as death-wish imaginings.
潜在的主题就是弗洛伊德描述的死亡幻想
Excuse me. I'm in your mythology class.
对不起 我是你神话课的同学
Uhhuh? My name's Donnie.
我是唐尼 坐在后几排
I sit a couple of rows over. Maybe you've seen me.
你可能见过我
Uh, I don't know. I... I know. You sit up front.
我不认识你... 我认识你 你坐在前面
I just...
我只是
See, I... I was going to my car and I saw you... and...
我正要去开车 然后看见了你
Did he ask us to read chapters 10 and 11,
老师要我们看第10和11章
or 11 and 12?
还是11和12章
Oh... I... uh, I think it was, uh...
应该是...
It was chapters 10 and 11. Oh, thanks.
第10和11章 谢谢
I have to go now.
我要走了
Don't go. Let go of the door.
别走 让我出去
Help! Someone! Help!
救命 人来救我呀
Hello? It's me.
哈啰 是我
They've arrested somebody they think may be our guy.
他们捉到一个人 应该是我们在找的家伙
I'll get dressed.
我这就穿衣服
He's got a history of assault.
他有攻击行为的纪录
911 call came in from a security officer who saw it happen.
一个守卫目睹事件 报的案
She hurt him pretty bad.
他被伤得很严重
Yeah, he's definitely our guy.
就是这家伙
Who cut him? A working girl.
谁弄伤他的 一个妓♥女♥
They're all carrying knives since what happened.
事情发生后 她们都带着刀
I'm Agent Mulder. Have you been read your rights?
我是穆德探员 知道你的权利吗
I paid her the money, then she hauls out this knife.
我付钱给她 她却拔出刀
What am I supposed to do? I smacked her a couple of times.
我该怎么做? 我打了她几下
Self-defence. Self-defence...
纯属自卫
He's not our guy. I thought we had him.
不是他 我以为捉到了
We're back to square one.
又回到原点
Mulder, can I have a minute with you?
穆德 可以谈谈吗
I'll wait out front.
我在前面等你
I might better drive this
要是能专注于证据
investigation if I could focus on the evidence.
我应该可以好好主导调查
What do you suggest? That I take the body back to Washington.
你想说什么 把尸体带回华盛顿
I could run it through the fingerprint lab. Those guys...
可以化验指纹 他们
Scully, if you're having
要是调查这案子有困难
trouble with this case, I want you to tell me.
我要你直接告诉我
I'm not, Mulder. I'd understand.
不是的 穆德 我会理解的
I mean, it's not exactly easy to stomach. I'm fine.
我意思是这很难接受 我可以的
Really... I just think we're a long way from catching this guy.
我只是觉得 离破案还很远
If we could get a print, we'd have something to focus on.
要是有指纹 我们就有有迹可循
Right now we're at a standstill.
我们现在是在原地踏步
I think it's a good idea.
我认为是个好主意
I just don't want you to think you have to hide anything from me.
我只是不想你有事瞒着我
I've seen agents with 20 years'
我见过从警二十几年老手
field experience fall apart on cases like this.
对这种案件也束手无策
I'm fine. I can handle it.
我没事 我能处理好
Hey...
嘿
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
You talking to me? Yeah.
你在和我说话吗 是的
Were those FBI agents?
他们是FBI探员吗
Yeah.
对
What were they asking you?
他们问你什么了
They thought I was some freak who's been diggin' up corpses!
他们以为 我是挖尸体的变♥态♥
Man, I'm in enough trouble already.
我现在麻烦缠身
What were their names?
他们叫什么名字
Who? The younger agents.
谁 年轻的那个
Oh... Uh, I don't remember his name.
我不记得了
She was Scully. Like that baseball announcer.
她是史卡利 像棒球播音员
Let's go, Mr Pfaster.
走吧 法斯特先生
Go where? Lady's dropped the charges against you.
去哪儿 那女孩撤回告诉
They're letting you out as
你和心理辅♥导♥社工谈过
soon as you talk to a psychiatric social worker.
就让你走
At first glance, there's not much to work with.
初步调查 没什么进展
Satin doesn't hold a print real well.
找不到清楚的指纹
There may be a latent in these blood stains.
血迹上面可能有隐约的指纹
I suspect the killer wore gloves.
可能凶手戴了手套
Well, the body was on my flight, so it should be here soon.
尸体已运上飞机 很快就到了
We'll take a look. How long are you in town, Agent Scully?
我们再看看 史卡利探员 你们会待多久?
I have a flight back to
今晚要坐飞机去明尼亚波利
Minneapolis booked for tonight, but, um... I might cancel.
但可能会取消
I've put all other work aside.
所有工作 都先放一边了
Thanks.
谢谢
You think that you find a way to deal with these things.
你以为你会有办法解决这些事
In med school you develop a clinical detachment to death.
在医学院你就有 临床时淡泊死亡的态度
In your FBI training you are confronted with cases,...
在调查局的训练中 你面对许多案件
..The most violent and terrible cases.
都是最暴♥力♥与恐怖的案子
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表