Agent Krycek was the last
他是杜恩死前
person with Duane Barry befrore he died.
最后一位接触过的人
He was also the last person
也是缆车操作员失踪前
to see the tram operator before he disappeared.
最后见过的人
When I got to the top of Skyland Mountain...
当我赶到星空山顶
I saw an unmarked helicopter working the area.
我看到一架不明直升机
I believe that Agent Krycek gave away the where abouts...
我相信可赛克探员泄漏了
of Duane Barry and Agent Scully to whoever he's working with.
杜恩跟史卡利的行踪 给雇用他的人
And who is that? I don't know.
那人是谁 我不知道
The military? Some covert organization within the government?
军方 某个政♥府♥秘密组织
Whoever it is that the man who smokes those cigarettes works for.
总之 就是抽烟者为其工作的人
Why? Because Agent Scully got too close...
为什么 因为史探员太深入
to whatever it is they're trying to deny.
他们想掩饰的秘密
Because she had hard and damning evidence...
因为她有那块该死的铁证
that metallic implant in her possession.
金属追踪器 在她的手里
Or because her termination...
或是因为解决她
would prevent further involvement with me and my work.
可以阻止我进一步的追查
Do you think Agent Scully's dead?
你认为史探员死了吗
I don't know.
我不知道
How far do you think they'd go?
你认为他们会怎么做
What do you know about Agent Krycek?
你对可赛克探员了解多少
I didn't give him the assignment. I only...
这任务不是我派给他的
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Agent Krycek didn't show up for work this morning.
可赛克探员今天早上没有来上班
His home number has been disconnected.
他家电♥话♥也打不通
That's it? He's gone?
就这样 他走了
He just disappears into the wood work? So it would appear.
他就这样从人间蒸发 所以事情很明显
Who are these people who can murder with impunity,
谁是可以杀人无罪
and we can't do anything about it?
而我们却一筹莫展的人呢
Let it go, Agent Mulder. Like hell.
让这件事过去吧 让这件事见鬼去吧
There's nothing you can do. What can you do about it?
你无能为力 那你能做什么
There's only one thing that I can do, Agent Mulder.
只有一事我可以做 穆德探员
As of right now, I'm reopening the X-files.
从今起 我重开X档案
That's what they fear the most.
那是他们最害怕的事
Agent Mulder? Thank you for calling me.
穆德探员 谢谢你来电
I'm sorry I don't have better news.
抱歉 没什么好消息
Do you know something? Is Dana okay?
你知道些什么吗
I don't know anything more about it.
没有进一步的消息
I know you're doing all you can.
我知道你尽力了
I had that dream again last night, about Dana being taken away.
我昨晚又梦到 丹娜被劫持
I can't tell you how it scares me.
我怕得无法形容
It's probably scarier when you stop having the dream.
不再作梦或许会更令人害怕
Don't you think?
不是吗
I found this.
我找到这条项链
That's something I... I never considered about her.
这是我无法与她 联想在一起的东西
If she was... If she was such a skeptic...
如果她是无神论者
why did she wear that?
她为何要戴这个
I gave it to her on her 15th birthday.
这是15岁生日 我送给她的
Don't you want to keep it?
你不想保存它吗
When you find her, You give it to her.
当你找到她时 交还给她
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表