I heard him gagging in there.
我听见他窒息
He couldn't breathe. No one... No one...
不能呼吸
He said you choked him. No one is to interrogate the suspect.
他说你掐他脖子 谁也不能盘问他
Except you? Except me.
除了你 除了我
Did you ask him about Scully? Yep.
你有问到史卡利吗 有
What'd he say? He started whistling "Stairway to Heaven".
他怎么说 他用口哨吹"天堂之路"
Keep an eye on him. Okay.
看好他 好的
You got Duane Barry? Yes, sir.
你捉到了杜恩 是 长官
Agent Mulder, You disobeyed my direct order.
穆德探员 你违抗了我的命令
Call the paramedics!
叫医护人员
What happened? He was gagging.
什么事 他不能呼吸
Duane. Duane.
杜恩 杜恩
Duane.
杜恩
Coming through.
请让开
Respirations? Hmm, nothing.
有没有呼吸 没有
Start C.P.R.
实施心肺复苏术
Ready? Go. One, two, three, four, five.
准备好了吗 一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three...
一 二 三...
Excuse me.
请问...
I'm Agent Mulder. I'd like a copy of this man's autopsy report.
我是穆德探员 我要一份他的验尸报告
I'm sorry. It's still incomplete.
对不起 还没完成
Are you the pathologist? Yes.
你是病理学家吗 我是
Can I ask what your preliminary findings are?
能请教你的初步发现吗
Um, second-degree burns on the face...
脸部二级灼伤
contusions about the neck, bruised larynx.
颈部挫伤 喉部有瘀痕
If I had to list cause of death at this point,
要我判断其死因的话
I'd have to say asphyxiation.
我会说是窒息而亡
Were you expecting something else?
你认为有其他原因吗
You haven't run a toxicological yet?
做过毒物检测了吗
They should be finished shortly.
应该快完成了
I'd be interested to see what you find.
我很想知道结果
When will it be on file? Later this morning.
何时会有档案 中午以前
I'd like a copy as soon as possible, please.
我想尽快要份副本
Well, I'm sorry.
对不起
You'll have to go through regular military channels.
你得依循军方的正式申请程序
What do you mean, "Military"?
"军方"是什么意思
You're not F.B.I.? Quantico's under military jurisdiction.
你不是联邦调查局吗 匡提科属军方管辖
There wasn't an F.B.I. Pathologist available this morning.
今早找不到调查局的验尸官
Skinner's expecting my report on the Duane Barry incident.
副局长在等杜恩的报告
What do I tell him?
我该怎么说
The truth. What do you mean?
照实说 什么意思
Confirm Mulder's version of events. You've earned his trust.
配合穆德的版本 你已经得到他的信任
The object now is to preserve it. For how much longer?
要维持下去 要维持多久
Until your assignment is completed.
直至任务完成为止
If Mulder's such a threat, why not eliminate him?
如果穆德是个威胁 为何不做掉他
That's not policy.
策略不是这样
It's not?
不是这样
After what you had me do?
你吩咐我做的事 又怎么说
Kill Mulder and you risk
杀死穆德反而会
turning one man's religion into a crusade.
制♥造♥更多的敌人
What about Scully?
那史卡利呢
We've taken care of that. How?
我们已经解决了 怎么解决的
We tell you only what you need to know.
这点你不用知道
I think I have a right to know. You have no rights...
我有权知道
only orders to be carried out.
你没有权利 只有要去执行的任务
If you have a problem with that, we'll make other arrangements.
如果你对此有意见 我们会另作安排
"Victim appears to have expired from prolonged hypoxemia...
死者似乎因为 长时间血氧过低而死
secondary to asphyxiation.
其次是窒息
Of several possible etiologies,
有许多因素
the most likely is strangulation...
主要是勒杀
due to the presence of contusions and a bruised larynx".
由颈部的挫伤 和喉部的瘀伤可以推测
Do you want to speak to this, Agent Mulder?
有话说吗 穆德探员
I didn't kill him, if that's what you're suggesting.
我没杀他 如果你认为是的话
But you attacked him?
但你攻击过他
I was interrogating him about Agent Scully.
我在盘问他史探员的事
He wasn't cooperating, so I pushed him.
他不合作 所以我推撞他
And you lost control?
然后你失去控制
Momentarily, but then I left the room.
很短暂 随后我离开房♥间
He was very much alive. I spoke to him.
他当时很好 我跟他谈过话
Agent Krycek spoke to him.
克探员也跟他谈过话
Agent Krycek says he entered
可赛克探员说他是因为
the room because the suspect was gagging.
嫌犯呼吸困难才进房♥间的
Is Agent Krycek asserting that I killed him too?
他也说 是我杀杜恩的吗
No. He corroborates your story.
不 他证实了你的说词
But the fact is, we've got a dead suspect, Agent Mulder...
但事实是嫌犯死了 穆德探员
and no other plausible cause of death.
而且没有其他合理的原因
O.P.C. Wants the both of you to take a lie detector test.
纪律组要你们去测谎
You are to report there immediately.
你马上去报到
There is another plausible cause of death.
还有另一个合理的死因
Which is?
是什么
Poisoning by injection or ingestion.
注射或吞服毒药致死
Poisoning?
中毒
You won't find that on the navy pathologist's report.
这点你在军方的验尸报告上找不到
What are you saying, Agent Mulder?
你的意思是
That the autopsy is incomplete,
验尸报告不完整
that the military covered up the toxicological findings.
军方隐瞒毒物检验结果
And why would they do that?
他们为什么要这么做
Because they know where Scully is.
因为他们知道史卡利的下落
Why are you so paranoid, Mulder?
为何你这么偏执 穆德
Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I find it hard to trust anybody.
我不知道 也许是因为 我觉得没有人可信任
Alex. Alex, can I borrow your car keys?
艾力 可以跟你借车吗
Why? Where are you going? There's somebody I gotta see.
你要去哪里 我得去见一个人
But we're scheduled at O.P.C...
我们约好去...
I know. Just give me the keys, please.
车钥匙给我 拜托
Thanks.
谢谢
You wasted a trip, Mr. Mulder.
你白跑一趟 穆德先生
There's nothing the senator can do for you now. What?
参议员帮不上你的忙 什么
Not without committing political suicide. Why?
帮了你会断送政♥治♥前途
Do they have something on him?
他们有议员的把柄吗
They have something on everyone, Mr. Mulder.
他们有每个人的把柄 穆德先生
The question is when they'll use it.
问题是他们何时会用
I need his help. No one can help you now.
我需要他协助 现在没人可以帮你
Your channels of appeal and recourse are closed.
你求助的管道已被封闭
Your predecessor could have helped me.
你的前辈必会帮我
You know, don't you?
你知道内情 对不对
You know what's happened to her.
你知道她的遭遇 穆德先生
This reaches beyond any of us, Mr. Mulder. Even my predecessor.
这事我们都无能为力 即使是我的前辈
I want an answer!
我要答案
Why kill Duane Barry if there was nothing to hide?
如果没什么需要掩饰 为何要杀杜恩
You mean the government?
你是指政♥府♥
There are no answers for you, Mr. Mulder.
不会有答案给你的
They only have one policy:
他们只有一个策略
Deny everything.
否认一切
This is a serious allegation, Agent Mulder.
这是严重指控 穆德探员
Only so far as it is true.
但如今它是事实
"Agent Krycek was hired or suborned by an outside agency...
可赛克探员受雇外部组织
to impede a federal investigation and may be responsible...
来阻碍联邦案件调查 并可能涉及
for the death of a suspect in a capital murder case"?
一名嫌犯 在医院被谋杀的案件
It goes on.
还有
"And the possible murder
以及涉嫌杀害
of the tram operator at Skyland Mountain".
星空山缆车操作员
There's a lot of blood on this document, Agent Mulder.
文件上有很多血腥指控
Are you standing behind this going on the record? Yes, sir.
你坚持记录上所载的吗 是的 长官
Well, then you'd damn well better have the facts to back it up.
那你最好有 相当的证据来支持你
I need to see Agent Krycek, immediately.
我要找可赛克探员 马上
I can't protect you, Agent Mulder.
我无法保护你 穆德探员
Past a point, this'll become a larger Bureau matter.
事情超过某种程度 就会演变成内部大事
All right. What do you got?
好吧 你有何发现
I found this in Agent Krycek's car.
我在可赛克车上发现这个
He doesn't smoke.
他不抽烟
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表