Hello
喂
My father's dead, Scully.
我父亲死了 丹娜
Where are you?
你在哪里
They shot him... and he's dead.
他们开枪杀他 他死了
Mulder, where are you? Just tell me where you are.
穆德 你在哪里 告诉我你在哪里
I'm on the Vineyard.
我在葡萄园
Who shot him, Mulder?
是谁开的枪 穆德
I don 't know.
不知道
Mulder, were you arguing?
你们有争吵吗
I didn't do it, Scully. He was trying to tell me something.
不是我做的 他正想告诉我一些事
Mulder,listen to me
穆德 听我说
Mulder, I believe you. Just listen to me.
我相信你 听我说
You've got to get out of there.You have to leave immediately.
你必须离开那里 马上离开
I can't leave the crime scene.
我不能离开犯罪现场
It'll look like I'm running.
这会看似我在逃跑
Like I'm guilty.
好像我有罪一般
Mulder,they'll suspect you anyway.
无论如何他们都会怀疑你
You got no idea on the shooter
你没看到凶手
Your behaviour has been irrational lately.
最近你的行为很不理性
Mulder can't you see that everything is pointing directly at you?
难道你看不出 所有的事都是针对你
It was somebody else's weapon.
那不是我的枪
Damn it,Mulder, you're an FBI agent!
你是调查局的探员
You have access to weapons other than your own.
你有机会取得 自己以外的枪
All right, meet me back at my apartment.
在我家跟我碰头
No. You can't come home.
不行 你不能回家
Someone shot through your window tonight. Almost killed me.
今晚有人射穿你家窗户 我差点中弹
They maybe trying to kill you.
他们也许想杀你
My God! Look at you, you're sick.
我的天 看看你 你病了
I'm all right. I'm OK.
我没事
No, come on. I want you to lie down.
不行 我要你躺下来
No, come on. I want you to lie down.
你躺下来
Let me take your coat off.
我帮你脱外套
We gotta find him, Scully.
我们要找到他 丹娜
No, you have to lie down. Over here.
你得躺下来 这里
We gotta find out who killed my father.
我们得查出是谁杀了我爸
Right now you need to rest, OK?
现在你需要休息
Just rest.
只要休息
It's OK. It's OK.
没事的 没事的
Scully.
史卡利
I'll compare them when I get the bullet from the victim.
被害的子弹到了以后 我会比对
How long will it take to see if they're a match?
要多久时间 查明是否符合
They're both.9mm rounds. Run the specs. Compare the strike.
都是9毫米口径 看这规格 比对弹道
We should know pretty much right away.
我们应该很快就会知道
Scully.
史卡利
You took my gun.
你拿走我的枪
You think I did it, don 't you?
你认为是我做的 不是吗
I ran it through Ballistics to try to clear you.
我拿去做弹道比对以还你清白
Why didn't you ask me?
你为何不问问我
You had a temperature of 102 last night.
昨晚你发高烧
I didn't wanna wake you.
我不想叫醒你
Afraid I'd shoot you too?
怕我也把你杀了
Mulder,I'm being called to Skinner's office today.
今天我被叫进副局长办公室
I need to give them some answers.
我必须给一些答案
To clear your conscience and your name?!
来证明你的良知与名声吗
You've been making reports on me since the beginning, Scully!
从一开始 你就在写我的报告
You're sick. You're not thinking straight.
你病了 你无法♥正♥确思考
I'm on your side. You know that.
我站在你这边 你知道的
Look. You have my files and you have my gun.
瞧 你有我的档案 也拿走我的枪
Don't ask me for my trust.
别指望我会相信
Damn.
该死
I'm gonna kill you anyway, Krycek,
我反正都要杀你 克莱克
so just tell me the truth.
所以干脆告诉我实情
Did you kill my father?
是你杀我父亲的吗
Did you kill him? Answer me!
你有杀他吗 回答我
Mulder! Don't shoot him. Just back away.
穆德 别杀他 退开
He killed my father, Scully.
他杀了我父亲
I have him, Mulder.
我看着他 穆德
No, Scully!
不 史卡利
Oh, my God!
喔 老天
Somebody call the police!
快报♥警♥
He's awake.
他醒了
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder, it's me.
穆德 是我
Here, drink some of that.
来 喝一点这个
You haven't had any water in over 36 hours.
你超过36小时没喝水了
Your shoulder will be fine.
你的肩膀不会有事
The round went through nice and clean.
伤口状况很好而干净
You shot me.
你开枪射我
Yes, I did.
是 我是
You didn't give me much choice.
你让我别无选择
You were about to kill Krycek.
你要杀克莱克
Why shoot me? He's the one.
为何射我 他是凶手
If he is, his weapon is the one that killed your father.
如果他是 他的枪就是 杀你父亲的凶枪
What do you mean?
什么意思
If you killed Krycek with that weapon,...
若你用那把枪杀了克莱克
..There would have been no way to prove that you didn't kill your father.
就将无法证明 你没有杀你父亲
I'm sorry about your father,Mulder.
你父亲的事我很难过
I haven't been able to tell you.
这点我还没能告诉你
How did you know it was Krycek?
你怎么知道是克莱克
I didn't.
我并不知道
I went back to your apartment to pull the slug from the wall.
我到你家从墙上挖出子弹
But I noticed an unmarked van delivering soft water.
但我注意到 一辆没登记的送水车
And I found this in one of the tanks servicing your building.
而且在你们大楼的 供水槽发现这个
What is it?
那是什么
It's a dialysis filter.
是过滤器
It's a device used in the transmission of substances to solution.
是用来 释放溶剂的放送装置
Considering the level of psychosis you experienced,
就你的精神异常程度来看
it was possibly LSD,...
那可能是LSD迷幻药
..Amphetamines, or some kind of exotic dopamine agonist.
安♥非♥他♥命♥ 或某种奇特的多巴胺
Oh, my God.
喔 老天
There was a murder at my building.
我们大楼曾发生一桩命案
Well, it wasn't an exercise in subtlety.
那么 这就没什么好奇怪了
These men are possibly the same ones who killed your father...
这些人很有可能和杀了你父亲的是同一伙人
..And who systematically tried to destroy you,
他们有计划的摧毁你
turning everyone you could trust against you.
让每个你信任的人对付你
I don't think I have to tell you why.
我想不需告诉你为什么
I'd gotten too close to the truth.
我太接近真♥相♥了
Where are we?
我们在哪里
We're in Farmington, New Mexico.
新墨西哥州的华明顿
New Mexico?
新墨西哥州
We drove two days across country.
我们开了两天的车
I put you out to let the effects of the psychosis abate.
我带你出来 以减轻神经受损的作用
This is Albert Hosteen. He's been translating your files.
这位是亚柏霍汀 他在翻译你的档案
You're lucky she's a good shot.
你很幸运她射的很好
Or a bad one.
或射的很差
Albert was a Navajo code talker during World War II.
亚柏是二次世界 大战期间纳瓦语的解码者
He helped encode the original documents.
他协助把原件编成密♥码♥
How did you find him?
你怎么找到他的
Through a woman in Washington.
经由华盛顿一位女士介绍
But he claims that he knew you were coming.
但他说他知道你会来
Last week we had an omen.
上星期我们得到预兆
Most files are written in jargon,
档案大多是用术语写的
but there was an international conspiracy of silence...
那是个国际性的阴谋
..Dating back to the 1940s.
回溯到1940年代
Albert says that evidence of these secrets
亚柏说那秘密的证据
are buried on a Navajo reservation near here.
就埋在附近的纳瓦保留区
He says that he'll take you as soon as you're able.
他说你可以的话 他会尽早带你去
What about you?
那你呢
I'm afraid you're on your own with this.
我怕你得自己处理
I didn't show up for a meeting with Skinner day before yesterday.
前天我没有参加 史副局长召开的会议
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表