I'm covering for you by keeping it between us.
我帮你掩护了这件事
All right, what do you want to know?
你想知道些什么
Just the truth.
真♥相♥而已
There's things that I need to know.
你隐瞒了一些事
My ideas are usually not very popular.
我的见解一向不被认同
I told you, I wanna believe. But I need a place to start.
我愿意认同 但我要知道从何开始
I think Cole possesses the
我认为高尔拥有
psychic ability to manipulate sounds and images...
操控心智的能力
..To generate illusions that are so convincing they can kill.
进而制♥造♥幻觉 去支配他们杀人
How's that for a theory?
你认为这理论如何
Puts a whole new spin on virtual reality,
这是虚拟实境的新观点
but at least it begins to explain some things.
但也解释了某些状况
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
See this car in the upper-right corner?
看到右上角那部车吗
It wasn't there five minutes ago.
5分钟前它并不在那儿
Where is this?
这是哪里
That's track 17.
17号♥轨道
It's a restricted part of the yard.
那是禁区
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
This is insane!
你疯了
You can't do this to me.
你不能这样对我
You can't hold me responsible.
你不能要我负责
I was following orders. Just like you.
我是听命行事 像你一样
The Lord hates the lying tongue.
上帝不喜欢说谎的人
It's the truth.
事实如此
The truth is what you did to us.
事实是你对我们的行为
What you made us do.
你逼我们去做的行为
No one made you do anything. You volunteered.
没人逼你们 你们是自愿的
"The righteous shall rejoice when he sees the vengeance."
当复仇实现 正义得以伸张
Who is it?
是谁
Who's there?
谁在那里
"He shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."
罪恶之人 将付出代价
Who is it? I can't see without my glasses.
是谁 不戴眼镜我看不到
You don't need to see to know who it is. You know who it is!
不用看你就知道是谁 你心知肚明
"He shall pay as the judges determine."
他将付出代价
"He shall give life for life,...
以命还命
..Eye for eye,...
以眼还眼
..Tooth for tooth, hand for hand,...
以牙还牙 以手还手
..Foot for foot, burn for burn,...
以脚还脚 以伤还伤
..Wound for wound, strike for strike."
以痛还痛 以击还击
"As he has disfigured a man, so shall he be disfigured."
正如他毁灭别人 亦必遭人毁灭
"And he who kills a man...
如同他杀人
..Shall be put to death."
亦必偿命
He's still alive.
他没死
Put pressure on the wound on the back of his neck
压住背部和颈部的伤口
and radio for help.
并请求支援
Now!
快
This is Agent Krycek requesting emergency assistance.
我是克探员 请求支援
My location's track 17 in the freight warehouse.
我的位置在火车站货仓区内17号♥轨道
Step away from the edge.
离开月台边
Corporal Cole, I'm a federal agent. Please step back.
高尔下士 我是联邦探员 请退后
Go ahead.
尽管来吧
Shoot me.
开枪杀我
That's not why I came up here.
我不是因此而来
I'm putting down my gun.
我要放下枪
I just wanna talk for a few minutes.
我只想跟你谈几分钟
Then you can do whatever you want.
然后就任你自♥由♥
I'm tired.
我好累
I know.
我了解
No, man, you don't know.
不 兄弟 你不了解
You have no idea.
你不知道
One minute is all I'm asking.
我只要求1分钟
One minute's more than I care to give.
1分钟也不行
The blood's boiling in my veins.
我的血液沸腾
I can feel the air stinging on my skin.
我感受到空气刺痛了肌肤
What the military did to you was wrong.
军方对不起你们
But maybe your testimony can help.
你的证词或许会有助益
They cut out a piece of my brain.
他们切除了我部份的脑
They made me into somebody else.
把我变成了另一个人
And I can never get back what they took away from me.
我再也无法挽回他们所夺走的
But I can stop them from taking anything more.
但我可以阻止他们夺走更多
Krycek, put down the gun and get outta here.
克莱克 把枪放下然后出去
Krycek, I said put down the gun and get outta here!
克莱克 我叫你把枪放下然后出去
No!
不要
Good... night.
晚安
He had a gun. He was gonna shoot you.
他手上有枪 他会杀你
You did the right thing.
你做的没错
They broke into my office.
他们闯进我的办公室
Went through my files, my computer.
翻遍了所有档案及电脑
I came down as soon as Security called,
警卫一通知我马上赶来
but the report was already gone.
但报告已经不见了
Someone went to a lot of
有人♥大♥费周章
trouble stealing our copies to keep this a secret.
以防止秘密外泄
Without that report as evidence,
没有那份报告为证
Skinner's not gonna authorise an investigation.
副局长不会批准调查
He said it's never been more dangerous.
他说目前情况危急
Skinner?
史基纳说的
That man who leaked us the report.
提供报告给我们的人
The one who's been helping us.
一直帮助我们的人
You actually met with him?
你真的有跟他碰面吗
He said closing down the X-Files is just the beginning.
他说结束X档案只是个开始
That we've never been in greater danger.
我们从未如此危险
Do you trust him?
你相信他吗
Do you know where he got this?
知道他从何得到报告的吗
Not yet.
还不知道
But he got it.
但他确实拿到了
Which means he's either found another source...
也就是说 他有其他的消息来源
..Or another source has found him.
或是其他消息来源找上他
Sir, if I can recommend something?
长官 我可以提出建议吗
You'll see that I've outlined several countermeasures.
你们知道我已经列出很多对策
What about Scully?
那史卡利怎么处理
Reassigning them to other sections...
把他们调开
..Seems only to have strengthened their determination.
分开他们似乎反而增加了他们的决心
Scully's a problem.
史卡利是个问题
A much larger problem than you described.
超出想像的大问题
Every problem has a solution.
任何问题都有解决之道
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表