Why would I? They're the only ones that can kill me.
我不会说的 能让我死的只有他们
If you are what you say you are,...
真如你所说的话
..I know what can kill you.
我知道能让你死的东西
It'd be very easy to cover those windows.
要关窗很容易
Just tell me where the other two are.
告诉我那两个在哪
In a couple of hours, there'll be no escaping the sun... Son.
再几小时 就掩不住阳光了 小子
If he wants to talk, cover the windows and call me.
等他想讲话 关上窗子再叫我
What if he turns into a bat and flies out through the bars?
要是他变成蝙蝠 飞出这牢外怎办?
That man is delusional, but I get
那家伙有妄想症
the sense that not even he believes his own claims.
自己在讲什么自己也不相信
We've gotta play along with his beliefs.
先顺着他讲的话
I'm hoping that the sunlight will give him an excuse to talk.
等太阳出来 看他讲不讲实话
Go back to your hotel and get some sleep.
何不先回饭店睡个觉
I didn't check in to a hotel room.
我还没订房♥
I don't sleep any more.
我不睡了
Number four! Right away! Number four, right away!
4号♥牢房♥告急! 4号♥牢房♥告急!
An oedema ball at the nostrils,
鼻孔内有水泡
rupture of the skull due to internal steam pressure.
脑压过高导致头骨破裂
These are indications of
是长时间
long exposure to extreme temperatures,...
暴露在高温之下的迹象
..Not a sunburn for 15 seconds.
不像是晒太阳15秒钟
The guards found no flammable materials?
警卫有发现可♥燃♥物♥吗?
I had believed that...
我原以为...
..This man's illness was psychological.
他患的是心病
There is a condition known as Gunther's Disease.
有一种病 叫做巩特尔症
Congenital erythropoietic
一种先天代谢异常疾病
porphyria creating cutaneous photosensitivity.
遇到光线会引起皮肤过敏
I'm familiar with porphyria. It causes lesions and blisters...
这种病我听过 只要晒到阳光
..When skin is exposed to sunlight, not fourth-degree burns.
就会产生水泡和烫伤 不是这种四度烧伤
Sufferers have a deficiency which
病患缺血
can be supplemented by a small ingestion of blood,
摄取少量血可补救
..Not... the kind of bloodthirst that this man had.
但不是像他那样嗜血
It's probably ignorance of porphyria
可能是对这种病无知
as a disease that led to the vampire myths...
引起了吸血鬼的故事
..In Asia in the Middle Ages.
在中世纪亚洲最流行
I had... dismissed the possibility
我过去认为这种怪物
of the actual existence of such a creature as myth.
只是一种传说
You are really upsetting me... on several levels.
你讲的话在几方面确实 令我不安
When will you get the blood tests back? Next week.
验血报告几时会有? 下星期
What's this purple stain here?
这紫色的标记是什么?
Could be an ink stamp, like they give at a party or a club.
墨水印吧 去舞会或俱乐部盖的吧
Can you read it?
看得出来吗?
It is possible that the heat burned the ink permanently
可能是热灼
into the lower levels of the skin.
把墨水烙进皮肤深层
An old coroner's trick.
老验尸官的把戏
I can make a quarter appear from behind your ear.
我可以在你耳后 变出个铜板
Are you about to ask what a normal person
你想问像我这样正常的人
like me is doing in a place like this?
在这做什么吗?
How do you define normal?
怎么说正常?
Misha, red wine.
米雪 红酒
I don't. How do you?
我不知道 你怎么解释?
All I know is, uh,...
我只知道
..Normal is not what I feel.
正常不是我所感觉的
You've lost someone.
你失去了某个人
Not a lover. A friend.
不是爱人 是个朋友
I'll get these.
我来付
"He who drinks my blood..."
"喝我血的人..."
"Has eternal life."
"将得永生"
You're not interested in this place, in what we do.
你对这地方 和我们做什么都不感兴趣
How do you know? You're afraid of me.
你怎知道? 你怕我
I take the life of others...
我取他人生命...
..Inside me... into my blood.
放进我...的血里
I need to know.
我想知道
And all day long I deal with equity,...
我整天面对着股票
..Notes, bonds...
钞票 债券
Nothing that's real.
没有真实的东西
And this gives my life... life.
但这给我真正的...生命
My name's Kristen.
我叫姬斯汀
It's a normal name.
很正常的名字
Aids.
爱♥滋♥
Aren't you afraid?
你不害怕?
I wish I could die.
希望我可以死去
The Father, the Son.
邪父 邪子
I don't know who you are, freak,
不管你是谁 烂人
but we're two consenting adults.
大家都是成年人了
Now, get the hell outta here.
滚出去吧
Kristen?
姬斯汀
Kristen?
姬斯汀
Kristen?
姬斯汀
Come out.
出来
It's my turn.
轮到我了
Don't worry. I took care of that guy.
别担心 那小子我处理了
I told you I'd protect you.
我说过我会保护你的
The murderers cut off the power
犯人在切断了电源和电♥话♥
supply at some point, and the phone. Fits their MO.
配合他们的行动计划
This is our forensic dentist you requested. Doctor Jacobs.
他是你要找的刑事牙医 亚各布医生
How do you do?
你好
I don't wanna bias your report,
我不想让你的报告偏差
but I need a preliminary examination for anything...
但我需要一个初步的检查...
..Unnatural. Uhhuh.
对任何不自然的东西
Shine the light down here.
把光照在这
Agent Mulder?
穆德探员
All this time I've been putting raspberry sauce on ice cream.
我只会把红苺酱 配冰淇淋一起吃
Check these prints. One will be the victim's.
查这些指纹 一个是受害人的
The other should be the woman we're looking for
另一个是我们要找的女人的
The bites are not done by an animal. These are human.
不是动物咬的 是人咬的
And, realise this is a cursory exam,
虽然只是匆匆的检查
but I'd say they were made by three different people.
看得出来是三个不同的人
The Unholy Spirit.
邪灵
We got the front. You go around the back. You, check the garage.
我们查前面 你转去后面 你 查车♥库♥
OK, do it. Open her up.
好 动手打开
Ms Kilar? Los Angeles Police Department.
卡拉小姐?洛杉矶警♥察♥局
We have a warrant to search the premises.
我们有搜索令
I found these. Veterinary needles.
我发现这些 兽用针
The size matches the puncture wounds on the previous victims.
尺寸大小与之前 受害人的刺伤吻合
And look at this. From a snakebite kit.
看这个 它来自蛇咬救护包
It's placed over the wound to extract poison.
用来放在伤口上去吸取毒汁
Only this one... Has blood in it.
只有这个... 上面有血
Detective?
探员?
Over here.
这里
The other side down.
…走另一边
Well, she wasn't at work and she's not here.
没去上班 也不在这
She's gone, and she's not coming back.
跑了 她不会回来了
Special Agent Fox Mulder, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我是联邦调查局的 专案探员福克斯穆德
They're after you.
他们跟着你
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
The bread. Legends in Eastern Europe.
那个面包 在东欧国家有传说
It's said that one can protect
吃混着血的面包
oneself by eating bread filled with blood.
可保护他自己
You were protecting yourself.
你在保护你自己
And now you're protecting me?
那么现在你保护我?
I think it's best if I took you
我想你最好接受保护
into protective custody. They'll kill once more.
他们会再杀人的
They'll try to kill you.
一定会要杀你的
Why are you here alone?
为何你一人在这儿?
Because you think you're not afraid?
因为你认为你不怕?
Because you need to know?
因为你想知道?
You need to know they are who you believe they are.
你想知道 他们是你所相信的那样
What I believe you to be.
是我相信你那样
One change in the wind and the fires will move this way.
风向改变 火也跟着变
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表